Honest question for Americans

Honest question for Americans.

I visit los ángeles and Idk why was quite disappointed for seeing so many Mexicans I Tought that Americans were white tall and blonde as I pictured in the movies.

Anyway how do White Americans no Jamal Paco or pajeets, feel about becoming a minority in 2042?

friendly reminder that they was already a minority in 1492 :^)

I think I'll be okay

Productive Americans of any color tend to value self reliance and innovation, and to a degree, teamwork, so are not very good herd animals by nature.
We don't get along with everybody, and don't do very well when we are forced to, so eventually find our way out of the cities into small towns and the countryside, if not born and raised there.
(Coincidentally, this is also where our natural resources, raw materials, food, and water come from.)
Very high per-capita concentration of armed veterans, farmers, hunters, and first-responder emergency personnel, many with managerial experience and STEM careers in our back grounds, with organic mutual support family and friend networks.

Consider those factors to be force multipliers when you talk about potential friction between segments of the population.

Whites in LA are mostly Jews. If you want to see tall, blond white californians go to the counties surrounding LA county.

You really believe all that shit you posted or is this some kind of Sup Forums pasta?

Kind of depressed

JAJAJAJASJAJSKSA

Be quiet Texas

>le 56% face

Let me guess, you are into self reliance, larp as a survivalist, watch prepper vids and have seriously consider what would you do in a zombie attack scenario? Cut that shit man, not good for you

Guys, Mexico is right.
Mexico growing whiter every time their Indians flood our country. Please don't stop :-DD I HATE being part of a wh*te nation

Pajeets? We don't have that many, you're thinking if Canada. It will suck for the country as a whole as Jamal and Paco are more involved in crime and tend to do poorly academically. I don't see that as a way for the country to succeed. Furthermore Jamal and Paco get along with each other a lot worse than they do with us.

>Mexicans get along with Black people better than they do with White people

I don't think you've ever had any extended discussions with Mexican people.

Culturally enriched country =/= home country

Don't be fooled user, mexico is wh*ter than the u.s.

Shut the fuck up you edgy cunts

ALL minorities get along in the US, the ones that don't are few exceptions and usually consist of dumbasses.

Clearly this guy must be a Jew y*rker, knows nothing of the Asian hatred for our soul brothers Jamals ;__;

I'm saying Mexicans have worse relations with Blacks in general than they do with Whites. That doesn't mean in day to day settings the majority from all ethnicities don't get along. A fair share of Mexicans, predominantly older Mexico born types and rich/overly religious folk spew some Sup Forums tier anti Black shit pretty openly. I'm saying this as CHI in Los Angeles, btw it's not conjecture.

but blacks and chis in the bay area are poc allies

Whenever I hear people say stuff like this, I imagine it's some White hipster "ally" typing this who actually locks their car doors or puts their headphones in when they pass any ethnic person on the street.

My neighbors are mostly from Laos, a couple are black, and a couple are white. The white neighbors are the most annoying fucking neighbors around. The couple is constantly getting into their trashy arguments but never decide to break it off. Cops have come over AT LEAST 20 times in the 10 years I've lived here. All my neighbors laugh at them.

>Sup Forumstier
>I'm saying this as a CHI
You sound like a cuck. No one does that. You're just fishing for the (You)'s from these wh*Toids. Any "racist" remarks Mexicans may say to others are mostly jokes, the humor in Mexico isn't as lighthearted as it is here.

>Mexicans get along with Black people better than they do with White people
I said worse you illiterate. I know and have worked with Hispanics and blacks and most complaints of supposed racism was black workers complaining about his Hispanics supposedly did or said to them.

>ALL minorities get along in the US, the ones that don't are few exceptions and usually consist of dumbasses.
What bizzaro world do you live in? I've lived in multiple cities and Hispanics and blacks always fuck with each other.

>Whenever I hear people say stuff like this, I imagine it's some White hipster "ally" typing this who actually locks their car doors or puts their headphones in when they pass any ethnic person on the street.
It usually is. Anyone who actually lives in a multi-cultural area and works with multiple races wouldn't be that ignorant.