>This was aired on national television

What the fuck is wrong with this world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U3NoDEu7kpg
youtube.com/watch?v=W3ETCm46o4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>when you take reddit pandering too far

its a foot, no one gives a fuck

Probably a smart move desu. From what I cant tell by comong here, appealing to the footfag crowd ought to drastically boost your ratings, considering the fact that they make up 90 percent of the population.

Since when are feet against the law? If you're some foot fetish fag seeing this shit is only a good thing for you, so what the fuck are you bitching about?

Hmmm, what's going on here?

Alison Brie is a succubus. Everything she does is so sexual.

Great now I have a fucking foot fetish.

I know. Matt Leblanc shouldn't be allowed on television.

shit feet

rather see her tits

does the dumb cunt not understand that the sole is what everyone finds sexy about feet? it's the part that feels good to touch and get touched on

foot shit is annoying

It's still inappropriate.

How? It's just a foot. If it seems sexual to you, you've got problems.

shieeet, I give my mother a foot massage

Do you massage anything else?

How? It's a fucking foot

Son, I suggest lurking a little longer before embarrassing yourself like that.

>americans are such backwards prudes that feet are indecent now

how does it feel to live in the victorian era?

Project harder footfag. You are a minority.

>You are a minority
Reddit pls

Footfag pls. I've been here since before reddit was a thing.

She can't keep getting away with this!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=U3NoDEu7kpg

Matt LeBlanc is king

I fucking hate women

It's over. Dan Schneider won. There's nothing we can do about it. Just give up now.

well you must be new to Sup Forums then doucher

feet are the most Sup Forums fetish there is

I don't understand you footfags how the fuck do you guys get turn on by feet we just use them for walking you guys must have a lot of trouble if you guys went to the beach

footfags need to be executed desu

i bet il uno farto love it

Who would win in a fight: Alison Brie or Alexa Daddarrriodo

Why is Bruce Campbell there?

I know, right?

this grandma-rapist fetishits are disturbing

I wondered when this would show up. Bless her pandering heart. My estimation os Miss Brie grew greatly that night.

a wrinkles fight?

brie, probably

Yet I bet you have no problem with The Walking Dead showing a man bashing to a pulp the skull of another man with a baseball bat, you probably even clapped and cheered when that was aired. Why are Americlaps so fucked up?

Uh you know Reddit existed before Sup Forums right?

Wrong.

>you will never deep throat Bries footpussy

Why live lads?

>Bashing an entry level fetish
There's people out there right now who have diaper fetishes and other cringe inducing fetishes that are ten times worse. Although Tarantino makes me cringe when he does it.

the mommyfag fetish is a lot more disturbing, 2bh

>dat foot cleavage

hnnnnng

how many more years until you're through with her? getting stale.

it's mostly a meme at this point

the longer I last, the madder redditors seems to get...

/r/jailbait was HUGE on reddit as was /r/creepshots aka /r/jailbait2. they're all closeted hebes.

that's what I always say

redditors are a bunch of pedos, that's why they hate cunnybros

this, its so fucking forced

How the fuck would you know that?

Didn't he have Lucy Liu doing splits in a skirt?

foot fags are the same scum like pedos and furries, noone gives a fuck about their fetish other than themselves and the fbi.

>i hate fucking women

fify

why would the FBI give a fuck about furries?

youtube.com/watch?v=W3ETCm46o4Y

>Title: Alison Brie Loves Her Fans Who Love Her Feet

furry here. how dare you compare us to pedos

how fucking dare you

have you seen fursonas?

downloaded it the other day, but haven't seen it yet

don't talk to me pedo, your kind disgusts me

>le pedo meme

oh, so you're a furry, a pedo, AND a redditor

wew, what a combo

i have never in my life jacked off to kids and only visited reddit during fappening and briefly checked r/the_donald. i fuck fursonas not kids you stupid fuck

i remember this
i made a bunch of webms but i can't find them
alison was enlightening them about foot worship culture online and joey was pretending not to be into feet even tho most italian guys are into feet i think

>getting THIS triggered

hit a nerve, eh?

late night Sup Forums is objectively worst Sup Forums

fuck off schwimmer and find some work

how long until female celebrities start showing their buttholes on tv?

I don't understand you vaginafags how the fuck do you guys get turn on by vaginas we just use them for pissing you guys must have a lot of trouble if you guys went to the toilet

Next time these crazy buggers will show hands on national television. What will they think of next? Also, kill yourself, you retarded mentally ill sack of shit.

man, chloe has really nice legs

... shame about the rest

Brie is such a filthy whore

underrated, proof that Sup Forums is full of newfags

cor blimey a fridge with hooves

Dan 'ram her in the back of a van' Schneider

Fuck, killed me

But she's married, so she can't be a whore anymore.

>Joey is trying to hide his boner

Imagine being her personal trainer in that gym and having to be all like "damn, Alison Brie, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your balzacian woman body and horrific androgynous face. I would totally have sex with you, both my professional persona and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16yo instagram whore on the locker room. Like seriously imagine having to be that personal and film while Alison Brie flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and stand there, rep after rep, exercise after exercise, while she perfected them for a snapchat voyeurism. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone in the gym tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, ALISON BRIE LIFTS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and troubled teens for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in midwest. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to be there and assist in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with other poor personal trainers in the previous months. And then she calls for another set, and you know you could kill every single middle aged celebrity in this gym before the other big guys could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking professional. You're not going to lose your future career as a celeb gym owner over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

How would anyone without a damaged brain know that?