Been posting on Sup Forums for six years

>Been posting on Sup Forums for six years
>People generally like my posts
>Have an excellent post to (you) ratio
>Deluded myself into thinking I was good at talking to people despite being a lonely autist IRL
>Uni started this week
>Realised all my anecdotes involve posting here and everything funny I have to say is an Sup Forums-specific meme

If you are new, turn away now.
This place will give you hope only to destroy it.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHA WHATA PATHETIC LOSER

just keep interacting with people, worst thing you can do is to close yourself from social situations, you will get hang of it in a while

Just treat irl conversations like threads. Say funny or controversial things and you'll get a lot of (you)s/replies

I personaly prefer to stay quiet during conversations and just lurk around social gatherings

>controversial things
Literally on Day 1 I met this pakistani guy called John.
I said "Wow, you don't look like a guy called John".
He got offended and now he and all of his flatmates won't talk to me because they think I'm a racist.

Embrace it. I'm well known in my town for my right leaning views and it weeds out all the leftists faggots from my social circle and only leaves the people who don't care or share my beliefs.

I don't want to be friends with people that are easily offended

holy fuck you're stupid

well you're not a racist, just autistically stupid
you say shit like this when you are familiar with a person, then you can call him captain akbar or whatever, but until you keep it to yourself

but he was called John

Sounds like a horrible existence, if you're defining characteristic is your political identity.

good, now you dont have to deal with pakis

this, social skills are skills like any other. you should keep at it OP, you'll make it.

fuck them, uni is full of leftards who pretend to be offended at every word. think of it as an elimination process, you'll meet the more reasonable people after the professional virtue signallers had their moment of joy. Don't despair so readily m8.

Just roleplay as a chad. You have the rest of your life ahead of you, only a tiny percent of your mistakes will be remembered by anyone.

Pretend you're living the life you want to live, and eventually itll become natural. Everyone is just a soul trapped within a body, make your physical form how you feel

so you are like all these Sup Forums losers who bring their retardation into everything

so am I

but if a wh*te br*t called me john i'd rape him

You have to have the looks of a Chad to role-play as one, and even then. Keeping up the act every day for years is soul crushing.

Personality > Looks

Alphas dont care about what others think. If you care about people looking at you when you want into a classeoom, you have a beta mindset. It can be corrected, but you need to look in the right places.

That's not gonna work, people can tell immediately that it's a ruse, and Brits can be casually cruel when it comes to interacting with people who do that.

Really the only thing OP can do is b himself in terms of personality, but be very careful about what he says. Unless things have changed since I went, spouting memes isn't cool, and Sup Forums sort of bants are going to be poorly received unless they're made among close friends. Also, joining societies is a very easy way to make friends at uni, even for complete dweebs.

When I engage in conversation with people, I don't do so with the intention to start a political debate. But if the subjects are brought up I am open with my honest opinions. Would you rather I shut up and pretend to agree with the leftists? What sort of spineless coward would that make me?

My political opinions don't define me, but as I live in a small town where everyone knows eachother then everyone knows my stance. If people chose to not interact with me because of it that's their choice, and I say good riddance

Hi John

Thats alright m8 for autistics like us

My brother once asked who was dead at a family funeral

>spend a couple years on Sup Forums
>wow user how do you know so much about these tiny niche countries nobody cares about?

>What sort of spineless coward would that make me?
a German

If it is done well, no one can tell. The average person doesnt have to think about who is asserting dominance, it just hapoens.

Charisma is hard to fake. Work on changing subtle energies tbhh.

The problem is that it's never done well enough. I'm not talking about confidence, which really is a 'fake it til you make it' thing, but if OP tries to adopt a 'chad' personality, he'll be detected immediately. It's very easy to tell; their mannerisms seem awkward and unnatural. I did uni in the UK and saw it happen. The people who tried to put on a fake personality got bullied a lot harder than the geeks who were open about being socially awkward and strange, and nobody wanted to be friends with the former group, while the latter could have a thriving social life.

Just be yourself, mate.