Mandella Effect?

Mandella Effect?
I legit remember him coming out of the closet and officially telling media outlets that he was 100% gay.

defo mandela effect phamilia, now go git sum coronas eh

Yes, I recall his direct quote on Entertainment Tonight was: "I am 100% gay."

>Mandella Effect?
No I have a good memory and I'm not narcissistic.

>Mandella Effect

Fuck, I remember that too

Is the Mandela Effect an excuse to not admit you were wrong about something?

No you don't.

i member him saying paul walkers dong tastes like mias tuna sandwich

>Mandela Effect
Retarded even for /x/ standards. And we're talking about a place with flat earth believers.

>On August 5th, 2016, Redditor diamondashtry submitted a post titled “Holy shit – found Berenstein evidence while packing,” claiming to have discovered a Berentstein Bears VHS tape with the names “Berenstein” and “Berenstain” appearing on the official label (shown below). Within 72 hours, the post gained more than 340 votes (93% upvoted) and 180 comments on the /r/MandelaEffect[

fuck is mandella effect the most reddit idea ever made? thanks for ruin my day faggot

Yeah man, mandella effect. I totally remember being successful with a trophy wife instead of a a kissless virgin. Damn parallel universes bro.

Nah you're just thinking about yourself LOL

I legit never recall him saying this

So yes

nah, you're just a closet faggot who's projecting.

The Berenstein Bears and Sinbad ones are the Mandela Effects I recognize that don't seem like just misremembering. Another one that is just personal apparently but nonetheless just as intense as the others involves the movie Independence Day. I always recalled after they informed Whitmore the ship they were going to nuke was over Houston, that he kinda sighed and muttered, "The Astrodome." I was 9 at the time and I remember leaning over to my dad to ask what that was because I thought it had something to do with space, and that's how I learned it was a baseball stadium. Only apparently I didn't because Whitmore doesn't say that actually. Anywho I don't think it's anything more than just a quirk of memory, somehow fusing two different memories. Still stuff like the Sinbad one leads me to believe that the whole ME thing is a very real and interesting phenomenon, not based on the supernatural but rather on human memory and how it can be manipulated on a mass scale. I definitely see why it gives the tinfoil hatters something to chew.

What's the Sinbad one?

Maybe he's 100% gay, but not 100% of the time

People confusing Kazaams name and star

He's biracial not bisexual

Mandela effect and religion is all the evidence you need to tell Sup Forums is completely retarded and this comes from a right wing racist

I guarantee you I'm way more racist than you.

I dont even date brown eyed white women

I don't date women, on account of they may have encountered a black man.

Isnt that just insecurity and not racism though?

No, it's racism.

I'm 99% sure there was a Truman Show deleted scene of him arriving on a small boat to New York and seeing a fucking massive poster of his face hanging from some building.

>Mandella Effect

it's what happens when americans fry their childrens memories by putting them on pharmaceuticals

wait as in they call the movie kazaam sinbad played by sinbad? who is that retarded?

>Mandella Effect
Kill yourself retard