ITT:ONLY user who haven't been to foreign countries can write in this thread

ITT:ONLY user who haven't been to foreign countries can write in this thread.

yeah here
I haven't even visited the capital of my own country

the only "foreign" country i've been to is clapistan

can i post here

No.You can't

Only been to the neighbors and Canada

Wew, even me have been twice to Copenhagen.
What's the issue, Lars? Are you dirt poor or something?

How the fuck are there Euros that haven't been to another country? It's like going to a different state for us, fuck.

I'm not exactly well off, but a part of the reason is also that I wouldn't know where to go either, nowhere really interests me.

I've been to England but it's a french colony so it doesn't count

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i'll let myself out then

live in Tokyo area
never been to Hokkaido, Kyushu, Okinawa in Japan
shame....

it is expensive

Hi Hi Hello

I bought some stuff in Paraguay
Can I post here?

You can get a bus from Paris to Berlin for like 40 euros, even if you can't afford to fly and you don't have a car.

I've only visited Greater Norway, and so have you.

I can post here.

Are you kidding me? I'm in the dead center of my country right now and I could literally walk to the Croatian border in 6 hours.

I've been to USA so BACK THE FUCK OFF?!

I haven't been off my island.

I've been to Canada, so I'm pretty well versed in foreign cultures. Feel free to ask me any question, OP, and I'll impart my worldly wisdom on you.

I've seen Mexico through the border fence in El Paso, does that count?

I'm pretty sure 90% of (real)Japanese posters here haven't been to any foreign country.

>implying there are 10+ real japanese here

It's not like going to another state, fatman. There are also culturally differences between the countries and there are also people who don't like that.
('Culture' is more than a not existing difference between North and West Virginia)

So if you drive 10min and reach Latvia, will they look down on you or something? lmoa

Besides, he never said anything about culture differences. Everyone knows there is.

I never traveled 50 kilometers from my village in my life.
Farthest i went was to a town for a grand opening of a monastery, hated the noise, conqrete, asphalt and crowds.
Im supposed to travel to slovakia in a week and dont even know if i will make half way to there. Im scared as fuck

no fucking way

I'd be too if I had to go to Slovakia. Try not to stumble into a gypsy ghetto by accident after sundown if you enjoy being alive.

That's not the point. Sup Forums is a place of terribly autistic people with partially no social skills. So it is possible that some guys here have a problem with new experiences like another country.
Also I hate it when Murricans try to compare their shitty states with real countries.
PS: I didn't went to Latvia

I am to poor

I know that i will reside in a workers building with my countrymen, so i guess ill be fine. Im not scared of cigans, they are harmless when they dont see you as a target that has money to take. I employed cigan kids when i was tearing down a shed, they took all the metals an loaded it onto my tractor cart. Went with me and got wages and ice cream.

what if I'm a citizien of the world :')

Dont tell me what to do

but then you'd have to speak german

*doesn't post*

>cigan

America is the only country worth visiting.

>CAN post in this thread
>MAY post in this thread
Prease realn diffelence.

Some americans are retarded just like that, but you're the one assuming things mate. He didn't mention anything about it.

But again, I don't see why someone who isn't frightned by the mere thought of visiting another country to not do it, even more if it's really close. I'd love to visit Argentina and u r gay, but I'd have to travel days and it'd be very expensive, like 2 years savings.

Saw Canada once from Michigan.

I haven't been to other countries because we can do most of all things in Japan.
But I wanna travel to other countries.
And I may not think try to go to other countries if I were American because America is large and big power country and they can do anything there

Hello brothers
I've only been to leafland and burgerland

Travelling is ludicrously expensive. I can't even afford the tickets.

Was in France (Well just Paris actually so barely even France)

Was shit