What is the most underrated country in the world?

What is the most underrated country in the world?

South Korea

Finland
everyone should think more highly of Finland

One of the most overrated

Overrated outside Japan and Sup Forums

Probably some latin american countries like Brazil. People think they're inhabitable, even though they aren't.

Georgia

America

This. Also maybe Cambodia

Estonia

Andorra desu

Estonia is way overrated especially on this fucking board and reddit (pretty much the same thing when it comes to redditstonia)

Most of that is due to the Russian minority

>What is the most underrated country in the world?
Portugal, beautiful coastline, not as much subhuman tourists as Spain

my friend irl is russian estonian and she only smokes weed (which is hardly a drug) so I don't understand :/

Slovenia

HASSİKTİR

Mine. We should be rulers of the whole world desu lad

Azerbaijan, Armenia, Taiwan, Nigeria, and Columbia are all underrated in general. Mexico is underrated as an economic power, but overrated as a tourist destination.

>anecdotal evidence
why are brits so retarded?

America is underrated for nature tourism. Best hiking in the world, most varied environments.

Only competition are extremely dangerous third world countries, really.

We have the best nature for whites. Desert and the tropics are for niggers.

Nice trips. Tropical shit isn't my cup of tea either, but the desert is god tier. I don't really even know why I like it so much but there's just a stark majesty to it that I don't see elsewhere.

Chile

I might think the same if id ever been but i hate hot weather. At least it isnt humid in the desert. Nothing is worse than tropical weather though.

Yeah I hate hot weather too. I've been to Arizona in the spring and fall (which are still kinda btw but not excessive) and I think it's beautiful but the summer temperatures would probably kinda ruin it for me.

Still kinda hot is what I was trying to say.

I grew up in the deep south so I hate humid heat with a fucking passion. I'm in the mild northwest now.

TABLE

Poland, Vietnam, Argentina, Croatia and New Zealand

>New Zealand
Everyone faps to New Zealand man. If anything it's overrated (even though I'm sure it's very nice).

what's a Columbia?
ameridumb

Vay amk
Norveç nasıl bir yer bi fikrin var mı meraktan soruyorum

It is VERY overrated, your right it's a nice place and I love it but it's just that, a nice place.
It's nothing special.

Would like a qt gf with a splash of Maori blood you think you could put in a good word for me mate?

I'll talk to the local chiefs about sending a few half-castes to Canada if you're willing to put up with their bullshit.

Estonia by far

>their bullshit
Please, tell us more.

Can confirm Memestonia is overrated if anyone should ever think it's even good. The broken streets of Tallinn should be enough to shock anyone with cigarette smoking, smelly perfume wearing, Russian speaking, Aliexpress rocking subhumans everywhere.

But don't look at a chart like this for proof. Drug deaths are an issue of a very specific group in the society.

Literally Estonia has had 27 years to rebuild already. If it was every good, it should have been awesome by now. But it's not.

wh*Tes are wild beast after all.

Maori woman are used to "firm hand", they get very lippy and quite fiery when they're given a bit of freedom.
Of course that's a huge generalisation and you'll find them in all colours but for the most part its true.

> very specific group in the society
I see what you did there :^)

Poland

Perú

Ah. I don't have the patience for that. I like nice chill women.

>I like nice chill women.
What girls are most like this

Poortugal

Kek I'm 36 and divorced with no gf but I'll let Sup Forums know if I unravel this mystery.

we love moomin

We actually had Maori girl in my class. She became a chubby emo who would grab me by my collar and force me to walk with her everywhere.

7 years later after high school she turned out to be hot, but still lipy and dramatic.

Fine, I will tell you

It's OMAN

I've tried twice to start a "what happens here?" about Oman but I haven't really gotten answers. What do you know about it? It seems like kind of a mysterious place for some reason.

>Taiwan
this

Belgium

It's Arabia without the Disneyworld of UAE and extremism of Saudi Arabia. Just very nice and friendly people in general and an incredible and genuine culture. Expensive though and no partying if you're into that.

this

Expensive? Why would Oman be expensive? As for the partying, I don't really do that anymore so no big deal but do they not even have alcohol in hotels like some other Arab cunts?

Also what were you doing there?

Russia! Fuck europe

Accommodation, car rentals, tours etc that kind of stuff is extremely expensive there. Food and gas is cheap though. It can be difficult to get around so costs will add up.

Backpacking. There is no problem to just go there, I actually know one other person from Estonia who went, but he didn't enjoy it because he just wanted to party like Thailand.

Lol who would expect a Muslim country to be a party? I mean I guess Morocco and Tunisia and Turkey are supposed to be decent for that... Tell me about the food in Oman. I really like the food I've had from the Arab world. Is theirs more of the same or do they have some unique stuff?

I ate a fuckload thanks to the locals, literally like never before. We kept going to small restaurants (Indian, Turkish, Yemeni etc) and they kept bringing out huge plates of rice and chicken and all kinds of meat. Omani cuisine is pretty regular (you don't see Omani restaurants everywhere to put it into context), but I tried that too. All I remember is no matter where I went they fed me until I almost died.

I don't really think so, I just wanted to post this picture somewhere.

Chad

Cuba desu

Cape Verde

>overpriced shit hole
>30% white
completely overrated

Our country is overrated if anything

Myanmar and Hungary

New Zealand

Switzerland

>Myanmar
How is Myanmar now?

some scandinavian country.

Serbia. I've been there two times and have fallen in love with the country. The food, the people, the history, the culture, the music, the landscapes (except Vojvodina) are superb. If you get the chance to visit, go. Serbs are the most hospitable people i've come across, as long as youre not muslim or gay. You'll never leave a Serbian house hungry, tired, or sober.

This

completely wrong, korea is highly overrated
I can't stand the koreaboos that post webms of korean popstars all day, I hate my parents' home country to be honest

You know,I'll tell you that brazil has 4 general ecosystems(amazonas, northeast,south and serrao)serrao is where the federal district is, there's absolutely a beautiful landscape, and this is the brazil, even some brazilians don't know (or just don't care about,these actually live on the south maybe)it is like the warm hearth south america. Absolutely underrated in comparision to other places

Are smaller towns and less populated areas of Brazil as dangerous as Rio? Brazil looks ike a beautiful country, but the crime rate makes me a bit nervous to travel there.

Well, i would suppose they do,because i've never seen that much crime, maybe i saw some prostitutes, but no more than that.

france
italy
japan