PHI: T.J. McConnell double-doubles in easy win
CHA: Kemba Walker (shoulder) returns to action
GS: Draymond Green starting, Jordan Bell to bench
HOU: P.J. Tucker starting over Ryan Anderson
NY: Michael Beasley, O'Quinn starting vs. HOU
MIL: Gary Payton II starting, Brogdon off bench
MIL: Giannis Antetokounmpo, John Henson will start
DAL: Seth Curry out until at least early December
GS: Omri Casspi starting again for Durant (ankle)
BOS: Kyrie, Smart, Tatum, Theis & Horford starting
BOS: Jaylen Brown (personal) will not play vs. IND
NY: Kristaps Porzingis (lower back) will not play

>The #sixers now have more wins than they had all of the 2015-16 season. It's still November.

>Knicks

first for reddit

1. Simmons
2. Kuz
3. Lauri
4. Tatum / Ball
6. Frank
7. Fox / OG (needs more minutes/starts)

Fifth for Kawhi's secret practices

>I'm a Sixers fan, I swear!

Mhm, sure honey, sure. Whatever makes you sleep at night.

why the fuck do people still think Simmons is a rookie?

I thought we dispelled that myth ages ago

Is Tatum's career high really only 21? That just won't get it done, even Zo has a 29 point game.

make your free throws

How toxic is the thunder locker room right now? Must be full blown teen drama heading into a two game L streak after a big statement win.

>sixth for sixers

Nice.

simmons is an artifical rookie and lonzo is trash and not in the top 15

Post if your team has the RotY. Not so fast everybody else

Harden fucking embarrassed Beasley.

CAPELA

No I completely agree with you, I just listed him because it's obvious the NBA is going to give it to him fair or not because the rules are dumb

IMO only people from the draft class the summer before should be eligble for the ROTY

>be girl
>like basketball
>mfw no girl in real life or online to talk basketball with.

what do? and no, i won't reveal myself to you, i know basketball just as much as you do.

Michael Beasley is some wasted talent man. If he cared he coulda had a superstar career. What a waste.

>I'm a Spurdora fan
>Pop is right when he says whiteness doesn't exist

Switch Frank with Tatum imo, that french boy has really surprised me, maybe it the Porgie effect

guys

GUYS

SMART IS SHOOTING 85% RIGHT NOW
WTF IS GOING ON

Kind of bummed I missed the 1st half of the game but the rockets are looking good

I'm a girl and I'll talk hoops with u bb

>tfw literally too smart to miss

join a rec league

>no mitchell
>no brooks
>Ball and fox anywhere close to the list

Do you people even watch basketball?

It’s winning time

>Blunder

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lmao ur shooting in the dark kid

Ball is better than Tatum, just because of his insane passing and rebounding stats

Tatum defintely the better scorer though, so fucking smooth

>le back in my day was so much tougher than these young bitches!

is there anything more embarassing? especially considering players are better coached, harder working, more skilled, under more pressure, stronger, longer, and faster than ever?

This is a meme list, right?

The first quarter was the worst quarter for the Rockets all season, but they bounced back.

>Ball
>unironically better than anyone
Kuzma shitposting delusion is fun.
Lonzo shitposting delusion is not.

This was made by a Lakers fans or someone who doesn't watch basketball.

dude weed lmao

It's fairly accurate...only thing I disagree with is Tatum being on Ball's level

I'd say

1 Simmons (not a rookie but ok whatever)
2 Kuz
3 Lauri
4 DSJ
5 Tatum
6 Ball
7 Frank
8 Mitchell
9 Fox
10 OG

good to know the can hustle back

>5 Tatum
you guys are just a bunch of f**king comedians, eh

Simmons
Kuz
Lauri
Tatum
DSJ
Ball
Mitchell?? (the kid from utah that hooped up in summer league)

i dont watch the knicks is frank really good?

get yourself a lesbian hoop playing gf

>DSJ
>4th
>despite shooting 38% and 30%

you guys dont appreciate defense

>5 Tatum

tatum is like the 4th or 5th best player on his own team.

simmons kuz lauri fox and DSJ are being asked to be the best or second best player on their squad

put tatum on the suns or something and he'd be irrelevant

DSJ is clearly better, I watch all the Mavs games and he's like mini westbrook

some minor bbiq issues but he'll work it out

no way tatum is better than lauri imo, but lauri might fall off while i see tatum getting better as the season goes on

kuzma is on another level

simmons is on another planet

It's Simmons and then a gap so huge you might as well not even list the rest. It's exactly like Blake's rookie year

>tatum is like the 4th or 5th best player on his own team.
He's playing with fucking all-stars, no poop you dumb dumbo

Ah 18-3, is there a better feeling in the world?

oc

2bh, there's at least 10 rookies right now that I could name that are better than Tatu

he's right though, DSJ has the "it" factor, similar to kuz he has a little mamba in him

i like tatum for example and i know he idolized kobe but he doesnt have it. ball doesnt have it either, he's too laidback and has no dog in him...lauri is a example of someone inbetween, imo he will be the best rookie from this class and will be runner up roty

yeah he is and projects to be a role player. looks like a trevor ariza type player and theres nothing wrong with that hes had a nice career but generally you want more from the 3rd pick

>it’s a grasp for straws about anything Boston episode

Hahahaha rent free celts bros hahahahahaha

i am literally unfriending all of you on Facebook over this wretched Tatum take

my god

yes, winning the ecf

What the fuck is the "it" factor lmao? Shooting under .400 while losing game after game?

Remember how good Rondo looked with 3 all-stars? I like the kid Tatum but I see warning signs all over him, mentally he isn't fit for this league but his game looks good is that Stevens system or really him? who knows...

nene must love all these cp3 passes

Thoughts?

fuck i cant stop laughing now

>3-5
>advanced stats

He gets the nod over Tatum for me because of his motor, Tatum is a little too cool for school

no one likes boston fuck off.

Holy SHIT the Thunder are literally the Nash-Dwight Lakers. Sup Forums was right for once.

can't blow a lead if you never have one

If you read all his post instead of skimmed, he explained it.

I disagree, I don't think DSJ has the IT factor or the clutch gene or whatever you wanna call it. Kuzma defintely does.

IMO Tatum > DSJ

Simmons
Kuzma
Lauri
Tatum
DSJ

after that I don't really care. Ball is a bust.

Not gonna lie, the Rocket girls are fucking sexy AF. Especially with those skin tight pants they ware.

Why do people in this general ignore things like shooting high percentage and winning games and talk about stupid shit like "it factors" and having a high motor? Like what the fuck does that even mean? Some of your basketball takes remind me of the greentext threads making fun of what people say like "he's a gym rate" or "we wanted to win more"

How much will /nba/ cry about not understanding rookie eligibility when he wins ROTY?

Donovan Mitchell has been fantastic for Utah. He's way too low.

>second year of NBA rookie contract
>they call him a rookie

What the fuck are these DSJ arguments? The "it" factor? The eye test? This is the same type of bullshit you can say about Ball. Is this some new form of lakerfag trolling?

>"Who's your rookie of the year?"
>"That guy who plays garbage time in Dallas and still shoots less than 40%... from the field."
>"Oh..."
>"Come on man he has an it factor."

>the "it" factor
>shooting below 40% and losing every game

So about this much, but like times 10? Dang, that's gonna hurt

i agree with this

ppg isn't perfect but to get a general idea of how well they are doing, it's good enough

i highlighted guys who have low games so maybe they shouldn't be in there

to me the top 10 looks pretty good

During the Knicks/Rockets game, at a point, Michael Beasley refused to get back on defense. He literally stayed in the frontcourt for an entire possession. On the flip side, guys like Jordan and Kobe were both known for having a near psychopathic obsession with winning. (Full psycho in Jordan's case tbqh)

my stream didnt show them

Is KAT and Zinger rookies? He's still on his rookie deal.

That shit doesn't take into account defense at all though.

1. Simmons
2. Kuzma
3. Markkanen
4. Mitchell
5. Smith
6. Tatum
7. Collins
8. Ball
9. Fox
10. Jackson

That's about right in my eyes

Oh look more meme phrases like "being a psycho". You're not really helping your point.

I mean did Jordan's shit actually help his teammates though

Beating dudes up in the locker room is fine if you're just gonna carry anyway, but did he make those guys better players?

>6. Tatum

Literally only Mitchell is average or better at defense. And Josh Jackson

Solid. Donovan looking good right now too.

>6. Tatum

celtics had the "IT" factor but they traded it away when they gutted their core for an weak tibia'd reddit faggot white boi and a retarded small brained pg who cant win a title without being carried.

Tatum is one of the best fucking defenders in the LEAGUE. sit down

>Josh Jackson
>good at defense

*INHALES*

knowing how much dantoni hates the knicks he might leave cp3 and harden in to finish the game

>he has the "it" factor
>he's a psycho when it comes to winning
>he has a high motor
>he has killer instinct

Imagine being an NBA scout and giving shit like this to your GM in a scouting report. You'd get fired on the spot.

>Leading in points, assist, rebounds, and steals
>/nba/ assmad that he's going to easily win RotY

how can he be so goat

How can you say Tatum doesn't have an "it" factor when he's drained clutch, important baskets in multiple games now? He's insanely clutch and calm for a 19-year-old.

most rookies are shit at defense so i would say its mostly a wash anyway

my eye test tells me Ball and Lauri are better defenders than i thought, jackson and fox are about where I expected them

tatum is hard to tell, i don't know if it's a effort thing because sometimes he look like a god tier stopper and other times he looks like a g league scrub with feet of stone...what that other user said about his motor is true, which is why i think long term jaylen will be the better defender and tatum will be the offensive guy

simmons is way way way faster than i thought, defense is ok but the 76ers look way better with him on defense although im not sure the numbers back it up?

>currently 7th in my DK contest
>13 points from first
>Turbo so we're all nearing the end of our slate

buh buh he did some NBA practices!

Curry is 0-7 from 3 lmao how will his ego handle not being the best 3pt shooter on his own team

DSJ objectively as an "it" factor. Off the stat sheet, he's the most explosive player in his class, has the best owner/coach for developing, and plays lock down defense.