youtube.com/watch?v=pQRXJGrFcd4
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/750242030492717056
youtube.com/watch?v=okFl4iKVQJE
twitter.com/AuraSalix/status/750709231297363968
youtube.com/watch?v=gztkxUv0xP8
youtube.com/watch?v=1sXnae0r8AQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tQdvtnGlCE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If only we could find a land for the kurds. Israel maybe?

Will the nation-wide ceasefire be effective? Or will it generate more proof to how the "Rebels" constantly violate every single ceasefire.

Am i the only one here that supports moderate freedom fighters?

Why are you using a proxy?

SAAnime

Our great leader doesnt allow us to post here but my duty against pootenist and ASSad supporters continue

He wants to know what it feels like to be european.

What do the moderate rebels want to achieve?

And Assad didn't listen to Qaddafi.

Freedom and democracy.

Assad crime dinasty needs to be deleted in order to achieve it.

rebels violated it within minutes of it coming into effect

>spain
>europe

Spain is africa.
Europe ends at the pyrenees

Typical ASSadist lies

>#Breaking Al-Mayadeen: Israeli shelling has targeted Syrian army posts in Quneitra's countryside amid overflights by Israeli helicopters over the Golan.

twitter.com/Naharnet/status/750658362933739521

> وليد المعلم: الجيش السوري البطل لن يسكت على الاعتداء الاسرائيلي السافر على القنيطرة وسيكون الرد القاسي بالزمان والمكان المناسب

>Syrian Foreign Minister: will not tolerate Israeli aggression, we will respond strongly in time and in the right place

WAR
A
R

Nope your not.

So heres todays map I guess :^)

Shieeet
Just a bit after meeting Putin? hmm..

It's always the same fucking map. /sg/ we need to bomb isis again, this is getting boring. let's call in the air strikes. btw someone post the article about Russia sending aircraft carrier to latakia and commencing operations in the autumn. I hoped it would be over by then.

Just wait, east Aleppo might be surrounded soon

But some more military prowess to blow away Jihadimonkeys a bit faster would be nice, indeed

>jihadis shell Mosque killing 2 in al-Zahraa
>RuAF bomb jihadis north of Aleppo
>Mayda'a clashes ongoing
>SAA blow up a few ISIS jihadis and a technical east of Mabu'jah
Its pretty simple: its just not possible to uphold a ceasefire in a warzone like this

Just symbolic.

>east Aleppo might be surrounded soon

In your fucking dreams you ASSadist.
Aleppo SAA frontlines are a mess, dying dozens of assadist soldiers every day because the Aleppo offensive was a failure.

Aleppo will resist

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

die you fucking kike filth.

>in time and in the right place
>it's fucking nothing.jpg.isis.exe

What do you mean? Erdodog banned Sup Forums?

East Ghouta gif my nigga

Neither of which will happen if Assad is overthrown. The exact opposite will.
Most "rebel" factions would then break out a war between eachother and Syria will go into complete Anarchy while you have over a hundred-thousand terrorists all armed with Military grade weapons.

Syria would then have no hope of being rebuilt. You are further dooming the country by fighting the Goverment which is the only hope for a stable country.

What's the reason for the latest ceasefire?
Last attempts in syria and ukraine proved it's a failing strategy.

But muh rebels be making Syria secular n shiet

But dem keedz need more of that islamist education n shiet

youtube.com/watch?v=pQRXJGrFcd4

My guess is that the SAA just needs some time to Regroup their soldiers and send reinforcements to where they're needed most (Al-Hadher, Aleppo, Deiz-Ezzor.)

Either that or because it's a holiday.

They gonna get cucked hardcore once the ceasefire end just like last time.

>moderate freedom fighters
>has been proven for years most of them switched to ISIS in 2014
>has been proven these days ''moderates'' work together with Al-Qaeda
>still being this delusional

those fucking screams on the backgroudn man

i want to kill those fucking scumbags

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/750242030492717056

is there much dangerous wildlife in syria?

Not very dangerous but hyraxes.

Greater Syria!

Bears.

hyrax b cool

The Syrian government just announced a 72 hour ceasefire.

Leopards.

>is there much dangerous wildlife in syria?

Moderate freedom fighters, usually they dwell around bakeries, hospitals and schools but they're innocuous to democratic minded people like themself. Most active at dawn and dusk.

wow all you guys have cool usernames
i bet you guys have equally cool usernames on reddit
you guys are cool
and important because only important people need usernames on Sup Forums
keep up the good work! :^)

We may have a problem here

Tigers :^)

still better than western education

FUCK OFF SNEK FUCK OFF

that poor guy has to go to the niggerschool

Does anyone have any reliable warmaps when it comes to the war in Iraq?

Wikiepedia, Hoholmaps and Millitairymaps all contradict eachother. Is there any map which can be seen as the Gold Standard?

It's because Eid al Fitr

Long legs, desu.

i always laugh when i see this

one of the advantages of living in a cold climate, we do not have all this creeping shit.

Hello /sg/ its been quite a while since i was last here. I remember Zahraa and Nubl liberated, anything major has happened since then?

And also is leaf still dead or how?

Alligators

leaf is stil dead. You missed a failed Raqqa offensive and after 4-5 years of war SAA finally began to shred the pockets around Damascus.

Id categorize russian street thugs as creeping shit.
like seriously. also rabid dog packs at night and dawn. And dont get me started on the creepin corrupt as fuck police men.

Not that much ground or major cities taken back i suppose?

In that case Germany is also dangerous because of the Sharia patrols and arab rape squads.
Yeah not much, most of the gains are at Eastern Ghouta pocket, and some at Latakia.
Although Latakia is shaky at the moment.

There are some minor gains at the other areas that doesnt even worth mentioning.

Palmyra
Quaratayn by saa

Kurds are doing a offensive towards manbij

Falluhjah has been captured by Iraqi army

kinsabbe is almost surrounded, expect it being retaken soon.

Maday'a is almost 100% saa which leaves the ghouta pocket open for some anal rapeage (again). The SAA is finally clearing out the pockets occupying troops for years. Force the rebels into a ceasefire in the pockets and youre golden (look at Daraa, they are more busy trying to fight Liwa al Yarmouk aka IS friends) then focus on the government.

NO MORE CEASEFIRES FFS. Every fucking time we have one the rebels take a lot of territory in southern Aleppo

Ramadi
Palmyra
Fallujah
Quaratayn
Mallah
South Ghouta pocket

nigga are you retarded? Turkey, Qatar and the Saudis trained the "moderates" and gave them weapons courtesy of the USA. Then they all joined ISIS.

true, and else irritates it bearish shit around

>kinsabbe is almost surrounded
It is? Didnt heard that. Godspeed.

>The SAA is finally clearing out the pockets occupying troops for years
Yeah its a pleasure to see that they have finally started to clear them out.

Seeing how they have an enemy enclaves behind the frontline was always shocking to someone who is used to soviet military doctrine.

youtube.com/watch?v=okFl4iKVQJE

>Free Syrian Army agrees to Eid ceasefire, but alleges government violations
twitter.com/AuraSalix/status/750709231297363968

*cringe*

youtube.com/watch?v=gztkxUv0xP8

>Jihadists in Syria using BMG-71 TOW | July 4th 2016 | Northern Latakia
youtube.com/watch?v=1sXnae0r8AQ

Vete a la mierda moro.

How's he going to cope with limited food?

Bunker buster bomb at Hayan, Northen Aleppo

youtube.com/watch?v=tQdvtnGlCE4

Funny... i wanted to ask you the same.

why is orlando a bad thing?

Much like nuking certain places on the planet it isn't, but the general public doesn't understand this

militarymaps.info is the best one, but it's slow as fuck, so the wikipedia maps are the next best thing

Its funny how I really cant open militarymaps.info on FireFox (and I have a really new high-end PC), but on Chromium it loads fast

Besides the Bulldozer of Fallujah, does ISIS have any other Metal Gear bosses in their ranks?

I think they lost the bulldozer about a month ago. He was captured by SAA. And I don't know of any other except the kebab

The US won't completely support kurds b/c of their alliance with PKK, the US is unwilling to support Assad b/c of human rights violations, and the US is unwilling invade Syria after Iraq and Afghanistan. So the US is half-assing this, and hoping for the best. At least Russian support for Assad is a workable strategy.

>US is unwilling to support Assad b/c he threatened to stop trading oil for the petrol dollar and letting us build our pipelines wherever we want

FTFY.

that is awesome

Does anyone have a list of fighters accounts that have a steady stream of content?

>the US is unwilling to support Assad b/c of human rights violations
Holy fuck, you're dumb as shit.

Imagine how much stable the world would be if he and Qaddafi was left alone...

>>> NEW SOUTHFRON

>tfw no white sandy beaches to go for vacation in Libya/Tunisia/Syria

I almost went to a study abroad program. Was eligible for Tunisia and Yemen programs based on how much Arabic I knew (I forgot almost everything except the alphabet now).

>@Nour_Samaha

>Israeli army kidnap 450 Lebanese goats after failing 2kidnap the goat herder in #Shebaa. Yeh, y'all read that right

>Idf stole 450 goats
>450 goats

That is a shame, it really must be a neat language.

I don`t want to sound really anti american but I really don`t see the point in supporting the Arab Spring from the US´s perspective. I hardly believe that they could make mistakes at that level so I don`t really know what was their motivation behind all this.

Who's gonna violate this 72 hours ceasefire?

The motivation was always destabilization in the middle east, installment of proxy governments, and the assurance that oil would be traded for the dollar and pipelines would flow to US allies (not to Russia).

You don't sound anti-American, friend. We fucking hate our corrupt government too. If anything, speaking out about that is the most pro-American thing ever.

The US has simply no luck with the region, all their attempts at having a satellite state end up in failure. As far as I can tell the entire thing is a massive Russian PR victory.

If I was the US I would at least have tried to stabilize my allied countries there before helping other conflicts to grow. But I am a dumb civvie I really don`t know much about stuff I guess the super elite people making these decisions know a lot better.

It is kind of sad that this current shadow war is basically unnoticed by the US population not to mention they are distracted by current year things. I guess the US media is only anti war when a republican does it.

Is fallujah objectively the worst place in the world?

So heres todays fresh actual map

krokodils