Far right political parties and politicians on the rise in Australia, England, US and elsewhere

>far right political parties and politicians on the rise in Australia, England, US and elsewhere
>meanwhile, Canadian conservatives are pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MTHargoe/status/749696578529685504
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Action_Party
youtube.com/watch?v=xDQdKBaFibw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CPC is hated throughout Canada besides Alberta. With shit hitting the fan there and oil prices plummeting, they really need the positive press.

The LGBTory people are actually pretty cool and reserved about their sexuality. They just wanted the party to accept gay marriage in it's constitution (which passed).

Especially since that happened the CPC needs to show support especially at The Big Shill Parade where Justin gets dangerously close to sucking a few cocks behind a float. If they weren't there it would be a blow to the positive press they received from their convention.

CPC needs to ride this wave and get visible again. In 2 years time shit starts to hit the fan and people realise our ultra liberal government is full of shit, CPC ramps up into election mode and I actually believe we stand a chance at a minority government.

and I believe the rise of these right wing politicians and parties will ultimately help that goal. the big problem will be youth. where I live I know 0 other conservative people under 30. luckily i've had opportunities to network across the country and have met people who are working on youth programs in universities, but just association with CPC is considered some death mark on the west coast.

I understand why the youth wing was voted down at convention, but in all honesty the party really needs to fucking shill to attract the people who got into voting for weed. there will never be another landslide election like that thankfully, and hopefully people in the party can understand that sometimes you have to fake shit for relevance.

Rona a QT

The conservative Canadians just move to America and have for some time. I've known more then a few Canadians who got fed up and just moved.

Okay, maybe I've stayed up too long, maybe I'm horribly sleep deprived, but do those signs really have "Because it's the current year" on them?

making fun of justin's catchphrases is like half the CPCs publicity gameplan

But is the photo doctored?

no they straight up mock the

>it's 2016

bullshit.

those signs don't really say "Because it's the current year" right?

they just can't be.

Don't get cocky kid.

Australia isn't out of the weeds yet. We lost Based Tone for Shitbull, but I think this election will show him he needs to stick conservative if he wants to keep in power.

The whole reason he'll end up having to suck Pauline's clit is because he alienated the conservative and right-wing voter base.

I might just vote libertarian next election and throw away a vote. The conservative party is more far left socially and economically than the democrats.

Canadians aren't actually real people, they're like a caricature of the stereotypical liberal westerner, a personality and national identity of a meme created by the hippie generation and Communism leaking into Academia.

leave your university safespace m8, Australians don't buy into this PC bullshit, working class Aussies are still racist as fuck and hate muzzies, poos and chinks

Oh and by the way social conservatism is fucking retarded. Keep that to yourself but don't legislate social issues.

Mate, as soon as my generation (the largest age demographic in Australia) stops fucking around with drawing dicks on their ballots then we're all fucked because they're voting greens and the sex/weed party.

We need a strong moderate-right wing government to actually fucking deliver so that the youth can actually trust conservative politics other than screaming
>OLD WHITE MEN
Because Turnbull can't get his shit together.

the memes are materializing themselves into existence famalam, just have more faith

>Because its the current year

Lol. Love the edit.

It is an edit right?

Can Canada get ANYTHING right?

America should just annex it.

>Because it's the current year

Is meme magic actually real?

>LGBTory people are actually pretty cool
you fucking leafs are beyond saving

they still haven't counted the votes here, fucking useless

>do those signs really have "Because it's the current year" on them?
Yes, it's not a shoop. Check their twitter page.

It's a pol meme taken on by some faggot Canadians. I have no idea why, just Kek up to his usual mischief

get back to me when you guys learn to count

check the auspol post, Bernardi is starting a new far right party

Far right parties got 18% of the vote in Qld.

Kek is ascendant

Yea, this country is doomed.

Save yourselves, use us as the example of what you dont want to become.

Us, Sweden and the United Rapedom, France, Spain.. all done for.

>strong moderate-right wing government
thats a contradiction in terms. The Libs have been stuffing the place full of refugees for years now

The conservatives voted over 80% to accept something that has an adverse effect on family life and community health etc.

They are a lost cause, we need a new party that doesnt want to take in 15,000 Syrians, but wants to send them all fucking back.

I hear this guy named Stephen Harper has a party.

Hence the moderate part. Got to make some lee ways.At least Tone stopped the boats, he at least tried to encourage the natural family, Australian birth rates and lower degeneracy with his paid parental scheme and his proposed paid marriage counselling which everyone shot down for some fucking reason.

>It is an edit right?
I'm afraid not

twitter.com/MTHargoe/status/749696578529685504

Fucking hell that picture, irony is reaching critical mass faster than oprah munches down a black forest cake.

Has anyone told them they're indistinguishable from the people spreading his catchphrases out of blissed-out adoration?

it checks out

I think sacrifices need to be made to secure the social vote of the youth who apparently vote now. There aren't enough old people in the west to win Conservative seats, and bringing in a new party wouldn't solve the problem of a shitload of retarded liberal politicians. At least the Chinese vote Conservative and were in no shortage of them.

Conservative politics in Canada is completely fucked. You can't cut government services because government workers will eviscerate you, can't cut benefits because the eastern part of the country will hate you (newfoundland, etc), and minorities don't vote for you because reasons.

Although, even when the CPC were majority party, they did nothing to stem the Chinese buying up the West, and lowered immigration only to increase work visas.

>At least the Chinese vote Conservative and were in no shortage of them
again you are beyond saving

kill yourself

>when your bull gets fucked by his transvestite wife on the regular

Yea thats a bunch of fags in the most right wing party we have demanding fag marriage acceptance at the party level, and using "because its the current year!"

That saying not only comes from here, nowhere else but Sup Forums.. "current year" is what we say, it started with John Oliver, but then Trudeau said "Because its 2015" and Oliver says "come on now" as an argument, and suggests because were in a more modern timeframe that things just become acceptable or unacceptable.

So they either stole it from us, or its just an amazing coincidence.. but either way, they are insulting themselves.

To suggest that because its 2016 the right needs to accept gay marriage at the party level. Thats obviously a bad argument, for them.

because the conservative party isnt even right wing. the liberals and conservatives are both globalist puppets and anyone who believes voting even matters in canada is delusional. you vote for the left globalist party or the other one.

Feels like hes blacking our country.

there is no chance in any official party in this country. The liberals and conservatives are so similar that they may as well be the same. they are both puppet parties that never get a true majority of support from canadians

there is no hope in voting for current parties and thinking things will get beter or my voice will be heard

canada will rise up mass behind a true leader and dismantle entirely the globalist puppet state that rules over us or we will be doomed to change

people like you who say "oh we can wait 2 more years and maybe re elect a party to a minority government that has along with the current party a track record of fucking us" "yep that will change things for the better" are part of the fucking problem

other nations have functioning voting systems we dont. take for example i live in BC. we are living proof that only southern ontarios votes even count. they declared justin the winner before we had all even finished voting here as if to say "fuck you your voice doesnt matter"

stop buying into and looking to a party in the system for help. it will not work. either we will grow some guts and rise up or we will become completely lost, going quietly sitting on our asses worshiping the machine that controls us.

Holy fuck that pic in OP

Talk about pandering Jesus fucking Christ.

Any anti abortion and gay marriage party is doomed. Our generation has decided those issues are resolved it's a losing battle. I'm gonna vote for the libertarian party of Canada next election honestly

>expecting Canada to rise up first
>expecting Canada to rise up at all

Delusional. Expect to be put down by the communist majority.

It's not bad here at all honestly though I love Canada so yall do complain too much

what the fuck even is conservatism to them?

we need a new popular movement. we just need to wait until the full economic effects of justins plans are felt and people literally start going hungry.

a new truly nationalist truly right party and strong leader either elected by a true over 50% majority of people or marched into office by the awoken starving masses is all that can save us.

the conservatives are just the second half of the globalist coin. theyre basically liberals for old people and dumb albertacuck rig-pigs.

>we just need to wait until the full economic effects of justins plans are felt and people literally start going hungry.

Really we should be trying to accelerate the process.

Read the Turner Diaries imo. When the TV turns off and the beer stops flowing, everyone goes apeshit.

This.

>Because it's the current year
I thought this was a shoop. Nope, apparently homosexuals don't even need a reason for their perverted ideology anymore.

>>>>>"conservatives"
Poor leaf is so fucked.

>>far right political parties and politicians on the rise in Australia, England, US and elsewhere

The gays are part of this rise and are brothers in arms with us, you fool.

Gays are welcome here now.

If youre throwing a vote away, vote for these guys.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Action_Party

>The Canadian Action Party (CAP) (French: Parti action canadienne, PAC) is a Canadian federal political party founded in 1997. It promotes Canadian nationalism, monetary and electoral reform, and opposes liberal globalization and the free trade agreements that have been signed by the Canadian government.

>Canadian nationalism
NO
BAD

do you really expect people like Trudeau the SJWs and pridefags to fight back?

we would only need 15-20% of people at best and most likely regulars in our military who grows increasingly tired of the bullshit our country that they fought for has become would probably be in support as well. not the brass but the rank and file.

>we would only need 15-20% of people at best

Good luck getting that many people to support closing the borders.

Youd need about 1-3% to participate by the end pretty much, to actually put their lives on the line.

Wont happen.

>current year

>No guns

>Get arrested for posting on facebook against immigrants

What would be more likely is a US intervention and possibly even the North American Union forms.

The 3 puppet amigos the other day formed their own North American Cabinet or whatever, and made free movement their first action.

Someone needs to kill all your leaders Canada. Who is the right man for the job.

Straya is worse than Canada, buying guns here is about as easy as going fishing in the US.

checked

>accelerate

this is why i actually encouraged people to vote trudeau. I saw in him the perfect candidate to make canada great because i saw in him a man who would create a collapse. the perfect kind of collapse and disparity that breed angry desperate people and angry hungry desperate people are more willing to listen to other ideas and more willing to fight.

remember no revolution in history ever occured when most all people could sleep soundly after eating full meals

remember most of the masses are sheep they will by nature follow whoever will give them the necessities for life. right now they follow the current "leaders" because they provide this and more however having this cut off they will be willing to listen to new ideas

remember most people are not idealistic and could care less who and what rules so long as they can contiue to eat raise a family and have entertainment

Someone needs to kill a lot more leaders than just the Canadian ones, I wonder if we could get all the western leaders in one big plane and have it crash.

Maybe we could trick them into going to some big open air festival in Pakistan for diversity, and then invite the local muslim warlords.

assuming we would just sit for this

i dont care i would just go and try to take as many as i can with me before i die.

at this point i dont want to live in the future the way it is projected to look. i would rather die brutally as a free man than to live as a slave in chains

The video is worse.

Well good luck in your travels.

youtube.com/watch?v=xDQdKBaFibw

>1488

MADMAN

Lol Canadians are such fags