Please move to America

Please move to America

I'm planning to

Shan't

*kneels towards you*

nice

Please open a restaurant here

are there a lot of jobs in the health department?

No thanks drumpf hates non-whites and is a degenerate non-christian.

Is this the repeating digits thread?

For the most part yes
What kind of job specifically?

repeating digit's

*Walks into America*
*Kneels*

This.
Awesome!

no dubs

can I move to superior Canada?

especially you

no
thanks tho

I didnt move the fuck out of your soviet union 2.0 only to go back there.

If I want to move to a shithole like that I'll just head east and immigrate to russia

No, I'm moving to Canada.

Yes, i hope to do it

nurses, medical labs, physical therapist mostly

I suppose surgeon assistant if I get my masters

please don't, we're fucking full

Unless you're Pinoy

then FUCK OFF

Yes those have very good job markets except for physical therapist
Physical therapy has too many people right now

But you need more white immigrants, aren't you?

really? well it's the hardest to become as in Greece, nurse is pretty easy but I assume has the lowest wage

wut in the fuck is a "pinoy"?

There is a wide range of nursing jobs
A lot have low wage of course but those are the ones that only require a little schooling

If you are serious about getting a masters you can become a Nurse Practicioner. They are able to see their own patients and prescribe their own medicine. They get paid well

Sure, mate. Now open the door haha.

I can't move to America because I'm incompetent and is it really they make fun of people who can't speak English because English is the world common language? And I'm Asian I don't wanna meet racists

I would but i think trades are not in demand(im a electrician)

that's alright Mr Nagasaki you already have america there.

as in occupying you

For entry-level nurses (RN or Registered Nurse), the average salary is ~$68000. That's significantly higher than the median income and would put you comfortably in the middle class.

what's the comfiest state?
the southern states sound the comfiest, good weather(when no tornados) and nice people, but I want to hear from an american

Maine is the comfiest state.

now tell him how much of that money will be taxed from his salary to pay for all those military bases all over the world and to keep niggers and spic whore with bastard children all fed and utility paid.

If you can find work, the south offers some of the lowest costs of living. I do remote work for a company out of San Francisco. I can undercut SF labor by 50% and still live like a king in a southern state.

It really depends what you like I guess

I lived in the south for a few years and it is wonderful. Really friendly people, really good food, great weather

Why do you faggots hate italians? There's a reason they're only on the east coast because you hate them in the rest of the country.

midwest or rural south. people in new england and california are meaner for some reason and the cities are crowded there.

that's good to hear. Both my cousins are nurses (one has completed his degree and also has a theatre degree or smth) and the other one is on his 2nd year and wants to get a master too

I was more inclined towards physical therapy because it's usually the most acclaimed here but honestly might settle with medical laboratory or food chemistry

Unfortunate posts, but the offer will always be there. :)
Good post!
Lies.
According to bls.gov, registered nurses make a median wage of 68k/year, and nurse practioiners make 100k/year. Fwiw, a lot of the girls who aren't poorfags on cgl are usually nurses and do quite well for themselves.
Come home, pakiman.
If you're making an effort to learn english, people won't care. And if you move to a metro/urban area, people will think you're interesting/cool for being japanese.
Trades can be difficult here. Those here are non-union make less, but those who are union take jobs by seniority, and different unions represent different areas therefore you can't take jobs outside of certain areas unless there is some special circumstance. However, there's a lot of construction where I live which I imagine means more electricians.

Sure. $68000 in income, using 2017 tax brackets and no deductions, he will approximately $12738.25 in federal income tax. If he gets married or has children, his standard deduction will increase, cutting out upwards of $3000-4000 off his tax bill.

No thx.
I would get shot.

BWAAHAAAHAHA

you're like a russian commie trying to sell how "glorious" the soviet union is.

I'll protect you.

I want to live in Maine if I work in a hospital but because I have brown hair and I'm 1.73 (5'8) people will bully me

not at all

>tfw when italian
>tfw when 5'11''
>tfw when cool last name
>tfw when parents make the best food while all the mcdowell's eat boiled potatoes and all the svens eat pickled fish for dinner

Oh gee gladly, except, you know, I need a
FUCKING VISA
WHERE ARE MY VISAS YOU FAT FUCK

Maybe after immigration reform.

Bachelor's degree and being European is not enough to move. I checked the requirements and you need like a Doctor's degree and a job offer to move to America. So I'll leave America to the Pajeets and try to get by here.

Get accepted into a doctorates program here, depending on the field your chances are good.

They are far better off moving to Canada.

Is this you?

>to get a immigrant visa to the US you must convince a American company to file an I-140 Petition for Alien Worker with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
>this just to begin the 15 step process
>you probably have to tip the immigration office worker for every step
sounds like a lot of work and near impossible to get right
and how do you even convince a company that they can't find someone with your skills inside the USA anyways?

marrying an american sounds like the only realistic way to get into burgerland legally 2bh

and in the end you get shot anyway

>Bachelor's degree and European is not enough to move
Depends on if you're in a profession that's highly in demand. Medical professionals definitely fit into that category. Half of the doctors I've seen throughout my life have been foreign-born.

US immigration policy puts a lot more emphasis on families than anything, so the difficulty of getting a visa takes into account that a prospective visa holder may be moving his or her entire family to the US with them. We prefer families because the US is still largely unpopulated, so importing complete families allows us to build a good demographic base for long-term growth.

Incidentally, visas for family members (aka spouses and children) are not subject to quotas.

What work do you do?

I'm already an American citizen, does that count?

I would, but you don't let white people in.

Fuck off, we're full

Hell no it's a hell hole

not full enough

Full of Mexicans

I'm afraid you wouldn't want me there and then I wouldn't find any new friends

there are no jobs. foreigners need to stop falling for the Maine meme

lmao look, polack butthurt because americans are 5x richer than the average pole

This desu. Thanks to Trump Americans seem to have the strange perception that's it's easy to get in. If it was there would be a lot more Kiwis over there.

Not op but that isn't true German brah. We welcome you with open arms as long as you aren't a psycho.

well you're german so yeah you'd be way too autistic to actually speak to anyone and make friends

do you actually believe this?

If I had any qualification worth anything I would have done years ago.

will i get bullied because i'm french

>so importing complete families allows us to build a good demographic base for long-term growth.
That's retarded. If the strategy was to keep the population growing it would be best to focus on importing young single people.

he's american, he sees the world through stereotypes, what do you think

but I've heard of Germans getting bullied just for being from here

sad

If you would live somewhere rural, maybe. On the coast, no. People from the city love europeans or at least respect them as allies. Non whites don't get much love from white americans though desu. You'd slay some burger pussy

I wanna move to a working class suburb of a major northern American city and just be a fucken bohunk, eat kielbasa, drink beer, cheer for the local hockey team, send my kids to sunday school, and work down at the plant

Well you're German so you should bring some good banter to combat that. Or just ignore the retarded burgers anyway. They're uneducated dumb-dumbs

i really want to visit Louisiana and meet some cadiens

sounds like you should move to a suburb of chicago

An acquaintance of mine recently went on a sort of tour of the US with her amateur dance troupe and when I asked her which city she'd settle in if she had the chance, she said Chicago, but couldn't elaborate as to why. Guess loving Chicago just comes naturally to us bohunks.

I want to, at least for a period.

literally EVERY german tourist i've ever met here has been a standoffish dickhead because the way we socialize is alien to you

you'd be ostracized

>the way we socialize is alien to you
How does this work in reality? I don't understand.

Different culture.

Obviously, but I want to know what exactly is alien
I don't understand how someone could socialize with you but at the same time be "alien" its like a double negative

but do most of the people at least see me as a normal human bean without the stereotypes?
Also why I asked if it's hard to meet new friends there.
Sorry for such weird questions but I only know americans from the internet so.

I mean I could integrate and get used to it if it's so different. Don't know how meeting new people and talking to someone could be any different in specific countries tho. How is your socializing alien to me?
You don't even know what kind of person I am

literally just small talk alone is completely alien to them and they act like fucking assholes if you try it

when in rome you german pieces of shit, assimilate or get the fuck out

>The way we socialize is alien to you
>The way we socialize is so strange to you that you don't understand what we mean or how to behave when we communicate with you
What's so difficult about this? Are you a Spanish speaker by any chance?

Don't listen to OP there's no room here

i have a spare bedroom in my apartment only $300/month
cute girls (male) only

No.. I just wanted to understand what specifically caused the alienation.
please user

small talk with Germans in my experience has been much smoother than other Europeans

We do smalltalk where I live, I thought that was just an Sup Forums meme. Also sorry if you had such bad experiences with german tourists.

I'm a Polish Jew girl (male), is it ok?
I can cook and dance for your amusement but you have to get me a gun, I always wanted one.

Pfft as if. I live on the otherside of the pond and I'm already bored of American culture.

HAHHAHAAHHAAH
fuck no