Favorite star trek character

Who is the best Star Trek character?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z2MEYMMDhKk&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

han solo

Data. He's spock but a better means of exploring the human condition, no misanthropic remarks, and no hypocritical banter.

unironically alexander

Kira.
>Best girl
>Best character

t'tits

Quark
>Fully represents the nuance of his "species"
>Actually states Ferengi law so they aren't bad guys of the week like TNG
>Acts alpha which makes Dax pretty wet
>Keeps his brother useful, but beneath him while teaching his nephew.

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

general consensus is that it's Quark

but Barkley is /ourguy/

The only character that deserves a spinoff.

Where did you come by your horrible tastes?

>nice

I wonder if he prefers the "Yeth, fatherth" Alexander or the "Woah, working on a Bird of Prey is hard, bro" Alexander.

Barkly

B-A-R-C-L-A-Y

broccoli

Was Wesley a way of bringing in young viewers? Because if so I think it worked.

O'Brien, especially in DS9. He's this regular guy just doing his job on a space station that routinely breaks down, and has more shit happen to it on a weekly basis than the fucking Enterprise. Of all the characters in Star Trek, he probably went through the most suffering. But he's still a massive badass that eats Cardie skulls for breakfast.

You are correct. They wanted to reel in younger viewers so they added the Wesley character.

iirc a bunch of teen girls had a crush on him while the show was on air and still do today

look at that qt3.14

too bad he got old & ugly

Also insufferable.

This is kinda hot. Who is this qt pie?

It's objectively, indisputably McCoy.

The fact that you've all posted Berman & Braga garbage really says a lot about the taste of Sup Forums's Trektards. It's flabbergasting.

this fag

You never moved on from tos and erased that sci-fi trash from your memory? You are a fool.

Dr. Crusher was always /mymilf/ but apparently Pulaski was /ourdoc/ so..

PHLOX: Phlox to T'Pol
T'POL: Mmyes, doctor.
PHLOX: We missed your annual physical last week, report to sickbay at once.
T'POL: Nndoctor, I explained to you we already took care of this-
PHLOX: Commander, you don't remember my Gene Simmons tongue, do you?
T'POL: ...I'm on my way.

Why was Phlox so underrated?

An hour a week of Garak so eloquently running a sub-space podcast in the middle of the quadrant would break all records.

Well he is a tailor.

I wanted to hate him after this shit in the pilot but he turned out pretty good

Would you go on a date with Garak?

ENT in general is underrated.

Currently in the begining of s4 and you are wrong.

I once read a rumor that Avery Brooks is nuts can anyone expand on this?

In general, Quark's family is top tier except for Moogie.

youtube.com/watch?v=z2MEYMMDhKk&t=2s

Confirmed nutter thx

I bet these episodes where just the normal Avery Brooks

No Qt yet?

I was in a local healthy/expensive type supermarket here in Princeton, New Jersey (we have a lot of those) and I'm in line to buy some ham at the deli there. The lady asked me what kind, and I said "I have no fucking idea what different kinds of ham there are, lady" entirely too loudly and the guy behind me in line I hadn't noticed burst the hell up laughing.

I turn around. Avery Brooks.

He kinda half worms around me and hisses "Honey GLAZEd!" to the lady over the counter and I just kinda stare at him for a sec then smile and say thanks. I'm about to pay for it and he whispers "In THE FUTURE, we won't have money" and pays the check for it right there. I was astounded, it was so awesome that I did the only thing I could think of ... I stood still as he grabbed my ear. Once again he cracks up and asked me if I had any idea how long it had been since someone had let him do that. I said "a year?" he shouts "It's been an EXTRAORDINARY seven years, YOU gotta say!".

We ended up having coffee at a place across the street. Turns out he bought a house in Mercer, a really expensive county in NJ, and has been living there a while. We talked about everything that wasn't his career for a long time-- it's difficult to explain, it's hard to say how long-- before he had to take off because his deli stuff was gonna go bad. I shook his ear and said he made my year today. He exploded with laughter and beat my head in with a baseball bat. I looked up from the floor, my eyes covered in my own blood as I made out a blurry image of an orb being hoisted above his head. Through the ringing in my ears I couldn't hear his probably non-linear parting line regarding "the notion about I as in the context of we" before the orb came crashing down, ending my corporeal life.

Bones, Data, Quark, Garak, or Weyoun are all acceptable choices, but it's Weyoun.

>Muh omnipotent being power fantasy

Is there anything more annoying than a Q fan?

honestly who gives a fuck

he's hated by everyone in a perfect society which inculcates peace and harmony from the cradle. You honestly can't be more hated than that.

Dukat
>cucked a stupid bajoran
>almost pulled off a perfect Jonestown

Late S3 to S4 is the only consistently okay bit of ENT.
Enjoy.

Oh hey, another thread where a group of racist white males demean the only PoC Trek show anchor and call him insane as a slur.

Philip from Survivor was right.

God

Sisko was a brilliant character that showed Starfleet captains can and do bend the rules when needed. He was also funny and personable and could pull off a goatee like no one else.

Avery Brooks is a nutter though.

there's around 50 god like beings across all 5 trek series

be more specific.

it rhymes with you know who

Yes, tenured professor Brooks, MFA, who has never been diagnosed with any mental disorder, is "a nutter" because a group of racist white men in a recurring Star Trek thread have repeatedly posted a clip from the documentary "The Captains" -- a clip which they don't understand, mind you -- in support of their totally not-racist armchair diagnosis.

Go fuck yourself, Trumpkin.

Don't reply to bait.

I bet you think TOS is good too

Martok...?

>tfw you get cucked by yourself

DS9 > TOS = TNG > VOY = ENT

>tfw you die in a Cardassian genocide camp

Mostly correct

Close enough.

That would be pretty sexy, I mean its you right?

In muh defense I rate TOS slightly higher than TNG because they had some of the best lighting on television.

DS9 > TNG > TOS > ENT > VOY

All this equals bullshit is just you being an indecisive pussy.

It's a better version of you though

Q fans exist?

Kirk > Sisko > Picard > Insaneway > Sterling

Are you old?

Based fetish Lavrenti Beria

Oh, hey, referring to the only womyn Trek show anchor as insane as a slur. Wow, how courageous.

I have a hard time picking between Garak and Dukat.

29 tibihi. Does that count as old?

I like John de Lancie and most Q episodes are good, but he's not even close to my favorite character. In fact, if it hadn't been de Lancie, the character probably would have come across as terrible and never been brought back after the first two episodes.

I don't hate Crusher but Pulanski was far better. She's probably my favorite doctor, why did she have to leave?

Karl Urban's Bones is the best thing about the new ST movies. He was pretty much the *only* good thing about the last one. Him and the chick.

Q is actually one of my favorite entities in TNG. He's just played so well, it's hard not to "love to hate him."

You should mix in at least one obvious spelling or grammatical error in order to achieve maximum baitposting, but this is still at least 7/10.

Wish they would have had the balls to kill Cmdr. Riker and replace him with Lt. Riker.

Then don't

anti-data, insubordinate bitch

pick again

you're right.

Mostly on rebbit one would assume.

I'm not baiting but i was going to use the word "braahs" at the end of my sentence.

>muh robot feels

fuck off to r/trek

Maybe Odo or Sisko.

Damar's redemption was such a satisfying arc. I can't name another anti-hero from the other Star Trek series' that fell so low and later rose so high.

1) Odo
2) Garak
3) Kirk
4) Spock
5) Quark
6) Sisko
7) McCoy
8) Worf
9) Picard
10) Dukat

Unironically agreed. Pulaski was way more interesting than Wesley's mom/Picard's OnOff star.

The fact that she was a dick to the autists' idol Data is the sole reason she gets shit.

Mr. Spock

DS9 managed to pull some genuine 10/10 character turns with him, Valjean and Nog.

She had to leave because her character wasn't 'perfect modern accepting human' enough for their vision of Star Trek.
If her character had been an alien from the onset then she probably would've stayed on, like Worf.

DS9 > TNG = TOS > POWERGAP > POWERGAP > ENT > VOY

It's good. It has a lot of very Star Treky messages and has a lot of tie ins with the other serieses.

McCoy > Bashir > The Doctor > Crusher > Pulaski > ...Phlox?

Sisko and O'Brien are the only acceptable answers

They gave her the axe because Gates McFadden decided to come back you ignorant twat

Are you saying that voyager didn't have the best writing of all the treks?

It's been a while but from what i remember:
>Pulaski
>Performs memory erasing surgery
>Performs Picard's heart transplant
>Creates a cure to that destroys some aging virus
>Helps Data humiliate some fat autist

>Crusher
>Cries
>Makes angry faces at Picard
>Incapable of performing Memory-Erasing surgery leading to Picard getting stabbed in the shoulder with an arrow
>"I dun know what he has"
>"Wasley i'm ur mum"