A lot of people are not happy about this guy's reaction to the oscar blunder...

A lot of people are not happy about this guy's reaction to the oscar blunder. Did he ruin his career by losing his shit like that?

I'd be pissed too

>bald

his never had a career in the first place.

nah, he is a kike judenschwein. he could have raped a child at the oscars and all would be forgiven because MUH SHOHAH OF THE SIX TRILLION

He acted well I though. He said he was happy to turn the award over to the rightful owner and he was understandably upset by the screw up. He did the best anyone could in the situation.

I hope they made up with Warren since he literally did nothing wrong

they were right to be pissed and react well

>A lot of people are
Shitting on Warren Beatty. That poor guy did nothing wrong.

What did he do wrong? I thought he reacted with poise and dignity when the situation was tempting him to justifiable rage.

Neither did Warren. Warren and Faye read the film on the card. The only screwup is whoever handed them the card.

this. his reaction was on point he didnt played it off like it was nothing and he didnt lose his shit completely, prefect middle.

It could have been worse I guess

If anything, he proved right here that he's probably a great producer. He adjusted very quickly to having the rug yanked out from under him (a common feeling when you're making a film), took control of a chaotic situation, made the whole room aware what was going on, and got the show back on the road

The real asshole is the stage hand who's clearly THERE to fix the situation, and he just mills around in the background while they give speech after speech for an award they didn't win. Like, tap the poor guy on the shoulder for fuck's sake

That's what I meant user, Warren did nothing wrong.
>The only screwup is whoever handed them the card.
Yeah some faggot who was too busy tweeting bullshit to do his job properly.

this
he was totally classy, almost embarrassingly so.

Did they want him to get on his knees and suck Moonlight's producer's dick?

The way he took the card out of his hands was pure kino, though.

>stage hand

Shut the fuck up retard

Sorry

rude

Fucking Steve Harvey

The Moonlight and La La Land people are friends apparently, so it wasn't hard for them to pass off the award

need a source, OP

Why do people make fun of him for being bald?