Why do you guys complain about niggers/kikes/mudslimes when you're inside all the time anyway?

Why do you guys complain about niggers/kikes/mudslimes when you're inside all the time anyway?

Mudslimes in power = no free speech.
Too much nigger = no master race.

I don’t care about kikes

>niggers break in
>kikes steal your money from the comfort of their mansions
>mudslimes are okay i guess, cept for the part where they massacre people.

/thread

Why are minorities literally risking their lives to be the bottom rung of society in a white country?

Were not inside you nigger, we are at work.

Why do you think they are inside in the first place?

nice tiddies

I live in a majority black neighborhood, on the third story of a building with no central A/C, so I have to leave my window open to pump in air during the summertime. I can hear the chimps mobilizing outside since Baton Rouge. As if I needed even more reason to stay inside.

Because niggers are the reason I stay inside.

FPBP saged

Mudslimes, disgusting creatures.

Same with jews.

Some niggers have common sense.

Yesterday I hired 2 niggers to work around a construction yard to do some general labor, clean up, broom, etc.

These niggers start talking about being in gangs and shit and how I'm a fucking asshole because I won't provide them with bottled water that I bought myself. The nigger said he was too good to drink out of a water tap.

The nigger starts screaming at me and demands I sign his ticket and he's leaving. "Ayy nigga I been in jail 40 years I ain't got time fo niggas to be telling me howta work" I give him 4 hours because he was there that long then starts demanding full pay because he was being forced to leave because he had no water.

Before he leaves he starts telling me how he had a brand new car and how he doesn't need this shit. He then threatened me saying he's gonna shut me down and he has an LCC license to do so.

That's why I hate niggers. And that was just yesterday! You gotta deal with these kind of niggers all the time.

Frenchies = Cheese eating surrender monkeys

I'm inside all the time because a kike gave a nigger my job and I'm afraid of getting blown up by a mudslime.

inside what.

I'm inside my White country, where else would I be.

Also check your *88 you Nazi.

>I don’t care about kikes
You should.
Kikes bring in the slimes and nogs.

>Yesterday I hired 2 niggers
Stopped right there.

I don't pick them. The company sends them out and they are always no good lazy niggers. You try and find 2 hard working white guys that will clean up a job for 7.25 an hour.

>You try and find 2 hard working white guys that will clean up a job for 7.25 an hour
Hire 1 white for 14.50 an hour instead of 2 apes then

>kike newfag has no idea what fpbp means
>kike newfag says sage, doesn't sage

We hire people through temp agencies and we get what we get.

And I'm not paying a guy 14.50 an hour to walk around and pick up trash.

Better hire one who will most likely do his job than having 2 nignogs for the same cost wasting time doing nothing

i use to work in a kitchen with a jamaicannigger for like 2 years and he literally could never pay me on time. when he did it was only because i kept annoying him about it the days leading up to payday aka wait another week day. sometimes i would go to cash them instead of depositing and they would have no funds to give me. so i's call him and he would say that i need to deposit it into my account. i do that and it would fucking bounce!! this shit was sooo fucking embarrassing and it happened more then like 5 times...

when we would work together he would dominate every aspect of the work environment. would tell me to move shit here and two hours later ask me why i out it there and when i would tell him you told me to put it there he would say "common user you know better then to lie like that. i would never tell you to put that there" he was delusional af never admitted when he was wrong.

i would sometimes put in over 9 hours without taking a lunch and he would still take it out of my check. my shcedule was from 5pm til sometimes 2 or 3 in the morning with no breaks in between. and since i was one of the only 3 people who worked there i never had any time to just not work.

the kitchenbuilding we worked out of was overrun with roaches and waterbugs and just nasty insects in general/ when i told him that this was becoming health and safety problem and morally i felt bad about working with food in such an environment he said that "as long as the health department didn't notice he would not change anything." well they noticed and made him clean everything and we still had roaches coming in and out.

niggerbussinessowners are cheap and disgusting in Every possible way. if you ever go to anyplace owned by a nigger leave immediately. i love working for the white man because atleast he pays on time and his checks always clear. never had any problems working with white people. they treat me nice and always give me stuff.

ily white people

-spic

this is white peoples probalem they always look for cheap labor. thats why they brought the nigger over from africa and the mexican from mexico and the chink from china. they refuse to do the hard work themselves or pay someone a decent wage for decent work. you literally losing more money by continuing to hire niggers thru temp agency then hiring a honest beaner or white boy at a decent wage instead of the minimum shit. stop being so cheap and maybe you'll get better results.

>I'm white trash: the post