Anyone else watching /our girl/ on jeopardy?

anyone else watching /our girl/ on jeopardy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I1r0qIsoZcE
theboneonline.com/news/kirstin-cutts-nerdy-hot-jeopardy-girl/AOCZV3LlNavNujDpz8BpaP/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Me. I'm here.

youtube.com/watch?v=I1r0qIsoZcE

she's cute but this video is some next autism

FUCk, when she shrugs her shoulders you can really see her clavicle

>everything i don't like is autism

Rob needs to shut the fuck up.

i want to punch her in the head

This

*blocks your path*

He's the type of guy I desire to be honestly. Adamant and assertive but self-aware about it.

Go Kirstin!

wow this is a really COOl post my man really good post I'm reading it I read it 5 times by now oops I read it 7 now hahaha I can't stop reading your post I want to marry this post now that I think about it really GOOD post I'm just kind of not even sure how to proceed from here ahaha I'm a little nervous sorry

WHY DO I HAVE TO LIVE IN A FUCKING AREA THAT SHOWS AT 730 NOBODY LIKES WOF

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*makes quirky expression*

teehee

You plebs eat this shit up, anything that isnt the usual emotionless wooden acting from your garbage kike productions.

Even her fucking name is cute, fucking hell

thats NOT LILY CHEN FROM MIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

actually, most of us just enjoy jeopardy

>when you project that hard

I want to suckle on those tits

pls

she's the only reason there's even a jeopardy thread you cuck

pop culture categories are the only ones she's good in

Is she winning?

Me too. Too bad I'll die alone

no she's done for

n-no pls

Looks like she's gonna win famalams

SHE'S GONE

this bitch seems fake as hell

>wins Jeopardy
>goes home to Chad bf
>gives him a bj out of excitement
>he cums in her mouth
>she swallows it
>she cleans her mouth in her underwear and his shirt then showers
>she is greeted by her co-workers praise the next day
>she later puts most of the money in her bank account for their future kid(s) because she's responsible
>she feels fulfilled

What did you give up for lent?

yeah but you dont talk about every contestant cause they dont try way too hard with the fake quirky shit that YOU fell for.

PLEEEEEEEBB HAHAHA WHAT A PLEB

fuck me up the fucking asshole. She was so close to 5 day champ, this is horse shit.

They should do an all-qt tournament instead of champions tournament.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

JUST

Oh man I love it when chicks wear those dude type collared shirts like she has in the beginning. Something about the creases and the tightness just gets me.

is she kill?

FUCK YOU ROB YOU FUCK

The memeing would have been incredible were she to have continued her streak for a few more weeks.

Fuck, man.

bye Kirsten

How do they even justify making final jeopardy clues that easy? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SHOES
H
O
E
S

Fucking whore

>she's finished

once again a woman crushes all my hopes and dreams

I'm gonna go on Jeopardy! and subtly Banepost/memepost occasionally and there's gonna be daily threads about me for as long as my streak goes.

This whore needs to get DP'd as soon as possible

Jesus, what a slutty little whore. I bet she kisses guys on the first date.

oh god thank you mommy cutts for making her go on

>ywn marry her
>ywn raise a white family with her producing many smart children
>ywn listen to her raising your children as good little christians
>ywn listen to her teaching your kids and helping them with school work
>ywn come home and welcome you with a warm smile and a hot dinner with her and your kids
>ywn grow old with her

jdimsa ;_;

What makes her a whore?

oh my

She's smiling at the camera, basically begging the camera man to fuck her. She also mouths "fuck me hard" after the webm ends.

Anyone see MEW?

>good little christians
gross

i mean she's a texan so yeah probably

but gross

Get out more. Be lesser failures. You're beyond pathetic.

Is this directed at anyone in particular, or this entire thread? Either way, please stop being rude.

I know her in real life.

She has a black boyfriend. will post proof when i get home.

Look at this pointless bitch. Her only purpose is to be slammed repeatedly by cocks

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

please don't ;_;

Please don't do that to us

YASSS QUEEN. YASSS SLAAAY QUEEN, SLAAAY!

Actually it's a haiku challenge I'm currently failing.

Hope you fucking die in a massive steel fire

nope, that's not a haiku either, fuck. I'm not good at this

Any Jeopardy nerd want to tell us her chances of making the tournament of champions? A 4 day streak has to put her in the running, right?

i'm convinced she doesn't make a single facial expression unintentionally. it's fucking creepy desu. she is banging tho.

She was ROBbed!

>he doesn't stimulate his mind with a daily dose of approximate knowledge testing
>he doesn't enjoy simultaneously stimulating his penor

It's people like you who are making Sup Forums the stupidest board

It depends, usually you want a 5 day streak to have a good chance, but depending how the rest of the season goes, she could make it.

And?

It's alright. Her chances are helped by that one chick being dead, and that other dude who was champ for several weeks. If they have any non-five day slots to fill I'd bet the producers will pick her (b/c qt)

I wouldn't be surprised to see her, but its not a lock.

>LOL aren't i so quirky and cute. Look at my goofy faces. Don't hit on me silly boys ;)

>memes memes memes
>pepe lol memes memes memes
>big guy lmao
It's people like you who are making embarrassments of themselves without even knowing it

What's her real name, not Kirstin Cutts? We know she's a grad student in Texas.

huh i thought they do tournaments when they get enough contestants with 5+ wins

5+ wins is an automatic bid. Right now they have 10 of their 15 slots filled with automatic bids. They fill the rest with 4 or even 3 day winners, based on total earnings. Kirstin would be in if it started today. Her total is hella low for a 4 day winner tho, so she'll be bumped off with a few more automatic bids. Several months until the tournament gets played too, so not likely.

No, she absolutely didn't qualify this time. Without 5 wins, she'd need a solid final total to qualify. Under $50,000 isn't enough.

IT"S OVER BOY'S

goddamit i hate this place

This is correct. We will unfortunately not be seeing her again.

She's from Austin, so I'd bet she's liberal.

Yeah, kind of a turn off even though she's objectively attractive. Like she knows there's a bunch of lonely nerds sitting at home and everything in her mind is like "teehee look at me, I'm so flustered and cute!"

A girl that attractive and intelligent has no doubt been fawned over by dozens of guys in her life and been given tons of attention, so it's pretty tough to blame her for personality defects.

right which one of you made this

>it's a Sup Forums obsesses over a slightly above average girl episode

yeah it's kind of creepy.

I found a radio skype interview with her.

theboneonline.com/news/kirstin-cutts-nerdy-hot-jeopardy-girl/AOCZV3LlNavNujDpz8BpaP/

>"from austin texas"
>no texan accent

Fucking carpetbaggers

DELETE THIS

Well yeah. """women""" on jeopardy tend to be old cat ladies and/or ugly androgynous librarian stereotypes. So seeing a decent woman on there for once is always refreshing when it happens.

But is she the spiciest memelord?

he starts off spending 3 minutes telling her she's attractive.

I don't think I can watching this whole thing, it's too cringe

>dat 0:20 second mark where she looks into your soul

why can't I keep eye contact?

nah shes actually hot this time