When will you accept race is a social concept guise

when will you accept race is a social concept guise

skin deep

no fucking difference at all guise

these two skulls are 100% identical you fucking racists

these people are 100% the same, tens of thousand years of separate evolution have no effect on the brain at all, evolution is real but only when it suits us

>sip
keep going

Top kek he looks like that finnish dude from the Dudesons. Jarpi i think

You see, race-mixing is good because otherwise you incest, I mean like, it's not as if race-mixed children have a lower IQ, trouble with school, social life and finding their identity. It's not as if walking around tens of thousands of years of separate evolution has any effect on your child at all. I mean, all intelligence is a factor of the environment

oh boy!
have you been introduced to Bell-Curves?
or the Flynn Effect

>please take a moment away from Sup Forums
>because you're worth it

if you have any preference for the girl on the left you are totally a racist, there's no difference at all goy*cough* guise, we're all totally the same. We need to race-mix in order to combat racism and create star trek you know...

I'd love to know what research Sup Forums read, which suggested indigenous Australians or Negroids are not fully Homo sapiens. I don't know of any mainstream anthropological researcher in the last 90 years who has suggested Australian Aboriginals are not fully modern humans. Or possibly you misinterpreted the author's argument.

The Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islands communities in Australia are certainly beset with severe social and economic problems. This should concern all Australians. The problems in Aboriginal society are not caused by any biological or developmental factors. They are the direct result of extreme dislocation, dispossession, economic exclusion and racism from the broader Australia society for over 200 years. Many of the problems facing Aboriginals closely resemble the problems faced by indigenous peoples in other areas: Inuit and Canadian Aboriginals in Canada, Native Americans in the US, Papuans in Indonesia, Dayaks and Punan in Borneo, Tribal peoples in India, and Maori in New Zealand - to name a few. They all face (in varying degrees) comparable problems of poverty, broken families, unemployment, drug use and criminal violence.

If these 'dysfunctional' aspects of Australian Aboriginal society are caused by organic or biological factors such as human species or stage of human evolution, then we'd have to assume all the other dispossed indigenous peoples were also aberrant subspecies of Homo sapiens.

>I'd love to know what research Sup Forums read, which suggested indigenous Australians or Negroids are not fully Homo sapiens. I don't know of any mainstream anthropological researcher in the last 90 years who has suggested Australian Aboriginals are not fully modern humans. Or possibly you misinterpreted the author's argument.
Look at a picture of their skull, or that their average IQ is far far below the normal average

When will you accept that white man always was and always will be superior?

Is that a Finn?

From the biological angle, Australian Aboriginals are totally modern humans. In fact there are no human species or subspecies anywhere in the world today, apart from modern humans. All humans alive today are closely related - we are ALL descended from a small group of people who lived in East Africa between 200,000 and 100,000 years ago; in fact everyone alive today can trace their ancestry back to a single woman, who lived around 200,000 years ago. It is true that Australian Aboriginals have a small amount of Denisovan DNA (> 4%), the same as Melanesians and many peoples in South East Asia. But Europeans likewise have a small amount of Neanderthal DNA, but no-one argues Europeans aren't fully modern humans.

People who say that aboriginals are not fully homo sapien are setting themselves up for failure and ridicule, if you start with this pseudo-biological approach. It has absolutely no scientific basis, It also assumes that indigenous Australians are the cause, rather than the victim, of their problems. A more realistic and practical place to start is to look at the things have been done *to* them.

Is that dude Korean?

then why do niggers raised by all whites still sound like niggers?

if it's a social concept, then do black lives really matter?

he is finnish

its this guy to be exact

it's like an albino hispanic, and the cartel went to work on him, but stopped peeling the skin off his face after they got the top two layers. the fuck?

>Many of the problems facing Aboriginals closely resemble the problems faced by indigenous peoples in other areas: Inuit and Canadian Aboriginals in Canada, Native Americans in the US, Papuans in Indonesia, Dayaks and Punan in Borneo, Tribal peoples in India, and Maori in New Zealand
>maori in new zealand

Yeah, nah. Fuck off. Maori fucking way better than god damn abos.

Will the left ever accept that guns are just a social concept too?

numo