European architecture

Image limit reached in the past thread. No new worlders please, and no third worlders.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bardejov
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Scandinavia
>European
oh my days

take that back right NOW

Russian times building?

i like small medieval towns

Who doesnt. Wheres that?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bardejov

Bravo Slovakia

* bump *

dat is een raar gebouw

Why are they making a meme out of old dutch architechture

Time for round 2 I guess

swedecucks are by far the most butthurt posters on the planet

even worse than leafs

let's do it

>potentially good thread
>"I know, let's formulate it as shitty bait so people will just butthurtpost at each other instead"

Strasbourg, France

As is anything even slightly impressive looking in here. When the senate of the duchy of Finland started to think about what sort of architectural course we should take in future they could've gone with swedish style but came in the obvious conclusion that russian neo-classisisist style was inevitably better.

I'll let you represent France, I have to go for now

Sure

Menton, France

Lille, France

I am European (in new land)

And the last one

>not living in an english village

plebs

>Always the same picture of the same village

Pleb

English countryside is comfy but not diverse enough for the maximum comfiness in villages

Been there, I don't live far from the Spanish border and I used to do day trips with my family to Cadaqués, Figueras or sometimes Girona. Lovely places

I went there last Sunday. Nice place

My girlfriend is from Alsace, so nice :-) strassbourg is jcie, but the neighbourhoods around the centre are very ugly. (Especially around that cheap looking mosque)

Hi faroe

REAL scandinavian architecture

kek

Inser du inte att alla dessa byggnader är inspirerade från Tysk och Fransk arkitektur?

Skulle även slå vad att dessa byggnader blev framtagna av franska eller tyska arkitekter.

nice, im going to steal this one my fellow muslim kin
Do you have anything more to show?

Jo? Mycket pompös arkitektur i Sverige är inspirerad av fransk, holländsk samt tysk arkitektur. Hur är det relevant?

Har postat mycket sådant här också, som är helt svenskt.

Some Flemish architecture. Detail of the town hall of Bruges, the oldest town hall of the Low Countries (still in use).

>tfw nigger country

?

We are negroid stupid subhumans, we barely have houses

some more flemish

>Suomenlinna
umm no sweetie it's called Sveaborg xx

contriboot

Fun fact: the first Dutch Staten-Generaal was held here in (1464). This institution still exists today as government of the Netherlands.

Looks great, I'm from West-Flemish blood myself.

giv back αργυρόkαστρον