Rapeugees in Germany

Hey Sup Forums these guys were infront of my school . Hugging this 12 year old looking girl . Looked like an Oreo lmao. What do you guys think ?

BLACKED

Mandingo x2

they dindu nuffin. they good boiz

Did they tear her asshole apart afterwards?

Should have phoned the cops and reported a suspicious event/person

Rapefugee enabler.

Hot.

Keep making photos and making threads, cuckold.

Why are they alive? If it was me, I would knifed them down already.
t. BRD burger

make pics and post on us image board. you truely are fighting the good fight.

Kleiner Pisser, nächstes mal sagste was oder fragst einfach mal was da abgeht ODER wenn du tatsächlich keine Eier hast ruftste anonym die Polizei und versteckst dich schnell.

I was sitting in the bus, already, and wathed it from the window.

Pretty girls are like sheep. Even the smart ones will completely melt into obedience if you tell them they have pretty eyes and stuff like that.

Where is the father of this girl, and why germancuck let her with these niggers ?

They probably go in the same class kek

No, the blacks were coming from a refugee camp for the bus. The girl had schoolbag, so I assume, she's at my school. And the girl looks like 12, and the guys like 18

She was waiting for her bus, I think.

Were they abusing her? Was she willing? Why did you not do anything?

I was out clubbing the other day and saw a nigger trying to grope up an intoxicated girl on the street. It looked suspicious so i went over and asked what was going on, the nigger paniced a bit and the girl said she dident know him so i grabbed him by the arm and took him away a bit and asked him to leave.

Easy as fuck. Dont be a bitch.

She's got tits. Fair game. Kappa

Should have stabbed him in a leg. In Estonia where I was born, you won't go to jail for it. Based self-protection laws. Islam is banned. The only prayer room in the whole nation is under live stream to police 24/7. I wish Germany would follow the Ways of Estonian.

I was allready sitting in my bus. The bus was waiting, because the traffic stopped. So we looked out of the window, and I saw them. She was hugging them (by her free will). Seconds later the bus drove away.

why didnt you stab dindus? fucking cuck

Shave her hair off. That's the only way women will learn not to sleep with the enemy.

Sounds based as fuck. I would beat alot more sandniggers but there is a good chance of getting jailtime or fines atleast.

I'd have taken to these dindus with a metal baseball bat if I had the chance. Filthy rapefugee nignog scum.

It was consensual then

Just admit it, the Eternal Kraut is finally destroying itself

And it's beautiful

Estonians are so based.

Make sense.

>German police
>preventing refugees from molesting/raping

You must be new here.

the ozzy knows the way.