This is memes, this is reddit, this is memes this is reddit

this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes this is reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=duGqrYw4usE

Agreed. The whole meme 80s shit this next version of their movie series is hilariously reddit pandering

>samefagging

So reddit is older than Sup Forums, got it.
That explains why everyone cries about movies they never saw here yet.

This is going to be great, Marvel does it again

GOTG 2 confirmed for essential Russell-kino.

At least the colour pallet seems better than typical Marvel shit. It does seem to be way too focused on the humour.

lol baby groot is so cute

I respect Gunn for not saying a single word about politics in his twitter.

Love the fox. He reminds me of when I used to play Star Fox 64 on the original Nintendo 64.

Color me hyped!

>I have no actual critique so MEMESS HAHAREDDIT

sage

Hidden Trump supporter like Pratt

looks like a fast food chain superb owl ad

Looks shit.

Looks great.

shill thread

good trailer actually. was expecting many more dude quips lmao but it was more action heavy.

haha le witty banter haha le retro music day 1 buy! go marvel! upboat reddit style

up up up up upvote reddit style!

heyyyyy sex man or ladyyyyyy

up up up up upvote reddit style!

That's how you can tell when a celebrity is a closeted right winger

First one was okay, this one looks awful though.
Way more bland and pandering humor than the first, and the fact they kept baby groot in just because women and kids think its cute is just shitting on the source material.
Plus they couldn't even keep their mouths shut about Kurt Russel? Marketing and trailers today are the absolute worst.

>just shitting on the source material

they could never do a straight guardians of the galaxy movie. Modifications to the source material had to be made.

>CGI Robin Williams
Now thats just distasteful

looks just like the first one

I will probably go see it

>Plus they couldn't even keep their mouths shut about Kurt Russel?

When he was cast for the role they literally said he was playing Starlords father.

Keep up, pleb.

There has a to be a twist here. Why would you reveal such a big plot point before the movie is out it was literally the number 1 question everybody had after the 1st movie came out.

>quip
>quip
>quip
Mantis a cute. CUTE!

>pleb
>superhero movie news
k den

>not keeping up with what apparently interests you, in this case, user is interested in superhero movies
>not a pleb

The twist is that he's Adam Warlock

The twist is that he's the villain.

>Kurt Russell as Warlock in future movies
Yes please.
Now if only my dream Fantastic Four movie came true
With Glenn Howerton as Richards, Chad L Coleman as Grimm and Mark Hamill as Doom

Mark Hamill is old, busted and overrated.

Unlike the rest of the avengers (and marvel does shove its fair share of comedy into it), the guardians are not meant to take itself too seriously, it would be corny, the appeal lies on the humour. Thats why they changed starlord origin a thousand times over the last decade until they settled with space jack sparrow.

Nebula and Gamora are exceptions because they actually feature quite alot in the infinity war comic.

I don't see it working any other way in the big screen. It's a group with a walking tree, a cartoonish raccoon, a man who calls itself Starlord (and doesn't have nay power) and a green proto hulk who only talks and act literally.

That's why it's the best thing the MCU has going. The humour doesn't feel forced.

If you don't like then don't fucking make a thread about it

>it was literally the number 1 question everybody had after the 1st movie came out.
I forgot and I bet everyone else did too. it's just a wacky scifi flick.

The twist is that this isn't his real form, just an human disguise, he's a planet and he's an asshole, thats why his name is ego.

This looks really bad even for capeshit

Production values are good as expected. Acting is the same a the first one. Jokes in the trailer are shit.

But it has Kurt Russell and Michael Rooker so I'm interested.

>LE BABY GROOT xD

>memes twice
>reddit twice

I Think I'll see this movie thrice.

Will this finally win an oscar?

My girl Nebula finally getting a family