/brit/

barb edition

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/r9k/1506429665776.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=5rOiW_xY-kc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erdős_number
youtube.com/watch?v=xLb7_UrV3-A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Tajikistan's crackdown on observant Muslims intensifies, Beards, veils, madrassas and Arabic-sounding names are all banned

wtf

slags

ellen

wtf I love tajikstan now

you will enjoy this then

i.4cdn.org/r9k/1506429665776.jpg

big mick

VALENTINO FLIP FLOPS

based, shitskins need to leave earth

i guess they want to join the superior secular world instead of stupid theocracy

slags (male)

Look like a pretty cute couple.

Love then simple as

me on the left

if ya wan fight? get yaself a gun
if ya wan knowledge, get yaself a scientist

good for that lad

bent nonce twat bastard

the goal
(in BRG and not that gopping clown colour obviously)

youtube.com/watch?v=5rOiW_xY-kc
lads come on

FUTUUUUURE

*keys it*

>saudi arabia to allow women to drive

me on the right

wtf I hate saudi arabia now

molly percocet?

Visited a fishing village today, misty, couldnt see shit, felt spooky.

feeling a bit crook x

>not silver
utterly tasteless

hmmmmmm

wish the 'chon would automatically scan each image containing a slag and link to any videos of them getting porked

We are we are Walmart!

get well x

ahhhh kos, or as some say kosm...

this on steam?

alri' mr hebrewberg moneygrabber

>Self-destructive behavior may be used as a coping mechanism when one is overwhelmed. For example, faced with a pressing scholastic assessment, someone may choose to sabotage their work rather than cope with the stress. This would make submission of (or passing) the assessment impossible, but remove the worry associated with it.

>Self-destructive behavior may also manifest itself in an active attempt to drive away other people. For example, they may fear that they will "mess up" a relationship. Rather than deal with this fear, socially self-destructive individuals engage in annoying or alienating behavior, so that others will reject them first.

>More obvious forms of self-destruction are eating disorders, alcohol abuse, drug addictions, sex addiction, self-injury, and suicide attempts.

>An important aspect of self-destructive behavior is the inability to handle the stress stemming from an individual's lack of self-confidence - for example in a relationship, whether the other person is truly faithful ("how can they love someone like me?"); at work or school, whether the realization of assignments and deadlines is possible ("there is no way I can complete all my work on time"). Self-destructive people usually lack healthier coping mechanisms, like asserting personal boundaries. As a result, they tend to feel that showing they are incompetent is the only way to untangle themselves from demands.

>Successful individuals may self-destructively sabotage their own achievements; this may stem from a feeling of anxiety, unworthiness, or from an impulsive desire to repeat the "climb to the top."

>Self-destructive behavior is often considered to be synonymous with self-harm, but this is not accurate. Self-harm is an extreme form of self-destructive behavior, but it may appear in many other guises.

at what point do you bash its head in with a sledgehammer

gays are aids riddled degenerates that need to be culled

Exclusive Look Inside My Home

>A:
the big Thinkpad, running Arch Linux

>B:
the family tree

>C:
the small notetaking Thinkpad, running Windows 7 (also with speakers attached)

>D:
Fire Bear

>E:
Raspberry Pi hooked up to a CCTV monitor that autoplays random YGYL webms for me

naw

dont care one bit

*hacks your pc*

dont come to barnstaple if you dont want your jaw vaporised

Alan, do you know your Erdos number?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erdős_number
Mine is 3.

got woken up from my nap. interrupted my sleeping cycles now I'm extremely irritated, lethargic and prepared to smash anyones head in

get a life for fuck sake

literally got the same chinkpad
>fire bear
alri tim

Ok so guy in flat above is back and immediately there's that deliberate banging from ceiling- 26 September 2017

do you do bollocks too

>all of your Sup Forums posts are suddenly leaked and revealed to all your family and friends
how fucked are you?

the fact that the country was communist for ages probably helps this
(didn't help afghanistan though)

too dumb to figure out what this is

am literally moments away from breaking in to tears at any given moment

aids are gay riddled degenerates that need a vaporized jaw with a sledgehammer

yeah? sauce

best play to watch in london?

the fucking STATE

British Racing Green is the best colour for a sports car, full stop
silver is for base model mk6 Fiestas

alri boris

How about your Bacon number?

youtube.com/watch?v=xLb7_UrV3-A

seems like you got it all figured out

it's the collaborative distance between published academics to erdos so probably infinity for you

went into a Walmart once and they were playing fucking creedence on the loudspeaker

very
but if you exclude /brit/ my posts are pretty tame, mostly Sup Forums, /lit/ and Sup Forums

the english rose gf

what do you mean?

moderately

terrible english lad

why

fuck off literal woman

what ever happened to the fried chicken niglet?

>that car in British racing green

*hangs myself in my Madison Avenue ad agency office*

flat earth is real

the haitiANO wants me to get well

just man up lmao

All the kids at the school i work out are obsessed with fifa

would it be wrong
would it right
if i took my life tonight

>right side of the road
foy

Where are you from then if not eastern europe

imagine how pink her bumhole is

i'm mad (sad)

very good

heard he got elected president of the US a while back

ehre is he

cant be arsed feel sick

bwee ba ba bada boo

Recommend me some gadgets to spend my paycheck on

>lavren
exceptional posting

Extremely horny, lonely and depressed

Jag XF is the goal lads

dragon dildos

FOY

my mum has a dark blue one of those

Several studies have shown that leading mathematicians tend to have particularly low Erdős numbers.[7] The median Erdős number of Fields Medalists is 3. Only 7,097 (about 5% of mathematicians with a collaboration path) have an Erdős number of 2 or lower.[8] As time passes, the smallest Erdős number that can still be achieved will necessarily increase, as mathematicians with low Erdős numbers die and become unavailable for collaboration. Still, historical figures can have low Erdős numbers. For example, renowned Indian mathematician Srinivasa Ramanujan has an Erdős number of only 3 (through G.H. Hardy, Erdős number 2), even though Paul Erdős was only 7 years old when Ramanujan died.

So, 2 is the lowest you can ever hope to get.