Faggot Youtuber defends refugees

Dear personal army, this retarded NU male who happens to be very well known on the French youtube made a video defending rapefugees and blaming evil Hungary

youtube.com/watch?v=IOhmf9Fiuho

Please, help to fuck up his like/dislike ratio so maybe the brainwashed kids who watch his video will question his opinion instead of taking them as facts

For what reason?
He and all of his followers will burn when the day of the rope comes.

He's a cuck

k...keep me posted

so what?
you're only promoting his channel you dumbass

We could try turning him into a #Cruzmissile maybe.

Guess you need something going for you guys. I'll help.

Dude, he already has 1.7 millions views anyway

Nypa. Kys.

Well, I did my bit

We can do it
Only a few dozen thousands more dislieks

Ayyyy

done, froggie

Done though what the fuck is he saying m8?

>Mexican intellectual
It's all about the psychological effect of having a fan of this channel who has seen previous videos of his have a massively greater number of likes to dislikes, and now he gets to this video and sees that the number of dislikes is growing and in his mind he questions wether or not the things the cuck says is """right""" or wrong. And at the same time he sees that many others think his opinions on this are wrong, thus influencing how he thinks.

weed lmao

At least he doesn't own a csgo betting website and shows himself betting and winning on said website.

uuhhh you touch my tra lalala, my omelette du fromage

This dude's a cuck who sucks foreign dicks all the time, stop giving this guy neetbux

I saw what they are doing to your country, namely Paris. It was all very funny. Pair it with constant terrorist threat, it's become a hell hole.

France is a synonym of Liberalism.