Would you do her? Would you do the whole fucking village?

Would you do her? Would you do the whole fucking village?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fN3xz1_BjSs
youtube.com/watch?v=N_39PrBGKnc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kevin Dillon was underrated.

Childhood is idolizing Taylor and Elias, Adulthood is understanding that Barnes and Bunny make more sense.

hell yeah.

O U R G U Y
U
R
G
U
Y

Ya'll know about killin? What do yall know about killin? We'll I'd like to hear about it potheads

r/im14andthisisdeep/

What an edgy dork.

t. numale

Barnes gets drunk as a coping mechanism. It's no different than Elias getting blazed. Barnes is a massive tool.

No. pic related is your edgy dork.

I spotted the fags that were raised by a single mom

What show is this?

It's from the movie Platoon, son.

>It ain't me starts playing

You're damn fucking right it does, soldier.

>tfw Elias was a Crusader

Crusader for what, Sgt. Pepe?

SHE IS A FUCKING HUMAN BEAN, MAAAAAN!

>Some pills make your larger starts playing

Platoon

Directed by Oliver Stone.

Who team /crusader/ here?

is that John Connor?

Yep. I would also kill my fellow soldiers.

"Ho-lee shit, you see that fuck-in head come apart maan? I ain't never seen brains like that befo."
Cracked me up when I heard a freed marine beat a demon to death and say that line in brutal doom.

fuck off, reddit scum

>marine

army, dumbshit

>Yeah, but I still like a piece of pussy once in a while. Ain't nothing like a piece of pussy,

What did he mean by this?

>ywn do the whole fucking village

I do her.

He was the bomb in the Blob

Bob, I got a bad feeling on this one, all right? I mean I got a bad feeling

We all gotta die sometime, potatonigger.

yeah in brutal doom marines sometimes say the line from this movie even though it's a different branch and I thought that was neat, shit-for-brains.

they all look so smug

why dont movies have good soundtracks anymore?

youtube.com/watch?v=fN3xz1_BjSs

>ywn fly a intruder over gookland dropping greasy napalm while dodging sams

DO EM MAN!

Cuckadow VC?

You still play doom? How old and fat are you?

There is a movie for that, and it just happens that crusader dies after removing rice.

Why did this movie get such shit reviews? used to watch this on TNT with my dad in the 90's.

>It's an ''edgelords completely miss the point of Oliver Stone's magnum opus'' episode

Lay it out for us pls.

>giving a shit about a commie faggots perspective on anything.

Funny that he stopped palling around with Hugo Chavez when Venezuela turned into shit after singing his praises.

youtube.com/watch?v=N_39PrBGKnc

I love this timeline.

>commie faggot
>Purple Heart recipient for killing commies in Vietnam

Pick one.

Although I agree with you that him praising Hugo Chavez was a misguided blunder. That being said the vast majority of his criticisms of the US government/society are on point

>gets defended by a fucking retard
>gets BTFO by a retard
>history BTFO of all retards

God I love the entertainment that you give me.

Your agreement is meaningless to me, you are a moron and don't ever reply to me again.

Death? What you know bout Death boy?

Ultimate Villain, morally he was in the wrong, but in practice his methods were superior.

Kurtz is probably even better.

>villain

He literally got murdered.

>Villain

He murdered a fellow soldier and a non combatant

>murdered

Elias was killed by the Vietcong, you would know this if you watched the movie,

Well in essence he murdered him or at least tried to, if he wasn't severely wounded he could have retreated with the rest of them. Also note Barnes' surprise when they see him running out of the jungle - he thought he had killed him already

>Seasoned veteran doesn't know how to kill

He wasn't surprised, he was in shock that his friend was about to be gunned down by the enemy.

You didn't get the movie, the entire thing is from Taylor's perspective, everything that happens offscreen and where he isn't physically present is his interpretation. Those niggers that give him a joint while they are stirring shit sets that point right to your face.

He was a rich white boy that only saw things clearly after his platoon was nearly wiped out.