I nonironcially get alot angrier when people hold Iceland in high regard and think it's perfect rather than when they...

I nonironcially get alot angrier when people hold Iceland in high regard and think it's perfect rather than when they criticize it

fucking iceaboos

So when are you coming back?

Iceland?! More like NICELAND OMG!

when you convert to your old ways
throw out the danish influence out of your country and language
Komdu heim norðmaður.

Why doesn't Iceland have NEETbux? It should be cheap with so little population.

same for everyone i guess, fucking hate ouiaboos

what does ð sounds like?

spending one day in paris is the cure to that disorder

>Norway will never reclaim Faroe Islands and Iceland
>Norway will never revert to the old dialects and get rid of latin, going back to runes which actually fit the language
>they even opted out of the letter ð because it was "easier", despite having a real place in the written language

Spending one day in Paris is the cure to that disorder

>tfw hearing "wow you guys jailed your corrupt bankers? great job" for the billionth time
it's enough to make a man sick

genuinely don't like iceland because you're all haughty dicks on here. Plus you don't have trees or moose

hmm, a good example would be the 'th' in 'father'

>all those feels
it's alright, I'm here for you

Who the fuck hold Iceland in high regard? A closeted incest?

chinks do apparently

I've always loved their fish fingers and frozen chips

dubs of truth

like in "this", right?

You also have another letter for the soft one like in "those" or "these" iirc

What the fuck? Any example of this?

Are you talking about dicks?

>Iceland will soon be a commie town
Will you fight In the non existent war?

Oh yeah how do you eat there I went up there last year and a pack of crisps was 3£ had to eat at the hotel only
Why can't you niggers just learn how to farm

who should be allowed to shoot those people on sight

he's pulling your leg, only english-speakers can pronounce a thorn. Icelanders probably just say "T" and keep the letter to larp

Wew same post time
Wait sudan has Iceland?

I've heard you have pleasing hot springs

>Why can't you niggers just learn how to farm
it's cold as fuck up there man and he growing season is extremely limited, it's mostly potatoes, turnips, carrots, etc. that can survive in those conditions.

>he's pulling your leg
what does that means?

*thinking*

means he's trying to fool you

want to cum on that dumb icelandic slut's eyebrows. Bet she a short-featured, dull, mongoloid face like all of you and a stupid sweater. Haughty bitch probably thinks its still some 1960s gender revolution because her country is so culturally retarded as to have been slapping fish against rocks when most countries were still destroying their own culture

thanks

You stupid fucks never heard of greenhouse?

yeah 'this' is also bretty accurate
But another letter? you mean þ?
ð is softer than þ

N-no! Iceland will never be a filthy communist shithole
Farmers in Iceland keep getting fucked in the ass by the government, just recently they took a paycut for the sheep they sell for slaughter.
We do grow alot of vegetables, but you have to pay more than for the imported shit

>crisps was 3£ had to eat at the hotel only
kek welcome in iceland

When the greater anglo empire emerges, Iceland is at the top of our 'to conquer' list.

lies and slander
I hear you have a pleasing mouth ;^)
but yeah we do
if you come here please don't shit in them like some tourists have done

icelandic linguistic purism is pretty hardcore

Americans shart in springs too?

It's cheaper for me to get a flight to iceland than a flight to visit me mum in Texas

huh, it's only 250 from Newark to Reykjavik. Too bad it'd then be expensive as fuck for food and lodging. You'd have to rent a car too, or else you'd just be trapped in some expensive little town. Probably can't even pick up the girls because they're all into k-pop or some bullshit

thank
too bad about what the normans did to you, maybe you would also have a strong and pure germanic language