HOLY FUCK! AN ABBO JUST FUCKING DESTROYED REDDIT! HAHAHAHAHA GET IN HERE YOU WHITE CUNTS!

HOLY FUCK! AN ABBO JUST FUCKING DESTROYED REDDIT! HAHAHAHAHA GET IN HERE YOU WHITE CUNTS!
>Look at all those baleeted comments! kek

reddit.com/r/nottheonion/comments/4rfz6q/indigenous_woman_yells_i_hate_white_people_before/

Other urls found in this thread:

r.go1dfish.me/r/nottheonion/comments/4rfz6q/indigenous_woman_yells_i_hate_white_people_before/
calgaryherald.com/news/crime/indigenous-woman-yells-i-hate-white-people-before-punching-white-woman-but-its-not-a-hate-crime-judge-rules
archive.is/TdotN
truecrimecases.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-killing-of-dana-ireland.html
reddit.com/r/nottheonion/comments/4ri3tj/indigenous_woman_yells_i_hate_white_people_before/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a Canadian abbo, so not a real abbo.

All Canadians are Abbos in my eyes champ.

Canada is cuckshed the country.

I dont understand reddit who do i see the [deleted] comments? or am i just supposed to laugh at the fact they were deleted.

Why are you on Reddit in the first place faggot?

What is it that you stick before reddit in the url to see the deleted comments?

Why do redditors swallow all that censorship, are they truly as cucked as the memes suggest?

It's not censorship if i don't like it.

You put "un" before it. so, unreddit

WHEN DID IT BECOME ACCEPTABLE TO POST REDDIT LINKS?

r.go1dfish.me/r/nottheonion/comments/4rfz6q/indigenous_woman_yells_i_hate_white_people_before/
>Faggot posting a direct reddit link

I like to go on /r/transgender and ask degenerates trying to be women whether they have female or male chromosomes while they are at their emotional lowest. On my 16th ban. What have you done lately.

go to Sup Forums and ask them, there fucking everywhere there

HOLY FUCK! A REDDITOR JUST FUCKING DESTROYED Sup Forums! HAHAHAHAHA GET IN HERE YOU WHITE CUNTS!

>Go on /r/twoxchromosomes

>calmly explain why abortion is a crime.

>They chimp out

>get called sexist without any argument

>get banned for no reason

This is a default subreddit by the way

>"That is absolutely not true. I know of a case where a white man stabbed a black man in self defense as he and his girlfriend were being followed and harassed by multiple black males. At some point during the instance, the white man had used the "n" word. Because of this the court ruled it a hate crime. He had no prior record or pattern of "racial bias" and served jail time for defending himself and his significant other. So I have to disagree with you. It's hard to "make it stick" when the crime is against a white person."

>This is what violates the safe space

White race is pretty much fucking doomed.

Kek. I got a ban for saying that women shouldn't be allowed to vote because their periods inhibit their ability to make informed decisions.

DON'T JUST REPORT OPs THAT LINK REDDIT. REPORT EVERY PERSON WHO REPLIES TO THAT OP INDIVIDUALLY.

Fuck fampai. It won't let me report myself. report myself.

Summary.
“The offender said, ‘I hate white people’ and threw a punch,” Van Harten said in his ruling.

“There is no evidence either way about what the offender meant or whether . . . she holds or promotes an ideology which would explain why this assault was aimed at this victim,” he said.

“I am not satisfied beyond a reasonable doubt that this offence was, even in part, motivated by racial bias.”

Direct link to article.
calgaryherald.com/news/crime/indigenous-woman-yells-i-hate-white-people-before-punching-white-woman-but-its-not-a-hate-crime-judge-rules

Less censored rebbit thread.
archive.is/TdotN

I am so glad Sup Forums exists my Kameraden, the level of censorship on reddit is mindblowing, what a shithole, who would use this site anyway?

Nigs, this guy already posted the deleted shit. Pretty eye opening stuff.

Faggots, cucks, fatties and black people apparently.

The fire can be ignored, only to the point where it begins to burn.

>Never been on reddit
>Click links because why not -- it's about Ausfailia
>Find pic related

Now what the fuck is this 1984 thing?
Plus, not sure what counts as "abusive" or "not civil". Of course the thought police will tell!
Or, mostly, it will be the "people" who will report their disgust and transform fashionable ways of thinking into new speech laws.

Fuck me... mods must be working night and day to comply with such "liberal" (i.e. freedom-enticing) sets of rules.

This triggered me to no end. I didn't know it was like that.

I imagine it must be a horrible existence to live in an echo chamber and not having an opinion based on facts and evidence.

Even though I am right wing I consume 90% leftie media because why would I read what I already believe, I want to know what the other side thinks.

PLUS, WHY THE FUCK DO THEY HAVE TELETUBBIES AS THEIR SYMBOL? TELETUBBIES ARE, LIKE, THE EPITOME OF HIVE MIND CONTROL!
WTF IS THAT WEBSITE A JOKE?

[removed]

Does anyone have a screenshot of the deleted comments?

They have to protect the narrative Hans.

Reddit's have opinions?

I thought they just went with whatever their seppo masters were peddling that day?

click this link, fampai. Make sure you prep your vomit bag and screen cleaner though.

Yeah good objection, can there really be that much dumb people?
I am currently on reddit, reading the comments and they are basically just parroting each other, no gain of perception is generated, just blabla.

it is no match for Sup Forums, also meme magic is not existent in their poor lands

The double standards sticky:
>mistakes the "civility" of the discussion with the "civility" of the content
>deletes posts just because
>receives complaints by people who were trying to advance decent arguments
>replies that it doesn't matter the politeness of the attitude, but the content of such contents is inadmissible
>it is inadmissible because it does not support the agenda he supports
>claims that posted article is not evidence of anything other than what he thinks it is evidence of.

Now, I fucking disagree with those who think such actions warrant racism, and shit.
But what I hate more than racists are crypto-racists who think that everything that differs from their agenda is automatically "uncivilized" and thus it deserves censorship.

Thank you.

Spam /nottheonion with
r.go1dfish.me/r/nottheonion/comments/4rfz6q/indigenous_woman_yells_i_hate_white_people_before/ asking why this was deleted.

Just make up some bullshit username, you don't need an email or to verify. If you get b& or Perma b& just make a new account.

They are literally called canucks for a reason

>Canada + ___???____ = canuck

I am now enlightened with my new found intelligence.

OH MY FUCKING GOD JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY DELETED THOSE COMMENTS.

I THOUGHT THEY DELETED SOME BASIC POL BANTER.

FUCKING HORRIBLE. HOW COULD THEY POSSIBLY DELETE THAT SHIT. IT'S NOT EVEN OFFENSIVE.

DUDES ARE LITERALLY ARGUING FROM A LEGAL PERSPECTIVE. LIKE IT OR NOT.

>punch a white woman in the face while yelling "I hate white people"
>not a hate crime
KEKADA YES

>reddit deleting anything that isnt in their little bubble

le front page of the internet

Posts locked comments removed. GAY

Lol... and I thought Sup Forums was the real bubble.

>yells "I hate white people"
>physically assaults white person
>not charged for hate crimes
It makes me sick how this shit happens all the time and yet if a white person happened to do anything towards a non-white person, even if it wasn't racially motivated, everyone yells RACIST RACIST HATE CRIME WHITE SUPREMACIST

>ITT: [removed]
>[removed]
>There sure are a lot of people not conforming with the narrative in this thread!
>Hawaii USA.I have lived here since I was a small child, I am 45 now.They hide race crimes here because of tourism. There is a real hate for Caucasians and Japanese visitors. They are constantly targeted for everything from simply beating people up, to killing and raping people.
Here is one of the most disturbing cases, but it is not uncommon at all:
truecrimecases.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-killing-of-dana-ireland.html

>I agreed with removed.

>I'd like to see what people think about this.. But the comments are all... Gone

>What in the world is happening to the comments O_O

>"Hate crime" is actually a very difficult standard to prove, legally. You essentially have to have a pattern or egregiously obvious racial bias to make it stick. A single shout followed by a punch is literally the textbook example of how hate crimes rely on a more elevated legal standard than you would think.

>fair point.

SeeWow

>censorship
>proper discussion
Pick one

Its not about australia.

Why should I care about Reddit?

No one cares about reddit sillyhead. We are smearing indians all over their walls.

>Why should I care about Reddit?
Do they have more visitors than Sup Forums?

>Its not about australia.
I thought so when I read
>ABBO
in the OP.

Then I clicked the link and this happened:
Then user kindly posted So I read and realized it was Canada.

So this is what Sup Forums's like at 4 in the morning. Well, maybe not for you guys.

Also
>posting Reddit shit
>not even archiving it
This board is fucking depressing and pathetic these days. I know it's Straya, but this is the kind of behavior worthy of Canada.

yes, yes. Even on reddit we must shitpost. You are just pointing out the obvious red sweden.

fuck cunt. Lurk more. Archive:

Type UN before reddit in the url bar.

>CTRL F "NIGGER" on the Archive.
>2 mentions of nigger. Both in the Mod post.
>Literally no racist posts in the comments

Fucking normies don't stand a chance.

>99% of comments removed
What the fuck is the point of reddit then? I doubt all of those posters were spouting Sup Forums memes.

Kek, keep up the good work Straya

Lets see some of the deleted comments...

>That is absolutely not true. I know of a case where a white man stabbed a black man in self defense as he and his girlfriend were being followed and harassed by multiple black males. At some point during the instance, the white man had used the "n" word. Because of this the court ruled it a hate crime. He had no prior record or pattern of "racial bias" and served jail time for defending himself and his significant other. So I have to disagree with you. It's hard to "make it stick" when the crime is against a white person.
>He yelled some racial slurs and stabbed some people because they were being followed and harassed? Sounds more like he served time for assault with a deadly weapon than just because he was white.
>Just to remind people of the facts:

>-woman attacked totally unprovoked -attacker says 'I hate white people' -judge says he sees 'no evidence of racism... or even racial bias' -attacker is taken away and then cries, '“the white man was out to get her.”

>lol - it's like The Onion editors actually did write this article.

>it was an unprovoked attack - it was literally based on racism per her words and random nature of the attack. (I disagree w/ charging people additionally based on so-called 'hate' crimes... but, by their logic, this is at the very least racist, if not a hate crime.)

Remember redditers, you are not allowed to disagree with your overlords.

>this is the kind of behavior worthy of Canada.

What? Crossposting on reddit? Isn't that what you burgers are famous for since you all love reddit so much?

NO DON'T DO IT IT'S A VIRUS

>behavior worthy of Canada

Please, if it weren't for you burgers we wouldn't have to deal with ledditors all the time. No country loves Reddit as much as America does.

Wow, that story really had everything. The twist at the end where the black guy made the white man beg for forgiveness was really a shock. Better than twilight. 6/10

omg, why are you repeating all those racist comments?

Wait... a... fucking... minute...

Do one for Sup Forums, you mapel sipping little man vagina.

>Black counselor

Come here little boy, let me counsel you with my dick

Delete this.

Can't get that precise without paying.

However Canada visits Sup Forums more than australia, the US, or the UK.

Never relax..

Your people are G*ds real chosen!

yamulke off to you guy.

Link doesn't respond? am I the only one?

God created Snakes to make us wise, Spiders to make us brave, Emus to make us strong and Melbourne to test our resilience, familam.

Australia will take back Jerusalem fro the forsaken beings of Judah.

Praise be to you. You most magnificent of cunts!

and praise to you. We may not want you in our country, but an enemy of an enemy is a friend. May your people and your god Mohammed purge the Merchants back into the earth.

[100% aryan tall blond German here] but thanks anyways. :^DDDDD

so, I just made a thread, will it get deleted?

Nah, post link here cunt.

reddit.com/r/nottheonion/comments/4ri3tj/indigenous_woman_yells_i_hate_white_people_before/

Maybe you have CUK in your ID. But you also have SS. In a perfect future we will restore diplomacy and you will purge those who do not eat the tastiest of meats.

Doing gods work, champ.

>the tastiest of meats
l-lewd!

Greetings, edgyptian71. Unfortunately, your submission has been removed from /r/nottheonion because our rules do not allow:
Articles or subjects that have been featured here before (rule #5).
For a full list of our submission rules, please visit our wiki page. If you're new to /r/nottheonion, you can check out NTO101: An Introduction to /r/NotTheOnion for more information on our rules and answers to frequently asked questions. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message the moderators.

>kek

2safe4me

Pork, you dingaling.

fair enough

Cognitive dissonance gone wild.

>there are turbo-sjw cucks that literally do this for free

>now i realize i'm not gay
it should say "now i realize being gay isn't real" for maximum ass blast

Holy shit. It's like watching the cuckening of m00tykins amplified to 11.

Speaking of which, what is m00tfag up to these days? We haven't reminded him that you can never leave Sup Forums for a while...

>calmly explain why abortion is a crime.

I calming explain to you why abortion saves lives of those that matter, aka Whites. More spics and niggers abort than Whites.

Best to not have non Whites in White countries to begin with, then you have a viable basis for no abortion.

>A+ shitposting

[removed] by reddit
[deleted] by Clinton
[omitted] by Obama

Is reddit just a bunch of censorship?
KEK CITY

Apparently if something has been posted once, and has been completely trashed by mods, it's no longer allowed to be reposted
>How is this not opression and thoughtcontrol

pretty much the entirety of reddit is /r9k/ tier confirmed.

>She was drunk

>So being drunk excuses her behavior? Can't wait to tell the rape victims.

My fucking sides. I am surprised at reddit.

>linking to reddit

Bless