Best Horrible Attempt At A Foreign Accent

Best Independent / Low Budget Film?

> Best cocaine dealer

> Best toes

lol

Best Box Office Gross

>Best inclusion of token indian/black character

> Best nigger

I know this is a meme thread, but I think these awards would seriously improve the Oscars:

Best Foreign Animated Feature Film (animation outside of Disney/Pixar can finally win something)
Best Voice Actor in an Animated Feature Film
Best Voice Actress in an Animated Feature Film
Best Voice Actor in an Animated Short
Best Voice Actress in an Animated Short

And then a Television section like the Golden Globes.

Bring back two Best Picture categories like at the Academy's inception:

Best Production
Best Unique and Artistic Production

That way quality films can still win best picture as well as the crowd pleasing, virtue-signalling mediocre films the Academy loves to award.

first they need to stop with the foreign language category and start watching movies from around the world and have an open mind. until it happens, it will stay the shittiest award of all. I don't even watch oscar winning movies ffs, they're all the same

That's already an award
It's called best film

>best negroe shoehorn

Dont give disney ideas, why you think Best Animated Film was made

> Best film about nigger faggors or holocaust

Best child sex slave

youtube.com/watch?v=WAG9Xn5bJwQ
Was it kino?

>Best Envelope Mixup
>Best Publicity Stunt

Casting couch lifetime achievement award

Best Atmosphere

> Best snuff film

no, instead of creating a separate category, just make sure those dumb old farts actually watch ALL the nominated animated movies

or give their membership to people who actually know shit about animated stuff

>Best ISIS Film

>And the Oscar goes to.... ISIS

>best ps4 game

BriTANicK is essential webkino.

kek

On Sunday I was going to make a joke about Octavia Spencer being nominated for an Oscar... turns out she already has one

>Most Sup Forums movie

youtube.com/watch?v=zqkwEjNUGv4

Tired of the same old ass lame Oscars? Multicultural speeches? Death montages with literally whos LMAO?!?! All women dressed or covered up?!?!?
WELL SAY BYE BYE TO THAT GERIATRIC SHIT! WELCOME TO THE O's because we dont have time to say Oscar nigger we have titties to jiggle and trailers to watch!!!
The Oscars 2.0 AKA The O`s will feature AMERICAN ONLY MOVIES AND ACTORS! Want to know who won best cinematography on foreing short? THEN GO TO THE NEAREST HAIR SALOON
AND ASK AROUND LIKE THE LITTE FAGGGOT YOU ARE! Get the fuck out of there with boring ass shit! BEST ASS IN A MOVIE? WE HAVE IT! BEST KINO TO WATCH WHILE SHITPOSTING? WE FUCKING
HAVE IT! FAP MONTAGE WITH THE BEST FAP SCENES OF THE YEAR? YOU CAN BET YOUR FAGGY AS FANNYPACK WE HAVE IT!! And stick around for our halftime lingerie show, all actresses are forced to sign an agreement that the host (at any point of the evening) can point towards her and make her oil wrestle another actress for 10 minutes. This aint your grandpa's bald faggot award, the new O is 4 times bigger than the old oscar and dipped in diamonds (all blood diamonds), if you go longer than 2 minutes in your speech you must remove some of your clothing.

>Best Political Speech by an Oscar Winner

tl;dr

>Best BRAAAAAAAAAAAP Film

Some of these are pretty funny and I think awarding a few "joke" categories could be a way to add some levity to the awards and maybe have more people watching/talking.

For instance, giving an award for "most obvious Oscar bait," and then letting a director get a tiny Oscar might be fun to watch.

too bad the Academy is too far up their own asses though

last I heard they were building an Oscars museum or some shit?

>Best Actress (male)
>Best Actor (female)
>Best Actress (non-white)
>Best Actor (non-white)
>Most Likeable Foreigner
>Top Dwarf

I'm sure these have been said already. Reading thread now.

I agree with you. For most of us the Oscars is just an awards show to recognize accomplishments is film, to Hollywood it's a celebration of how important Hollywood is.

Mods I've come to bargain

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAP will likely win a Pepe for "best new meme of 2017" in the Television and Film category.

>best hollywood circlejerk

>best big guy

>separate Best Musical or Comedy and Best Drama

Golden Globes are shit but I like that they do this.

Best Youtube Video

>Best arm hair