/cfb/ - bow to the tree edition

RECAP
>WAR EAGLE WOO raises incidents of domestic violence in Alabama by 20%
>ACC CG to be contest between a team that lost to Syracuse and a team that lost to Pitt
>Wisconsin and UCF stay perfect
>tOSU squeaks by John O’Korn and bitches about their glass QB running into a camera
>Memefield shits on WVU
>Oregon hangs 52 on Oregon State in the first half
>Bart Berliner gets canned while walking off the field
>Mike Riley already en route back to Cornwallis
>a fucking tree
>not back

>scores
#6 Auburn 26, #1 Alabama 14
Pittsburgh 24, #2 Da U 14
#3 Clemson 34, #23 South Carolina 10
#4 Oklahoma 59, West Virginia 31
#5 Wisconsin 31, Minnesota 0
#7 Georgia 38, Georgia Tech 7
#9 Ohio State 31, ichigan 20
#10 Penn State 66, Maryland 3
#12 TCU 45, Baylor 22
#15 UCF 49, South Florida 42
#16 Michigan State 40, Rutgers 7
#18 LSU 45, aTm 21
#19 Okie State 58, Kansas 17
#20 Memphis 70, East Carolina 14
#22 Northwestern 42, Illinois 7
Fresno State 28, #23 Boise State 17
#25 Virginia Tech 10, Virginia 0
Florida State 38, Florida 22
Louisville 44, Kentucky 17
NC State 33, North Carolina 21
Iowa 56, Nebraska 14
Purdue 31, Indiana 24
Kansas State 20, Iowa State 19
Texas Tech 27, Texas (not back) 24
UCLA 30, Cal 27
Oregon 69, Oregon State 10
Missouri 48, Arkansas 45
Ole Miss 31, Mississippi State 28
Vanderbilt 42, Tennessee 24

>8:00 EST
ABC: #8 Notre Dame 20, #21 Stanford 31 (4th)
FOX: #13 Washington State 0, #17 Washington 34 (4th)

>10:00 EST
FS1: Colorado 0, Utah 14 (2nd)

first for the AMERICAN

second for C-USA

Maybe next year, SCAR. Hopefully Bentley doesn't make any more promises he can't keep.

>Friend kept telling me Notre Dame would run the table
>Blown out in 2 of their last 3

4th for USC makes it to the playoffs

>advertising an exercise bike to an audience that is at home sitting on their couch shoveling food into their mouth and downing beers watching tv

*shits the bed*

Told you we were coming for that ass.

Only Oklahoma can stop us now.

Did Frost take the Nebraska job yet?

They'll still buy it then use it twice before letting it rot in their garage.

Do Wazzu fans want to keep Leach?

Is the Tennessee job the worst in cfb? No recruits want to go there, no talent on the current roster, and the fanbase is delusional enough to think you should be Alabama tier successful

FUCK YOU OP BEARS EAT TREES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DAT PAC 12 DEFENSE

If they fire him they will just go back to annual irrelevance

UW's? I know, it's amazing

>are Wazzu fans too good for 9-3
They shouldn't be

Leach is good for a solid 8-9 wins every year, indefinitely. That's better than Wazzu has had in a couple decades, so I'm thinking yes.

Is 11-1 bama getting into the playoffs with 0 quality wins?

Fuck Nebraska and every fucking backwards ass toothless delusional hick living in it. NOBODY is gonna wanna be recruited into a fucking cornfield where they fuck livestock on their nights off. Has been program that'll never crack the Top 25 again. Delusional entitled bunch of rural retards. You're not getting Frost. Shove a bushel of corn up your asses then blow your brains out because it's better to be dead than live in Nebraska.

jesus Stanford, what is going on with your field?

more like will Leach jump ship while the running is good?
Something Jim Mora should have done after UCLA in '14

Cocks proceed to suck cock

>that MASSIVEASS Kat Dennings commercial

no, if they were SEC Champ, then yes.

:)

he's getting fired anyway

is she pregnant?

AAAAALLLUHBAMAAAA
ROOOLLLL TIDE MOTHERFUCKER HAIL SABAN
DRINK MT DEW ERRYDAY

2016 ohio state fans:
>muh 1 loss, conference championships dont matter
2017 ohio state fans:
>muh conference championship, losses dont matter

But >we should be Alabama tier successful. At the very least should be dominating our division with monotonous regularity. But you know, our boosters include the Haslams and our AD has the decisiveness and efficiency of a sloth. So yeah. Great times.

Teams that can't maintain a proper field should be forced to forfeit.

see

>forcing in back the black QB as he's hobbling around

Brian Kelly is so fucking retarded. Should have been fired years ago

not yet. he's likely waiting until after the conference championship games are over to decide

Yes because the precedent is aOSU being selected over Penn State, because >muh shekels

>But >we should be Alabama tier successful
'no'

Will The U make the playoffs?

I JUST WANT A NEW NCAA VIDEO GAME GODDAMNIT, NOT HAVING TO LEAVE MY PS3 OUT JUST TO PLAY NCAA 14! FUCK YOU NCAA AND SOME OLD FUCKS!

Fans gonna fan but what's sad is the committee, who should be consistent, will do this too. Make excuses for Ohio State when they don't win their conference, make excuses for Ohio State when they have two ugly losses.

Notre Dame's QB is trash. How have they won so many games

they should be embarrassed of that field. maybe sell a sponsorship of the field so they can maintain it

They missed their window last year. Now they're going to have to give him another year because he won 9 games.

LOL NOTREDAME

i havent played vidya games in years but i would buy a shit meme console for a new (read:quality) NCAA football reboot

AHAHAHAAHHA

>BLACK QBs

It's actually easier now to do than before. Gameplay improvements and licensing just for the schools. Have to develop a truly random roster so there are no similarities to real life. Let the user base make the rosters for you.

kek the cursing at the UCLA pick

Capital retort friend, allow me to give you your very own (You)

they're one of the wealthiest schools in the world what the fuck

I hate it when coaches leave before the season is over. Frost needs to do his best to coach UCF to a perfect season.

>THE STATUS OF THE VILLAGE OF SOUTH BEND, INDIANA
REMEBER """CATHOLICS""", SUICIDE IS A SIN, DON'T PULL THAT TRIGGER

>backup QB driving down the field
>force injured starter back into the game
>misses wide open receiver in the endzone
>throws a pick
what a time to be alive

Really hope these aren't Notre Dame fans whining about Stanford's field because you fags would go a month without mowing your field when you were playing faster teams before you got artificial turf.

I'm so tired of hearing about Jalen Hurts

Jalen Hurts is legit a bad QB. He's bad at playing football. Hopefully this game made that clear.

ND is ranked # 8 ?

sorry but frost is coming home

Gotta beat Clemson. That game is gonna be fun.

jalen hurts is just a game managing rb who can occasionally throw

Why can't Saban recruit a QB?

He is Lameme with a much stronger supporting cast. I tried telling this to some Bama dipshits earlier today before the game but they kept insisting Hurts is a good QB.

Seriously, when will the Notre Dame meme die? Everyone knows they're not top 10,maybe not even top 20 in the country.

This. And he's excellent at scrambling and running but tonight shows you what happens when they meet a decent defense.

There entire team (Read: Defense) went full autism after playing wake forest. No way the same ND team that btfod USC and NCST would get btfo’d by a meme Miami team and a mediocre Stanford team

I want Kelly out and I want it done yesterday

Agreed user. This dreadlock wearing fuck with his whole “muh ice water in veins” meme was sure irritating

Why is Herbstreit surprised that we have rematches in the conference championship games? Is he concussed?

2017 Miami- the 6 and 6 football team who happened to get some lucky breaks and win 10 games instead of 6

Yeah your team became the first to beat two # 1 teams in one season. Auburn meme magic strikes again.

He's nowhere near as athletic as Lamar, and he's even a shittier passer somehow

Seriously look who they have played, bunch of nobodies. Their best win is against a mediocre USC team. Squeaked by Navy and didnt impress against fucking Wake Forest. Then they received a firm anal raping from a Miami team that is not that great and would get raped by most of the top 10 teams.

There's some animosity among the Clemson fan base at Kelly Bryant and his flaws, so I always get confused when I see Brian Kelly talked about.

>Yeah your team became the first to beat two # 1 teams in one season.
wait really
>Auburn meme magic strikes again.
No memes required this time. They appear to actually be good.

It's not like there are any great coaches out there to replace him

Fuck ND. I'm just sick of seeing road teams lose games because of shitty fields.

Anybody see that ref just slide and fall?

He recruited the #1 dual threat QB last year from Hawaii. But at the end of the day, Saban spends all his time dominating the trenches and teaching his DBs shit technique. He wins championships and lets the kids go to the NFL and be backups.

Was that the highest scoring game ever hit for Oregon? 72 is a feat.

Daily reminder that Tennessee fans unironically want John Gruden to coach their team

but they didn't beat 2 #1's. They beat a number 7 and a number 6. It's mathematically impossible for either alabama or georgia to finish number 1.

Lameme is a more athletic, quicker runner but Hurts is a lot stronger and harder to take down. If they changed positions Lameme would be a slot receiver and Hurts would be a RB. Anyways they have similar styles of play.
>make one read
>if he is wide open make the pass
>if he isn't wide open fuck making more reads, just take off and hope the defense forgot you like to run

>41 points without Pettis and Coleman
So how did we lose to ASU?

jesus kirk hervstreit is fucking delusional

someone check if he is stroking

Nah, they've scored more against equally shitty teams

poor oregon state jesus christ

MEMESCORE

because you will never take the helm as leader of the PAC and remain the washington puppies, you tranny licking coffee junkie

As a Vol fan, I can’t even hate on this. Nonetheless, time will tell. Good luck.

>Pac12 championship is on Friday night
WHY. FUCKING WHY DO YOU DO THIS

larry scott

You now remember Montee Ball

Gruden is the ultimate troll when it comes to this shit, you just know he loves the knobgobbling he gets from people. He isnt about to get exposed as a hack who isnt as good as people say he is. He is just going to jerkoff with that ring on his hand and laugh it all to the bank.

Because >we hired someone with a background women's tennis to be >our conference's commissioner, Larry Scott doesn't give a fuck about football.

Notre Dame would bootyblast both of these teams.

Those people are fools. I just want a coach that has a good strength and conditioning program so >we don’t have so many goddamned injuries and who can also recruit. Gruden might be able to do the first one, but probably not the second.

>retarded QB tried stiff arming defenders rather than just throw the ball away

thanks

Only 1 state is even gonna watch that game anyway

I'm talking about the downies who want him coaching their team.