twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think really the cherry on the cake is

Ronaldo
>proud white europeam

Messi
> muh heritage non white indio

lmao

>>stands up for his right wing beliefs
So why does he support the sand people in Palestine?

(Jew)

5d chess

>>stands up for his right wing beliefs

so you can't be right wing if you choose palestine now? is it because blumpf is so vocal about sucking israel's cock?

t. neutral and I think politics are stupid

Ronaldo like most stars is a dumb liberal

I am not a Messi hater cause I respect his skills and his life. but you have to admit CR7 is WAY BETTER than Messi, Here's everything. Look CR7 was born in a really poor family he grew and grew... and now he became what people believe the best soccer player on this planet. I wonder how he grew and became who he is now? He trained everyday LEGIT EVERYDAY, never gave up and always tried again. trained. remember that word. Lets take a look at Messi. Messi is NATURAL when he was born he already had his ability's he didn't work for it. he trains shit now cause his guts are all natural. When I take a look back at CR7 he TRAINED - see I used the word... He TRAINED to become who he is now but Messi didn't do NOTHING. Ronaldo MADE him self Messi did nothing. Ronaldo = Hard work. Messi = Nothing. Look how Messi quit Argentina? Why? lets take a look Messi missed this massive penalty in Copa America. He missed for his International team ' Argentina. Okay you might be thinking how CR7 missed a penalty to! But if you take a look whats more insane/important? Messi pen ofc Ronaldo missed a pen in the damn quarter finals what would of do nothing. idk I think is was in the round of 16 I got no idea but Messi's is still way more insane and he missed it. HE IS WEAK and quit International soccer. I think International soccer is Way more important than Club soccer cause Your playing for your own country instead you might be playing for another club in another country Playing for your country makes you be more effective and strong. Ronaldo NEVER quit International soccer or Club soccer which makes him STRONG!!! and gain he will never give up. Messi weak as SHIT. It doesn't matter if he has more ballondors cause it basically means the best of the YEAR not in the PLANET* now retards listen to my message and RONALDO LOVERS HALA RONALDO!!!!!!

Why is ronaldo so insecure about his height?

>wears lifts 24/7

Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi ● Great Persons ● 2016 HD #Respect

If i could have one of them in my team, Ronaldo without a doubt.

This post shows that Messi is more alpha. We got fanboys writing entire memoirs about fagnaldo, while Messi just shits out high test children with his wife since he got roided.

>soy boy

can we stop adapting that word please

because he's actully not that tall when you see him in person, probably ~1,80m, while I expected him to be 1,85m-1,90m from all the pics

I know but that doesn't answer my question

Ronaldo literally has the perfect soccer career.

>Never won Europa League
>Never won the olympics
>Never won the world cup
>Not highest all time scorer of any league
>Not undiscussed GOAT in any of the team he has played

sure

>Europa League
lel

>stands up for his right wing beliefs

the same guy who paid tribute to refugees after the euro cup win?

This is some awful bait, Ronaldo is 25% African and has brown skin

Ronaldo is more of a manlet than Messi though.

How come no one makes fun of the Portuguese national team for being mostly brown and black, 23 is the only white guy

youtube.com/watch?v=jaXKmscu4k4

I've seen him in person and he's definitely taller than me. I'm 1.80

WE

WAR

I'm le radical centrist *tips*
> tfw to intelligent for politics

Actually, in Europe, a lot of right wing parties hate Israel because allowing Israel to do as they please will create more refugees to Europe, directly and indirectly. Therefore, they support a Palestinian state for Palestinians.

They're not even anti-Jewish, they just see Israel for the evil that they are. Also, a lot of them are pretty tired of US meddling too.

not banging your head against the wall is common sense not intelligence

I think this photo can answer this question.

t.kike

>messi
>5ft 6
>chad
lmfao

>Ronaldo
>White

Because France exists

madeira belongs to africa, not to europe
and like said, he's a quadroon

FUCK rolando