Fucking DISGUSTING tbqh

>an Brazilian being allowed to breathe
Fucking DISGUSTING tbqh

Imagine getting angry about a club on a different continent lmfao

bet you support some shit like Luverdense lmao

I bet noone loves your dense brain

>>an Brazilian
>an
Imagine trying to speak a language you don't fucking understand. Imagine being born in a Baltic shithole.

>Australia having opinions on football
If the country that currently has 10 players in the league can't talk about it, imagine the one that only has 2.

You got me, pal.

WILL THEY EVER DO THIS?

I NEED MY INDUSTRIAL THEME STADIUM NOW

>A Brit with decent teeth

It's a lovely day today

she's not british sweetie she's european

No it was sold to a Malaysian consortium to be turned into luxury apartments and shops. They will just redevelop Stamford Bridge, wouldn't want Chelsea to play anywhere else anyway.

The current plans take inspiration from Westminster Abbey and will have quite a gothic look to it, it's by the same people who designed Bayern's Allianz Arena.

i just realized that building is on the cover of one of pink floyd's albums
woah

>>play insufferable, boring football
I disagree.

>brag about winning the worst European final of all time

are you kidding how Chelsea got there and how they won that final was amazing

nigga, are you posting this shit in every fucking thread?

reminds me a lot of our shitty stadium (Bordeaux)

If it wasn't for Lampard, they would be nothing.

I just moved to London. Are the games fun to see in person? How's the atmosphere?

Big games are great, best atmosphere tends to come when playing Spurs, get a seat in the Matthew Harding or Shed End though. East and West stands are full of tourists.

>if it wasn't for a good player they would be bad
Award winning analysis there Nigel

>blue-eyed owner
>blue-eyed manager
>blue-eyed number 10
>blue kits
all i need to know tbqh

Mourinho is the only manager that doesn't have a bad record against Wenger. Pulis and Allardyce might have relatively good records against him if I'm being fair.

Even Mourinho has lost his edge against Wagner. The only combination capable of raping him is Jose + Chelsea.

sounds based to me

I think Park the Bus is always going to be OP against Wonger but yea Jose isn't bulletproof against him anymore

The final wasn't even that bad desu. That drogba header was amazing

subtle

Even Pulis and Allardyce have poor overall records against Wenger.

Pulis
W5 D2 L12 PPM0.89

Allardyce
W6 D8 L19 PPM0.79

Wenger only really struggles against those two away from home. Indeed, if I remember correctly, Pulis hasn't won a single point against Wenger at the Emirates.

Yea true, Bolton Fat Sam was pure cancer though

>brazil calling any other country but their own a shithole

Atleast latvia knows how to fly planes

Sorry, I only value opinions from people whose countries have qualified for the World Cup.

Oh right the only sport that your country is any good at.
>too poor to into any other sports
huezilians would literally kick anything like a soda can and call it the beautiful game.

>only sport we're any good at
We're the country with the most titles in volleyball as well.

Not that it matters. I don't see how any of what you said makes Italy completely shambolic failure to qualify for Russia any less of a disgrace.

And I only value opinions from non mexicans.

>Brazilian spic niggers

She's gorgeous, name?

>an American calling anyone a spic
kek

KEK

I'm not that dude you replied to but don't talk about what you don't know...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil_men's_national_volleyball_team

3 times champion in the olympics
3 world championships
2 world cups
9 World leagues

Also read about MMA

went there to see the chelsea vs Porto match in 2015
they only started singing after the 2ng goal (about 70min)
thankfully portistas always bring the best atmosphere otherwise the game would've been shit

Why are you even introducing yourself in the convo? Fucking attention whore.

What's me living in America have to do with me being a spic?

Pic related is my skin. As you can see not a spic, unlike you.

>Atleast latvia knows how to fly planes
Is that a dig about that chapecoense crash? That airplane was from a bolivian company.

Just wanted to let you know you're a wetback.

My skin is whiter than that. I'm not even joking.

>unironically this desperate to save face on a Mongolian underwater basket-weaving forum
Pathetic tbqh

Anyway, your entire culture is dominated by niggers and spics and has been for years now. It's the pot calling the kttle black, except you might actually be darker.

Let's see it then you beaner. Failure to post will mean you're lieing.
See

>Failure to post will mean you're lieing.
Bullshit. Unlike you, I'm not scared of being called a spic by people on the internet.

fuuuuuck
who is she?

Ok Mexican.

@79946579
@79946720
@79946776
@79946994
cringe

Your skin isn't even that white dude. It actually looks brown in that pic. Nothing wrong with that but it completely failed to do what you were trying to do.

>57.5 million.
>The Hispanic population of the United States as of July 1, 2016, making people of Hispanic origin the nation's largest ethnic or racial minority. Hispanics constituted 17.8 percent of the nation's total population.
lmao

It's white and there is something wrong with being a wetback (you).
t. Juan the mexican

Whatever my nigga. You're childish as fuck lmao

>17.8% of his country's population are spics
>a further 14% are niggers
>he still wants to /pol-post at me
Americans are truly the worst posters on Sup Forums.

Champions League group stage games can be pretty dead anywhere in England. Even at Anfield you can hear a pin drop for most of the group stage. Football should be on the weekend so you can get pissed up.

youtube.com/watch?v=RBg4WkkCCiU

Ok whatever you say mexican.
100% of your country is spic niggers though? Are you literally retarded lmao

Fucking hell there was civil discussion in here when I left, who upset the sensitive chicano?

I'm not the one trying to brag about being ''''''''''''''''''''white'''''''''''''''''''', Hernandez.

Because you can't since you aren't white you shit skin.

You aren't white, Hernandez, and yet try to claim otherwise, going so far as to post a picture of your skin here in a desperate effort to prove to an anonymous imageboard that you're ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''white''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''. Have a word with yourself, lad.

Went outside for better lighting. Still waiting on proof you aren't a spic nigger ape though.

>he actually, unironically posted another picture of himself because he's so desperate about looking bad on an anonymous imageboard
Laughing out loud at your sad life right now.

>being this insecure about your skin coloUr

Proved everything you said wrong and it took me 1 second since I'm
Phone posting, Mexican.
Proud to be white.

thats fine sweetie, its ok to be white
you were born this way and nothing can change that

>being Canadian

That looks like that creamy looking skin colour some muzzies have

>the american autist who spent all thanksgiving posting on Sup Forums also his mum's got a cock

pathetic

Let me tell you why you aren't white, Hernandez. You aren't white for the same reason I'm not white: Mixed race =/= white. You, as an American, are mixed race. No amount of sad, insecurity-driven pictures of yourself is going to change that.

Tip top elmao

the correct response is

>a fucking leaf

better luck next time

I wasn't born in America I just live here and have taken a DNA test that shows 10,000 years of my bloodline. 97% of it is traced back to Great Britain and the rest is Siberia.

>being that retarded of a mexican

>immigrant
>british = white

lmao

>being so fucking desperate that you need made-up ''''''''''''''facts'''''''''''''' to prove to yourself you're white
Embarrassing yourself even further, lad.

lol I already proved you wrong once don't make me do it again Pablo the Mexican

Jesus, the childish amerilard is still arguing about his whiteness? holy autism

You proved jack shit, Hernandez. Even if you had, being an immigrant, to the United States of all places especially, is arguably worse. Assuming it's true, which it's not, since I called you an American before and you ignored it. I'd wager everything you said here is complete bullshit you're throwing out in a sad attempt to save face.

it's a dude

What do you want me to do? Get the DNA test results or post a passport? Fucking wetback

I want you to stop posting so you quit embarrassing youreself, Mr Guillermo Hernandez, the '''''''''''''''''''''''''white''''''''''''''''''''''''' immigrant from Colombia.

Also, if you knew what 'wetback' means (you don't), you'd know it applies more to you than it does to me.

Just stop it Juan, you'll never be one of us

t. Mexican

Quality post.

Everytime I am reminded of Chelsea new proposed Stadium, I am reminded that it looks like a CPU Heatsink with the fan removed.

Personally I don't think this design will be the final product, especially the roof, I think they are already planning to change it because it would dump tons of water on the pitch when it rains.

That was another thing I noticed. Not only would it dump it on the pitch, but inside most of the stadium around the spectators. I haven't seen the interior renders, so I just assume they didn't have a sort of flat-roof thing around the stands, if that makes any remote amount of sense

The atmosphere is terrible at all the big clubs unless they're playing each other. The rest of the time the crowd turns up expecting the team to win without their input.

go back to /fifa/ you are just embarrassing yourself

There is an interior roof to protect the spectators, all these images are just from the first draft anyway. Construction hasn't even got a firm date yet, they're just guesstimating that it will be around 2023, I'd be really surprised if it's built as pictured.

>21st century
>big club
>no retractable roof
What did chelsea mean by this?

Haha. Nice try. What is her name?

I would rather bin the roof and have open terraces all the way round like how it used to be.

SeeI don't play video games I'm not 12

show me a better looking stadium

>>brag about winning the worst European final of all time

>worst

and lulziest