Indian People

Why are Indian people so retarded Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Saragarhi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are canadians so retard

Dude, Indian WWE fans are probably beyond retarded.

Indian shoots the poo into the loo.
Nice

I can only imagine, holy shit.

>Why are canadians so retard.

I'm glad we got an Indian in here so I can show you guys a better example, this is the shit that I'm talking about. They are like a different species, you can barely communicate with them, and ALL they think about is sex. Why is everyone from India so retarded?

Why are you so filthy?

>current year
>not appreciating the multilayered artistic vision that is WWE

There is no hope for your crocodile-infested dustbowl of a continent.

Have you been on /ASP/ when an Indian decides to join in a WWE thread or seen their comments on normiebook?

I think the image he was trying to portray was more that of and Indian browsing the bodybuilding forums, that's what i imagined when i replied, at least. Can you imagine how fucking insane that would be? A bunch of people with IQ's less than 70 talking about sex with minors.

>White
>Skin looks like toilet
>Complains about filth.

Good try leafnigger. Take yourself and your casteless she-igloo mother on a date with ahmed

India has an average IQ on par with American niggers. Once you realize that you have to talk to Indians and explain things the same way you do to blacks, it becomes much less frustrating.

They have to have at least a few points up on niggers. Indian people have jobs at 7/11 or run shitty motels.

>A FUCKING WAGON WHEEL

They typically own 7/11s and convenience stores.

We're the Richest demographic in your shit excuse of a homosexual Dindu run country. Go back to the Appalachians and munch some burgers you primitive spear-chucking hillnigger

No one can understand what the fuck you're trying to say retard, the only thing I got from your post was that you don't mind being filthy (Which I pretty much already knew), and that you don't like our skin, which of course your filthy Indian ass would express by comparing to a toilet, something you retards can't even comprehend, according to the filth on your streets.

>Welcome to India

>Heres Poojeets elephant legged wife

>Go back to the Appalachians and munch some burgers you primitive spear-chucking hillnigger

No. Shit mundane. Cow is sacred part.

>A FUCKING
Actually what even is that on your flag?

I bummed around your shithole of a country for a year and a half when I was younger. You can't sell me on this meme you're pushing that the US is somehow worse off than Pooinlooistan.

Those are American Indians, which i'm sure are still pretty bad, but trust me, INDIAN Indians don't have shit on niggers, they are borderline retards.

They're both just as rapey

Makes me think of this video.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

The pooinloos have truly transcended to previously unseen levels of autism

>Richest demographic

Calm down, Rajeet, what er you trying to say? Your race in America is the wealthiest? Or your country makes America the most money? It's OK Rajeet, just calm down, and try to hit the right keys.

FPBP

>Canacucks BTFO'd

Bahahaha. You whites are literally the niggers of your own country. You're the cucked pot, the toilet people, the whole nation where all immigrants and communist retards (the majority) treat you whites like a shit that needs to be holocausted.

Most of you whites live like cheap shaggy serfs down in the south with no running water and no girls except the ones you inbreed with. Tough luck bydlo, maybe next Yuga.

KEK

Google it toiletmonkey.

This guy is funny

Holy shit Pajeet is triggered as fuck right now.

>toilet people

I am fine with representing everything India is deathly afraid of.

>Insulting us by calling us toilet people

Are you actually autistic? I know you're Indian, and I should have expected this, but it's getting a little bit stupid.

>>Skin looks like toilet

If you mean an Indian toilet - the most pristine thing in the history of the universe - then you're right.

What are you talking about? Toilets to them are where we drive our cars.

>This projection

>Toilet people

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

inbreeding?

Kek

>toilet people
those uncivilized non-street shitting barbarians

Yes. Toiletskin is pride for you shameless niggers.#ToiletprideWorldwide

Hello baby, how you are? Want to bang? 8 inch

>Indians are the single wealthiest ethnicity in America

A cat has better hygiene than you..

You are nothing more than an upright walking monkey.

There's a huge difference in Indian-Americans and Indians. Only the most successful Indians migrate here, which gives them an IQ ranking even above Jews.

You literally just described your own country

>Toilet people
Is this ironic? I mean I know it's shit-posting.

Maybe, it wouldn't surprise me if inbreeding was rampant in their shithole of a country.

Good luck on having the immigrants shit in you and flushing your albino asses down the records of history.

>Most of you whites live like cheap shaggy serfs down in the south with no running water and no girls except the ones you inbreed with

>this level of projection

>Pajeet thinks you flush the toilet down itself
Figures a poo wouldn't know how a toilet functions

>Hello baby, how you are? sexy time? 12 inch
ftfy

I'm talking about INDIAN Indians.

Didn't you know Indians came from America but the white man moved them to Indian as workers and then killed the native Indians in the Americas.

You're saying that white countries are toilets?

The word toilet really is a four letter word for you, isn't it? It must be the most hateful and feared thing in your culture. You were probably molested by a toilet witch in your youth.

Fuck off or I'll call upon the Spirit of Vishnu Hitler to holocaust your filthy pig race. You fucking homosexual hypocrite.

pajeet is winning this round

Bitch, the immigrants are only shitting on us because we let them in, the retards in your country have been shitting on each other for god knows how long, so fucking long that it has been incorporated into your society to the point where most of you dumbasses don't even use toilets.

*shitting intensifies*

POO
IN
THE
FUCKING
LOO
PAJEET

Canada is rightfully Indian clay

pic related is the villain from a recent record breaking bollywood film

I'm so confused by everything you say.

I mean I get that you're typing in English right now but the words don't seem to add up to a coherent idea. It's like listening to a child try to string a sentence together, and then slathering that sentence in liquid poo.

Remove kabab poo in loo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Saragarhi

Thank you come again.

India is shut a shithole that i honestly would have believed that if it wasn't by "TROLIUS MAXIMUS."

lets stop this stupid discussion and tell me why americans say that cut is best.

>mfw I am in the same Sup Forums thread as this poo-in-loo

A child could easily beat any Indian on grammar though, if my life was literally on the line, and I had to pick between an Indian or a grade 2 student, I'm going with the student.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0

All they think about is sex, fucking Indians. They're like a disease.

therein lies its genius

It is. Fucking cumskins came and landed there smooping their primitive pagan asses around while we were making millions. Then they're low social class bydlo asses bitch about wanting diversity. It's our country. It's not white and never was white. Gypsy albino scum.

it's a meme shitty parents fall for. its increasingly irrelevant however as MUH DIK is all that matters. bad times ahead friendo no internet no computer, we will meet again.

Now elephants know what's it's like to be a minority.

>Being this ass blasted that you will be nothing more than a sub human which will always be laughed at

www.youtube.com/watch?v=V35Vw29tay0

Alright retard, just so we can actually argue with you, type out your arguments in whatever fucked up Indian language you speak, and then plug them into google translate. No one can understand your autistic ass when you try speaking English.

top level cringe right there.

Said the albino communist and licked his toilet clean.

>OH WE MUST SAVE THE WORKING LOO CLASS

Fuck off loo. Your slave class race is nothing but a bunch of marxist hu-male horsefucking homosexual foreskin chopping semetic hymies. Go back to Jewrope you smelly beer burping chimp

>tfw Indian fucking reks canada with his elephant penic

Don't import these bullshit Judeo-European lies. There is no benefit.

not to be a dick to my new Poo in Loo bro but uhh, yea there are cures, i dont know them off hand but ya they can help, in America.

ya i think the mental gymnastics are that its better for hoes to blow you, and something about hygiene thats lost to me right now. sorry about your dick bro.

I'm fucking crying lads.
Poojeet has finally snapped.

To remind us all just how far a once-based race can fall.

>Gypsy albino scum.

It's capped and put in the loo file.

Your country is desperately poor, uneducated, corrupt and filthy. Why are you proud? Why hate countries that are everything you want to be?

That's one hell of a botched circumcision. Fucking looks painful man.

Fucking kikes tore your dick up in a bad way man.

>ROMA flag

Yes. Go here eurogypsy >>>/oven/

You don't even know what a toilet looks like Pajeet.

>WE WUZ LOO N SHIT
>I SUCK BBC BUT I

Top fucking kek.Pajeet doesn't relise that gyppos are his cousins who got enslaved the minute they got in Romania.

Is it true that you people idolise hitler and have food companies and shit named after him?

Can you assholes not post pictures of ducks? Can't we have a degenerate free board?

>toilet state