Sup Forums July 8th Hillary Clinton [Meet-up] Protest

>ATTENTION ALL WHO LIVE IN SCRANTON, PENNSYLVANIA
Sup Forums, on July 8th, Hillary Clinton will be having a rally/speech at Scranton, Pennsylvania.
This will be our first move to this game. Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden will be speaking there.
If enough of us arrive, we will be able to cause mass-disruption.
Wear a mask of some sort, this is planned to be more than a "peaceful-protest"
If this gets enough attention, anti-Hillary Americans will begin to see that people are taking action.
Then, overtime, more people will join this revolution. You will get no where by sitting here and telling anonymous people online how mad you are about Hillary winning. Well, why don't you do something about it?
Are you guys really going to sit here and let this criminal become the next president of your country?
Have anything ready, if you have left over Fireworks from 4th of July, you might be able to ignite throw those, causing panic.
This will be no protest, this will be a riot. Be aggressive as possible, and fight for your country and your freedom.
I'm going to be there, I better see some of you there..

*Ammo you can use against Hillary supporters
>youtube.com/watch?v=EYFobbWrGPw
>youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
>youtube.com/watch?v=tIY0pIvz6Ck

*RALLY LOCATION/INFO
>hillaryclinton.com/events/view/IPIY7J3C2FZODGTR/
>hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/

Are you ready to do some actual work, Sup Forums?

>Also, to identity other anons, get a sharpie and put this symbol: (Bishop from Chess) onto your arm, neck, somewhere visible on your body.
>(Putting something such as Sup Forums on your arm would get this website exposed, causing more issues, so the Bishop will work for now)

Thread Theme : youtube.com/watch?v=c1uIOZSPUsI

Do not let your country fall into the hands of this criminal.
GLORY. TO. AMERICA.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-hillary-rodham-clinton-pursuant-18-usc-641-793-794-798-952-and-1924
change.org/p/doj-indict-hillary-clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=1mkw57gviqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Scranton

But the riots in Chicago and California only helped turn people to Trump.

If anything you should do this at Trump rallies waving Mexican flags with the real protestors. Just be an agitator.

he thinks messing with hilldogs campaign will matter
he thinks that this will not be portrayed as pro-trump supporters trying to mess with hilldogs campaign

your better of just going peacefully and recording it showing how few people are there and asking those that are there basic questions about immigration, economics etc... to expose how dumb they are and how little they know about hillaries policies

>This will be no protest, this will be a riot. Be aggressive as possible
>Antif detected
You're just sinking to their level faggot. Exercise your first ammendment right and just peacefully protest.

What, so we can record it and post it to Youtube and get 155 views and change no ones opinions? NO.

We need to make these individuals FEEL BAD for even having the thought of voting for the criminal Hillary Clinton.
Use your brain not your emotions.

Also, we are just the first step or "extra-push" everyone needs, to help people realize that everyone is tired of Hillary Clinton's shit.

Peaceful protest do nothing now. They will all ignore you. It's time we make them listen, and it's time we make them know that we frustrated. Hillary supporters have a thick skull, it's impossible to negotiate with them, it's time we take ACTUAL action, besides, a civil war will break out if Hillary becomes president anyways, this method could prevent that. - And make shills pop back into reality.

Hillary should be disqualified to run as president anyways, yet she still is.

so what do you suggest we do when we go to hillaries rally?

go full 'clank'? like in ukraine

No, shut up. You're going to make trump look bad. You will all look like neo nazis. All you have to do is get a big enough peaceful protest. If you are able to assemble more people to protest than are actually in the rally, you'll make a bigger statement, especially if you let them incite violence and you don't retaliate. You will paint her supporters as violent.

Actually, yes.
This would cause a major shock and make people open there eyes. And once this happens, individuals outside Sup Forums will start to hop in on this. Hillary is THE MOST corrupt politician, it's time we treat he like one.

there are better ways to fuck up hillaries rallies rather than risk your own skin by rocking up in a guy fawkes mask saying that all leftists are fascists or some shit?

think outside the box if your so committed

>a civil war will break out anyways

no, you're just too young to remember all the other times a president that noone wanted got elected and everyone just accepted it anyway.

>Use your brain not your emotions.
You do realize what time we are living in?

We will not be protesting at this rally as Trump supporters, just individuals who are fed-up with Hillary's frequent mistakes and wrong-doings.
Also, a protest won't make it onto the News, will it?

We have thought outside the box, but nothing else has worked. She's been attacked on media. She's been FUCKING interviewed by the FBI, but all the Hillary supporters just plug there ears and don't care.

It's time we take ACTUAL action.

>Trumptards meeting up IRL
kek

Leaf.

Yes, and it's disgusting, nice job letting in all those refugees by the way

Yes, but this president is way more corrupt than all the others, when will you fags get off your computer and actually do something with your life?

i like you but you amerifats don't know how to riot properly

the Ukrainians literally had shields Armour, masks and batons

it was tic tac m8 and there were hundreds of them

if you rocked up like some ukrainian ready for battle you'd be severely btfo by the sheer numbers of the police and the only person backing you up

would be an agent provocateur who would probably throw a molotov and get you thrown in jail for aiding and abetting manslaughter or some shit

but hey why don't you come into our little thread

i'd like to hear your thoughts i think you've got spunk

Holy shit, how old are you kid? Two of the greatest political revolutions in the world during the past century were caused by peaceful protests. Violence just makes you look like a hormonal teen. Peaceful protests show maturity.

your an idiot ghandi was pro-gun and the other guy had armed body guards

This attack will not end in a victory, I promise. This is simply a wake up call. That is all.
>Trump riots/protest
>No on cares
Imagine the look on there faces when people are actually pissed off about Hillary, so much that they decided to cause mass-disruption at there shitty little rally

>nice job letting in all those refugees by the way
No need to be passive aggressive m8.
I would support somebody like Trump as german chancellor, but this will never happen in Germany for obvious reasons.

Not my fault that 90% of germans are massive cucks.

All I'm trying to say is that if people would use their brains we wouldn't even come in such a situation.

We're in a different time, do you really think peaceful protest actually have any effect now? And if you did hold a sign saying something like "NEVER HILLARY" at one of her rallies, nothing would happen, seriously nothing would fucking happen. If you think that's enough to change some ones mind about some one like Hillary, you a highly mistaken, pal

Look at you, being so cute and calling for a protest! Youre so clever, Timmy!

>Should mommy cut the crusts off your sandwich the way you like it?

Is this based solely on people from Sup Forums showing up?

If so it'll fail

Even though both the fbi and the doj are corrupted as shit and refuse to enforce the law, sign the petitions to charge Hillary...

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-hillary-rodham-clinton-pursuant-18-usc-641-793-794-798-952-and-1924

change.org/p/doj-indict-hillary-clinton

>We will not be protesting at this rally as Trump supporters
Yeah, because the media won't try to spin the story to fit their agenda or anything.

Don't do it. You will look like a bunch of faggots. Look what protesting Trump in Chicago did to his numbers.

More interesting is why you have a USA flag but are clearly not a native English speaker.

Most obvious attempt to brand Sup Forums as extremists I've ever seen.

People here are mostly stupid but not THIS stupid.

But a violent protest won't change anything too.
Only if you manage to kill everyone else.

You need to change the schools and universities if you want to change peoples perception of reality.

If you are dumb enough to do this

WEAR BERNIE SHIRTS
WAVE BERNIE SIGNS
WAVE COMMIE AND MEXICAN FLAGS
DO NOT MENTION TRUMP

Yes, there is literally NO reason to vote for Hillary. She has no platform, no ideology, I simply don't understand.

What? Someone from Sup Forums can't throw at firework into a line of shills? Seems pretty easy to me

I will, in a moment

>Having a chess piece "tattoo'd" on you will make you look like you're from some sketchy spooky organization, it's not like we'll be wearing Trump T-Shirts will the swastika on our foreheads

Yes, however, this will make Hillary's numbers go down. Because, if this attack plays through, people will realize "Holy fuck, I'm I really voting for the right person?"

>2016
> still replying to honeypot thread

ok you really want my thoughts on this find out which building her rally is in and then creat a reason for her not to be able to use that building for her rally

if you rock up to said building hours before and do tactical shits and pisses on the floor while smearing said shit all over the doors and dias where speech will be performed

i garunfuckingtee you that she will not be holding said rally in said building

either she will have to scramble and find a new building or scrap the whole thing

you don't need to be all violent and shit just shit everywhere and smear shit everywhere

and also have a stick smeared with shit on you if the cops or security get to close wave the shitstick at them they will back off no matter how much riot gear they have on

also smear yourself with shit that will make you less inviting to apprehend

good luck and god speed

Not honeypot faggot

Check'd

>Says the person coming from country where it's 100% legal to fuck animals

Sorry, I'm typing this very quickly and not double-checking things I have posted

this is such an obvious trap. Anyone stupid enough to go?

"lets infltrate Sup Forums and make them do stupid and violent things guise! those trumpets will make a fool out of themselves in front of the MSM, hail queen hillary"

saged

Yes, however, this will make Hillary's numbers go down. Because, if this attack plays through, people will realize "Holy fuck, I'm I really voting for the right person?"
I don't even know what to say to this. The amount of lack of fundamental understanding of reality and human nature is absolutely astounding. Is this really how out of touch with reality millennials are?

holy shit this OP is autistic as fuck
im lolling hard here tbqh familiapai

Oh yah, everyone, forgot to mention..

DO NOT fucking wear an anonymoose mask when we advance with this attack. You will look 99% retarded. Just wear a hoodie and something to cover your face, the anonymoose mask is for reddit-tier cucks and it looks extremely autistic.

ALSO, here is our plan of attack:
>before rally
>everyone is wanting to enter and shit
>grab your left over fireworks
>throw them into the croud
>fake_gunshots.jpeg
>go beat up shills
>fight for your life.wav
Sound like a plan everyone?

You don't know how liberals think. Feeding into their victim complex will just make them cling closer to their idol.

I meant to green text that first paragraph. I was quoting op.

Anyone else but Trump would have had a chance vs Clinton. It's your own fault Sup Forums.

holy fuck this is the most autistic thing i have seen this year .

You got any better ideas? buddy(s)

TRS has poolparties not too infrequently and they seem to make it work.

How the fuck are we lacking that much agency that we can't arrange a meetup?

With that being said, of any of you niggers are in New Hampshire then hit me up like a toaster oven!!!

>ALSO, here is our plan of attack:
>>before rally
>>everyone is wanting to enter and shit
>>grab your left over fireworks
>>throw them into the croud
>>fake_gunshots.jpeg
>>go beat up shills
>>fight for your life.wav
>Sound like a plan everyone?

yes because being violent doesnt actually help the candidate in question.....right?

"poor hillary is now a victim of male neo nazis. Multiple sources now confirm they are from alt right messageboards who are trump supporters",

I can see the headlines now. She'll be a fucking matyr to the left

shit shill, go away

Why the antifa style masks and faggotry? Nobody respects people with bandanas on their faces.

fbi pls leave
Sup Forums is a board of peace.

this is good competition imo
youtube.com/watch?v=1mkw57gviqA

r8 my plan of attack Sup Forums
put a lot of thought into it

Not FBI, buddy ;)

No, just like, maybe a long sleeve shirt to cover your face

im not shill faggot
>i can see the headlines now
made me kek

oldfag detected

Yes, it is a shame that Sup Forums cant even do basic meet-ups anymore, probably because over half of the anons on here are 15

>libtard "protesters" cause riots left and right
>media defends them and blames Trump anyway

What the fuck do you think will happen if we are the ones that start shit?

This would literally give Hillary the election.

OP is a retard.

have you got your shit stick ready lad?

HILLARY ALREADY HAS THE FUCKING ELECTION ANYWAYS
It's rigged
>Havent meet a single IRL Hillary support
>Havent seen a single Hill sign
>Havent seen a single online Shill

>if we are the ones
Who? The people?
You see, you guys are missing a KEY element to this..
The Trump protesters had no (good) reason to protest, however, Hillary has every reason to be hated on, to the point where there should be disruption at her rallies
You guys seem to forget that we're dealing with a criminal here

You got me. Don't remind me that I'm in my 30s...

>Two of the greatest political revolutions in the world during the past century were caused by peaceful protests

because they were dealing with the British and the Americans.
Imagine Gandhi in the USSR or MLK in China
How would that have went?

She might be above the law
But she is not above justice

Found the Indian. How's Norway treating you, Pajeet?

good they tried to deport me but i covered myself in shit and they left me alone lol

Oh oh lads better pack up shop

its ogre

This fucking reeks of tavistock false flag psyop.

No man he's right, the best way to win is do what liberals do and be stupid and violent. That MUST be the reason they are winning so we must copy it

The reason they are "winning" is because everything is a fucking signal blasted tavistock psyop, I'm talking BILLIONS of dollars pumped into this shit.
The only way to actually win is to break the programming.

> this isn't an fbi honeypot Gais I swear
>t.fbi man

No. This guy is just a shill. It's all a honeypot.

>Honeypots are allowed in US
Why?

Because you lure more retards with honey than vinegar.

Protest peacefully.

You do realize it's illegal to do this right.

In fact, this is probably literally a honeypot.

Or don't protest at all and instead mingle with the crowd, talk to them and find out why they support Hillary and work with that to drop them subtle redpills and report your findings after.
We're an intelligence community not a goon community you fucking RETARD.

>lets trash their party and show them how mature we are!!!!!!!!

Great idea

>user tries to trick other anons into suicide-by-cop
Err...

THEY ARE TRYING TO ARREST YOU AND KEEP YOU FROM VOTING.

IMPORTANT, don't be useful idiots. We already know the US is looking to declare marital law not to mention these kind of violent protest are nigger tier.

We fight with propaganda and confusing the media not violence.

Pol is a board of peace.

>Wear a mask
>this is planned to be more than a "peaceful-protest"
>ignite fireworks causing panic.
>This will be no protest, this will be a riot. Be aggressive as possible
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD FAGGOT SHILL!!
FALSE FLAG!
>FALSE FLAG!
MODS!
>MODS!
MODS!
>MODS!
SAGE AND REPORT THIS THREAD!
>SAGE AND REPORT!
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD ANTIFA FUCKS!
>FUCK OFF ANITFA FALSE FLAGGERS!!

So what exactly happens in the case of an assasination of this public figure?

Does Bernie get the nomination for democrats?
Do they bring in some other puppet?

We'll be there.