Worst sport fans

What sport has the worst fans?

hands down.

Volleyball

Out of the big 4, NBA.

NFL. Tons of niggers and Mexicans, mostly uneducated.

Depends what you mean by "worst".

I'd say soccer fans could count because of the whole hooliganism thing, but at the same time soccer fans are probably the most dedicated on Earth.

Basketball fans are annoying because they just follow players, not teams.

Hockey fans suck because on top of having a chip on their shoulder, the fanbase is generally weird.

Baseball fans are pretty shit because they think their sport takes some genius level of IQ to understand when its really just not that appealing if you aren't a stats autist.

Boxing because of "muh sweet science"

MMA because a massive portion of the fanbase are 85 IQ trailer trash wearing tapout shit constantly preparing for a street fight.

So I'd say they're all pretty bad in different ways. I'd make a sweeping generalization for football. but I'm not aware of any, not saying fanbases aren't bad but most criticism is levied toward the sport not the fanbase.

>inb4 reddit spacing
>inb4 a fucking leaf

NBA fans are complete shit but I've gotta give it to soccer.

I actually respect the sport of soccer but for some reason (mostly Canadians/Americans that are doing this) soccer fans look down on other sports and start spouting the "SPORTSBALL!" and "DID HE GET A TOUCHDOWN?!" nonsense like that.

NBA undoubtably. They are by far the most ignorant and reactionary of all sports fans.

well maybe people who talk shit about baseball should learn a thing or two about it before opening their worthless mouths, and you wouldn't get stubborn reactions from the fans.

Exhibit A

please, enlighten us with your theories for implementing a pitch clock. maybe it will play "Everybody Clap Your Hands" after a "Delay of Game" penalty.

no, you should seriously just watch more baseball. it's not a superiority thing, it's a "DUDE THEY JUST RUN AROUND THE BASES I DON'T GET IT" thing.

what is unappealing about baseball then? since you know so much, and all

Exhibits B, C & D

exhibit A

FUCKING

LEAF

soccer because they're all mexicans who behead each other over their shitty games

MMA, they are as gay as the sport they watch

I can't really think of a particular sport that has the worst fans. However, I have an instant answer to worst types of fans.

College football fans that have never attended the university or known anyone that attended, have a room temp IQ, and the only time they have set foot on campus was the stadium. These are the horrible people that shoot/punch each other and violently defend the koolaid they drink. I've lived in Michigan and Ohio and the alums have a respected but bitter rivalry. The non-alums are the worst pieces of shit ever.

tennis

I don't understand college football at all beyond caring about your alma mater and seeing prospects for the NFL.

Here its basketball and soccer with major sports and its not even close. Although i tend to think a somewhat higher of basketball fans internationally

College football fans are the most affluent of any of the major leagues followers, try again lol

MMA and soccer are the worst imo
honourable mention for tour de trash
actual football and basketball fans are fine, but the media around them is g*d awful