/rev/ Revolution General - Western Uprising

It's time that the West rose up

this is a fight to preserve western culture and western society

old thread boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/79919857

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1j630I-28mg
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/09/german-police-search-two-houses-in-anti-islamic-state-raids-following-television-tip-off/
mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article86317537.html#storylink=cpy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but wheres the uprising my dudes

pic related for any shills

we are discussing it lad what we should do, or do you suggest mass chimp out?

Wait until some faggot shoots Trump and you'll have your uprising

It's not like western culture is any better, capitalism is literally chocking the life out of the middle class to the point they can't even breed.

Are people seriously still responding to these FBI threads

Fucking redditors infested this place and now we have feds crawling up our ass because of increased influence and traffic. How fun.

what we cant chimp out because we're white?

no we can but if you've watched any of those riot videos the cops have video camera's and look out for the ring leaders

so if your not masked up they will run your face against facial recognition and then you will get a knock on your door

you have to be smarter than that

chimping out is stupid it does nothing

you either protest armed but peacefully or go the whole way

a chimp out just gets you locked up and helps no one

Maybe our movement can gain Normie traction by saying equal rights for all?

are you going to let the alphabet agencies rule you for fear that if you partake in discussion that may be anti-government puts you behind bars?

where do you draw the line?

well i think we need to draw up a constitution that gives a man basic rights

similar the american constitution and bill of rights

the problem is the left like to ignore these things and trample all over them

Unless you guys have a plan to meet up IRL or make a website you need to fuck off with this make believe rpg bullshit and grow up

I don't discuss these serious topics in a public place like an idiot. We are anonymous to each other, not the mods, admins, or feds who have access to both of those groups.

Besides, a revolution would require an overthrow of the US constitution - that can fuck right off, I don't care great the ideas are.

First Amendment
Free Speech is the right of every man, woman, and child.

Second Amendment
The citizen's right to bear arms shall not be infringed by any government or local establishment.

Anything else?

>a revolution would require an overthrow of the US constitution - that can fuck right off, I don't care great the ideas are.

well why would thomas jefferson say that
> I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the
?

its funny that this guy says we need to meet in public

where as this guy is saying its too public

Third Amendment
It is illegal to criticize the Bill of Rights and seek legislation to modify these amendments.

Also, kill yourself LARPing faggot

i'm sick of this shit

hurr durr you can't discuss any sort of resistance towards the gubment they are omnipresent and omniscient

that's bullshit it's obvious they are incompetent or either let bad things happen see orlando massacre

we shouldn't have to be cowering in fear of these people and placating ourselves to them like they are our gods

sorry but fuck that

the issue is there is no safe avenue of communication besides physical word of mouth so it's good people tell us larping faggots to fuck off
you "understand"

no one on Sup Forums is going to do anything. certainly no one on Sup Forums is going to meet up IRL. and if you do get people together it will be a bunch of socially awkward numale betas.

these people are just playing make believe and roleplaying

>we shouldn't have to be cowering in fear
>we

Nobody is shaking in their boots. They shouldn't be. They look outside, the wind is blowing, the sun is shining, the trees are waving. This is not the political or economic climate for revolution.

also whats funny is i reckon you probably talk about shit like this amongst your friends

lets go down the road of paranoia

what you think the alphabet agenices don't use Sup Forums, in particular Sup Forums? what you don't think that your phone and computer/laptop/ipod/microwave isn't bugged from its incpetion aka when it was manufactured

you don't think that alpahbet agencies aren't listening in on your little pillow talk with friends about how you hate hillary etc, etc....?

i don't think you do

i think you think you can come on Sup Forums shitpost and get away with it

well senpai i've got news for you

>This is not the political or economic climate for revolution.

Read the news lately?

the ones of you too scared to participate in these type of discussions are correct in doing so, because they are watching, and they know who you are, but that should motivate you, not silence you. they know who you are because they fear you. because they know how much damage few men can do when working together

i served in the navy, and a few months after i joined, one of the admirals had a welcoming speech where he basically said norway had just defeated the american navy in simulated combat using guerilla tactics. nobody fucks with us at sea, no one ever has and no one ever will. thundershield defeated the swedes when outnumbered 2 to 1

the way they accomplished it was by kiting the burger destroyers and waiting for them to anchor, then a group of marines would deploy with diving gear from a submarine, climb up the anchors and take over the boat with hand to hand combat, mp5s, glocks and knifes

with 500 men i could annex norway in a day. with 5000 i could take over northern europe

these discussions MATTER, and YOU can make a difference. it's been 200 years since burgers rebelled and it's long overdue

where is this whole meet up thing coming from your the one who is suggesting it?

may as well meet up at the nearest police station if your that retarded

i'd rather discuss this shit on an anonymous internet forum

its just the shills crapping on about dey gunna back trace your ip nigguh....

Thesensationalist jewish garbage I hear Trump always saying is dishonest? Don't read much anymore. Get some actual understanding.

Post the original image.

also to all those fools saying the fbi is gunna get you

IF YOU POST ON Sup Forums YOUR ALREADY ON A FUCKING WATCH LIST

"We don't want the masses.
We don't need the masses.

Remember that all big changes in history has been caused by the radical minority, not the sheepish majority.

I will never wait for the masses to wake up and do what they should do. It will never happen. Important social changes occur not through the acts of the majority. It is the radical and self-sacrificing minority that leads revolutions and fight against tyrants as well as occupiers. When the main sacrifices are made by the minority, the majority come into play, but then it has also become opportune to be like us.

It is a convenient excuse to use critique as a reason not to become active in the fight for our peoples survival.

No more begging and crying for the ordinary people's favor. I do not apologize if you feel offended by my symbols. The truth is that you would never stand by our side either way."

Some pasta from some months ago

>Not knowing what a /K meet up is.

youtube.com/watch?v=1j630I-28mg

Maybe, maybe not. One thing for sure is the amount of people not giving a shit is fucking enormous.

ok norway bro you really convinced me

what federal building should we firebomb first?

UK, WWII. As a counter-espionage measure, the brits started to remove road signs. Banned maps from civilians.
Bet your asses the globalists are going to put in place similiar measures if you are just gonna start shooting up army fuel trucks.
Start writing up names, adresses, people attached to people of influence and power. These fuckers live somewhere. The Rotchildes don't live in a cave somewhere like the taliban. The head of the Federal Reserve does not hide like a brigand innawoods. People who work for NSA don't commute to work in armoured columns yet. You get the idea.
There is a lot of "soft" globalist targets all over for now, but when the guns start blazing, they will go to hiding. Even then, at the moment, you can look up plots of land they own. Foreign countries they visit regularily. People they would leave behind.

I mean, what would be the point in yet another civil war where working man would shoot at another working man?
Take a few lessons from asymmetric groups, but don' brush aside the US model of surgical strikes. These can be combined.

10 BUCKS FOR A CUPPA COFFEE?

WHAT ARE THEY SELLIN OVER THERE, LIQUID GOLD?

WHATS THE WORKIN MAN SUPPOSED TO DO?!

the problem is that the alphabet agencies and major manufacturing coorporations go hand in had

so now everything is bugged from the outset cars, phones, tv's, xbox's etc... everything is bugged

and probably actively recording data, sound, vision etc...

it just takes the wrong word in an email to get you redflagged and all that recorded history is analysed

this may not be 100% correct but its the future we are heading too

ok it was a flashy heading but its more about which political party should we support first
what reforms to the current system should be made to make things actually represent the people wishes instead of lobbyists for billion dollar coorporations owned by billionaires that live on estates with dull detail security teams

before we resort to other actions

You're absolutely right. There are no conditions that make for a revolution as long as people have mass entertainment, food, water, a stable (even though corrupt) political situation, and electricity.

Variables would need to be removed before people are willing to sacrifice themselves for the greater good of the nation.

wew shit just got real

>Variables would need to be removed before people are willing to sacrifice themselves for the greater good of the nation.

are you saying they should be removed?

Why would people sacrifice food water and shelter for the nation? Who is the nation if not the people themselves? The people must sacrifice themselves, for themselves. Collectivism. Not even once.

The nation is not the people, the nation is the gun pointed to the head of the people.

Some user planning some crazy shit over here

it begins

As long as people have those things they will not sacrifice themselves.

It's common throughout the world. That is unless people decide to act.

Barring natural disasters or a massive event where some of those things change, I suppose if someone wanted to start the fire they would need to.

Also keep in mind what the Finn said, but once people actually start acting out against globalism, more people will join as the temporary chaos increases. It just who decides to start it.

Will you be the one sacrificing yourself, or will you be the one calling the shots? I'm curious how you see yourself in that sort of environment if these ideals were to spring up.

>this is a fight to preserve western culture and western society

Literally all you have to do is move to a rural area. Traditional af out there

how do we start the fire then?

i know all the gunfags are like when dey try to take away muh guns dey will have to take it from my cold ded hands

but too me thats already too late

It's not enough for a lot of people to live the lifestyle they want, they also want it implemented through federal government

same can be said about liberals

you want to live out in the country and plink? sorry user thats illegal your 22. is actually a baby killer and you need to relinquish it or face jail time

>There are no conditions that make for a revolution as long as people have mass entertainment, food, water, a stable (even though corrupt) political situation, and electricit

Wut? The founding fathers had all those things. How do you explain the American Revolution?

Seriously, look at this fat guy and his electrical kite. Does he look bored to you?

Of course it can be said about liberals. Both parties have fucking idiots. You both don't just want the lifestyle individually, you want it enforced via federal law.

The government will be more than happy to bring the diversity to you.

breitbart.com/london/2016/02/09/german-police-search-two-houses-in-anti-islamic-state-raids-following-television-tip-off/

If things spring up, I'm willing to bet some great minds would take control like in the American Revolution. I do not see myself in that regard. I'd just be one of the nameless people.

I don't think a colony would qualify as a stable political environment, in my opinion

I think I simply care too much about the individual, my countryman, to make him worthless,nameless, faceless, cannon fodder.

>I don't think a colony would qualify as a stable political environment

Why not?

lol are you in fairy land? or something

m8 i don't give a shit men want to lube up and bum each other all night long at their country retreat

but if it was against the law and they got caught they would go to jail weather i was for rugged individualism or not

you see

So you'd vote to toss them in jail but don't even care about the outcome? Ridiculous. Set your priorities straight nigger.

Probably gonna get a visit from the thought police anyways, and since kek wills it...
Globalists. That one ruling class that is almost universally hated. Sure, their adresses don't really show up on search engines, but most of them live comfily in their million dollar mansions. Search for womens home decor magazines, those like to run stories on homes you will never have. These usually don't have tje adress but they do have the city and part of the city. And a picture of the house.
Just make sure the guy is someone whose passing will steer the bar conversation more towards "hey sure killing is not always right but that guy sure was a traitor and a thief" more than "oh wow look it's the radical ____ being murderers"

wat i wouldn't vote for it idiot i'm just saying that's how things work

laws don't suddenly disappear if you live in the country

the left literally wants to take away your gun rights do you think if you live in the country they will just overlook you plinking with your wheel gat?

also guys like you piss me off
>hurr durr fuck everyone else i live far away from these problems so they don't concern me

keep telling yourself shit like that until those problems are suddenly on your doorstep

There's always the need. Some people are fine dying for the greater good.

Well I guess it has to do with the ideas floating around the time (the right to self rule).

I suppose the same can be said about globalists now

But the rich isn't necessarily the globalist

We need to eat the rich goyim, bite the hand that feeds

So there's a thread on /k/ with some semi relevant things that might be of use

I'd rather think of it as a restoration of the constitution rather than a revolution where we put in place an entirely different form of government, but clearly something needs to be done to prevent this kind of thing from happening again. Globalism and trampling of God-given rights, that is.

So what will it be? A truly independent judiciary? That is neither elected or appointed? Fostering of states rights from the outset?

>At last I truly see why a standing army is the enemy of liberty

Also if a new name is absolutely needed, what about "Commonwealth of Free States?"

No shit, so make sure it actually is one. What does the man fund? Which political group is he endorsing? What sort of a person is he in interwievs?
Im not advocating to just go out and eat the rich or shit like that.
You know, when I google my name, there's 0 fucking results. This is not to say NSA or some similiar service dosen't have a file on me. But then on the other hand, google ((Soros)) and you can get a pretty good grip on what sort of a player he is.
All I am saying, is that you can turn the internet on them. Their "OPSEC", in many cases is nearly non-existent.

>I suppose the same can be said about globalists now

Exactly, and honestly I wouldn't be surprised if there was a global economic collapse in the near future causing Venezuelan levels of hunger and material deprivation. Hopefully, even in such desperate circumstances, there could still be a principled revolution like the War of Independence and not some purge-like murderfest à la the French Revolution (or most violent, modern revolutions)

No armed revolution is going to happen. People much prefer safety than letting an armed rebel group try and overthrow the government. People were calling those on Bundy ranch "terrorists", and any slight militarization from any militia will have the same names thrown at them.

When push comes to shove peoples lives are too comfortable and the average joe is too content to risk throwing away their standard of living so some armed radicals can overthrow everyone in washington.

Most civil wars are based on geography where one group from one specific area usually with a collective cultural identity which can inspire others to fight. Take the recent ukraine civil war. Russian speaking, Russian identifying, pro-russian people in the east who had their government overthrown by ukrainian-speaking, ukrainian-identifying anti-russians from the west.

Even the US revolutionary war was against a foreign nation.

Here you guys are completely fractured with vague ideas about getting rid of the crooks in Washington. No one is going to go for it. Even the most nationalistic, tea-party types are going to think you're a nut if you start talking SERIOUSLY about over throwing the government.

You can buy a gun, watch sport, drive to burger king and play video games. All that comfortable shit will be under threat if actual violence broke out and most people will look to safety and security than the unknown. Think the guy with a wife, 2 kids, a mortgage and who just wants to see his team play on the weekend will throw it all away to die for some idealistic crusade that doesnt really matter much to him?

A year from now when Hilary is Obama 2.0 but just a bumbling, virtue signaling, do-nothing president but doesn't take your guns or cause the sky to fall any chance of an armed revolution will be lost. And any talk of such will make you look like pathetic cry babies who didnt get their way with daddy trump so over throw the government because"democracy is broken".

Its not happening

I want to help you, really, but I don't need to. We don't have as much problem as you. But... But I can give you tip. Look up history of Polish insurgency movements. This shit have 350 years and is one of best in this world. Both civil and military. History gave you good fruits, consume them.

Fuck, these pictures look so comfy.
>ywn be a well-to-do british gentleman in london
>ywn court a young qt lady from a noble family and take her sweet virginity after being given her hand in marriage

>flag

This is actually a good idea.
We could make a list of targets, prioritize and assign to regional agents, and then dispose of them all in one fell swoop for the good of mankind.
I'll gladly join in on my end. Can easily travel to Sweden and Denmark as well.
I'll buy a crate of beers to the one who takes down Soros.

crazy finbro i actually agree with you about the OPSEC shit these guys are so flamboyant about how they rule shit they straight up don't give a shit but that doesn't mean they don't have an armed detail on them 24/7 in case some nutcase tries to set mansion on fire or some shit

Wew lad

Lots of us gonna meet in Cleveland in a couple weeks. Eh, lads?

Just meme in the crowd. We'll find each other.

>implying it isn't the crazy gun wielding nuts that have 80 different battle plans for the conquest of Washington drawn up and 155 contingency plans for each individual battle plan drawn up, aren't the same people that deter the government from actually trying to overthrow the people

If Washington was going to try to repeal the 2nd amendment, and even if it was ratified and done constitutionally, there is no fucking way in hell people will go peacefully.

There just simply hasn't been a reason for anyone to really fight yet.

Sure smells like FBI in here lads.

True though.

Hilary will do her 2 terms and yes its shitty that its already been decided but nothing can be done for now. She would need to do something like go for everyones gun to spark a civil war that can gain support and in doing so she will lose most of the police and military, the people she needs to enforce it.

What IS more likely is something like Texit where Texas just wants out of the union to make its own laws. It might trigger other states to join . But people dont give enough of a shit about politicians while their lives are comfy

Don't kid yourself, we'd have been living in slums

Why people idolise the past is beyond me

tldr

No man its safe, lets just start making hit lists and putting them out into public discussion. You start.

I will be in cleveland

Could be interesting...

Traditionalist Worker Party spokesman Matt Parrott, who blamed the anti-fascists for the riot, said about 30 members of his group would come to Cleveland.

“We’re essentially just going to show up and make sure that the Donald Trump supporters are defended from the leftist thugs,” he said.

Parrott said he expected Cleveland police to largely prevent violence with heavy security, although “there might be a couple of isolated skirmishes.”

Read more here: mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article86317537.html#storylink=cpy

A man can dream.

well make them uncomfy

I'll tell you we will start seeing some Donetsk situations in 20 years. As the white privilege dies for white hatered, so will the comforts.

We can use dropbox or google docs. Totally safe.
;^)

Both of those pics are most definitely the US of A.

I'm expecting the Jew to say that this is evil.

This. Elements of the Middle Class have been jewing and socially engineering the fuck out of the poor for decades. And then they let in foreigners, to do the same to them. Whatever your race, they will turn some of your own to enact their Orwellian schemes.

It will be interesting to see how well the cops protect anyone. Unless the rnc goes full police state. The paid aggitators will be in full swing.

Yes I know which it why it wouldn't ever happen. The USA is too big of a land mass with too many people and too many guns for that to happen.

And those sent to collect the guns will likely support the 2nd amendment anyway.

I doubt many americans are keen on the idea of shooting their fellow americans so they cant have guns to start with, at least not the ones that will need to pull the triggers.

What you need is 2 terms of Hilary, a massive financial crisis, even more deepening and fracturing of US society. You need the left to start acting violently rather than name calling from their phone. Shit needs to hit the fan. THEN you might have enough people willing to say "fuck it" and want to make their lives better.

For many people their lives have never been better even if politics is corrupt as hell

Good man. I live in south southern greater Cleveland. I'll have some anons over.

Hillary is the establishment. None of that will happen under her - nothing she does will make any situation much better or worse, because she's not doing the decision making or using her judgement, the 20 people paying her and meeting up together in backrooms are

Meltdown your plowshares and take up your swords.

Yeah, thought the hats looked kinda funny. I'll correct myself
>british gentleman in the colonies

>79938229
>Elements of the Middle Class have been jewing and socially engineering the fuck out of the poor for decades.

i think your thinking of the ruling elite m8

Yeah and they want whites gone. In case you forgot. Also, don't forget the shit skin invasion. Those Mexicans and Muslims hate us, you know? That will be the dirty work that the establishment won't have to do.