I hate that the company led us to believe that these characters would fight for an hour...

I hate that the company led us to believe that these characters would fight for an hour. Why even call it a versus movie?

Any fight lasting longer than 20 minutes that doesn't have Jackie chan or rocky would get real boring

You mean like the fight at the end of this movie?

The doomsday vs everyone fight? Yeah pretty much, it starts to get dumb when batman says he'll bring some Godzilla monster back to the fucking city

I personally feel the fight was too short. It should of been longer. It's the title of the movie.

Blatant false advertising

Civil War?

It's V as in "featuring"

not "

Vs "versus", you dumb fucking piece of marvel fucking white trash.

Go gas yourself with

It was an ideological battle

That was the least of this movie's problems.

Do the DCucks around here still pretend like this was some symbolic masterpiece? Do they still pretend the emperor wasn't naked?

>title fight isn't even the main event
what were they thinking?

Long before the movie came out, Zack emphasised it was 'v' and not 'vs' because it was an ideological battle over a physical one. Hence why it is called Batman v Superman because it resembles a court case in that it is Plaintiff versus Defendant.

Even the name is kino.

I seem to remember a flick with Clint Eastwood and an orangutan named Clyde that proves this wrong

On my planet, the V stands for fucks

>ywn never live long enough too see batman and superman enter public domain and finally let an autuer make capekino without execshits interfering for profit

Name a good superhero movie in the last ten years

IM WAITING

>the company led us to believe that these characters would fight for an hour
You're insane

>I hate that the company led us to believe that these characters would fight for an hour.

>us

I didn't even see a trailer for the movie so I don't know what you're talking about.

Man of Steel and Batman v Superman

You're a pleb if you disagree. The foremost authority on these matter, Armond White, has spoken, and his decree is law.

Antman, The Dark Knight, John Wick 1&2

Ironman

HALLELUJAH

At least DC has an Oscar

uh

Why couldn't they just cut all the WW and Justice League bullshit!