Memes, protector of knowledge. | Norwegian Politics ITT

hey Sup Forums
explain me why the mythological figure put to protect the well of knowledge in norse mythology is called Mimir
what rare pepes stirr within the waters i wonder

---------------------------------------------------------
moving on
this woman terrifies me to no end
after she became prime minister of norway she has sold off our states oil company to canadians, given EU the right to run our finances, and the right to run our bordercontrol

the party i voted for, lead by a skinnier clone of pic related, is leading alongside the aryan landwhale, and has overseen success in highly increased deportation rates, not to mention that its politicians are talking about banning the muslimbible, or otherwise pushing for it. said clone also called for, quote: "a stop to the islamization of europe" a while back, and just saying that garners respect

however i'm starting to lean towards the party now that has always been mocked
the "central-party", which used to be called the Farmers Party, in norwegian Bondepartiet. They want to abolish, or if not possible, renegotiate the disgusting EOS agreement, and kill a bunch of wolves because its currently illegal to defend your cattle from wolf and bear.
farmers still kill all wolf and bear they see going for their sheep, but still, it doesnt make sense that its illegal

what does one do when there is nowhere left to turn. the ideological spectrum has merged, and all parties represent the same with different words. no matter what I vote now it may seem that it is all fucked anyway

Other urls found in this thread:

vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/udi/udi-legger-ned-ankomstsenteret-i-finnmark/a/23732772/
tv2.no/a/8433850/
youtube.com/watch?v=eXMpIbEDmpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Today we lost based Listhaug

Kek has truly forsaken us

Press F to pay respects

vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/udi/udi-legger-ned-ankomstsenteret-i-finnmark/a/23732772/

On other hand, there are good news, and I think i can thank my vote for it, as refugee senter is shutting down (article above), and quote:
"Så langt i år har det bare kommet 1678 asylsokere til Norge. Det er det laveste tallet siden 1997. Per dags dato står rundt 12.000 mottaksplasser tomme, som folge av den store nedgangen."

Translation:
"So far this year there has only been 1678 asylumseekers in norway, a record low since 1997. 12 000 asylumspots are left empty due to the sudden drop in applicants"

so not all is lost my fellow skimonkeys
just don't vote Hoyre. SP or FRP are our only hope. RIP Kystpartiet, I never knew you but I really miss you

NO MY FRIEND
OUR VALKYRIE FIGHTS ON
tv2.no/a/8433850/

pray to the gods that this fair maiden, bane of the Quran, the one who liberals shit their pants over, stay with us with the Brexit hype-wave

how is your 'progress party' doing in the polls? I hope they will win the next elections, norgebros.

>after she became prime minister of norway she has sold off our states oil company to canadians, given EU the right to run our finances, and the right to run our bordercontrol

kek

welcome to the cuckshed normän

>right to run our bordercontrol

WHAT ???

after the leader of Labour left to work for NATO, they have lost a lot of popularity, so I think that progress (FRP) will increase in polls. It is reported that Labour has its "weakest poll results" in 2 1/2 years, largely due to their new leader being bad.

FRP will not win on its own in the near future. A coalition government is required to beat Labour, however with Labours decrease in popularity, the right wing coalition can now cut the ties with the smaller parties they had to include in their coalition, and still hold the majority.

I think the status quo continues, personally. I
hope the Farmers Party rises though.

captain sweden? is that you?
norway is not cucked so easily
the oil is disappearing, and we sit on all the money we earned from our oil yet. it will last for decades

the most annoying thing is the new logo we see at previous state oil gas stations...

sweet dreams now svennebanan, i hope Ahmed plowing your wife doesnt keep you awake

lol

Aren't you a childish one.

Changes nothing, you are still losing your sovereignty to the EU.

Oil money? There won't be any left it would seem, your leadership is obviously squandering all of it.

ah, and there he is
captain De'Featist La Suede

you underestimate norway and overestimate the eu
there have been plenty of times where the EU tried telling norway what to do, we said we'd think about it, stalled it for six years, and then dropped the whole thing in the dumpster
and this was under the labour party
i think this will be another case of beurocratically saying no, by simply spending ages to file out the paperwork

you got women making negative trade deals

sounds bad

one woman
it is bad.

but there are no bulls to prep
no cucksheds to build

a negative trade deal is a negative trade deal
we have no immigration problems other than in the shitty big cities

hardly close to the no-go-zone rich country of sweden

but that all doesn't matter
we both need to rise above the memes and the bants to fix scandinavia.

Can Norwegians itt answer this question: a while ago I remember a conversation with some of your compatriots who said Breivik actually had a good effect. they said that at first it was politically correct bullshit again but gradually people began to me be more and more vocally anti immigration

is it true? because I would expect the opposite...

can you also explain to me why progress party lost the last election and they haven't recovered yet that much? they're at 16% as opposed to 22% in 2009...

Nordic thread?

Ah, apparently there is a right wing coalition now, that is good... How have they been doing?

Here we go

in trade and relations, not good imo
in immigration, great imo

FRP have never been heavy hitters, and with their odd party structure i don't think they ever will be. infighting, disagreements between party politicians, etc. the rest of the parties I can't speak for because i don't know or care for them

wtf is listhaug?

is that confirmed?

i read that is only "considering"

a politician
no it isn't confirmed
its not confirmed if she'll get a spot on Stortinget either tho

Vent litt, hun ga EU rett til å styre grensene våre? Hva faen?

we have 40% women in chair positions by law man

shit is bad and denying it makes it worse

Norway seems like a nice country
But why is everything so expensive over there?

Had a friend asking me to look in to studying there as an international student.
But then I see that you need something like 105000 NOK a year just to stay in the country. What the fuck.

I thought shit in my country was pretty expensive as it comes at the price of social welfare programs but holy shit.

Most people are wealthy, therefore they can charge more money.

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=eXMpIbEDmpo

The Progress Party have fallen in the polls because the first thing they did was to cut disability and unemployment benefits which angered some of their base, who are either unemployed or on disability. Aside from that they haven't delivered their supporters wet dreams because Norwegian parliamentary politics are mostly consensus based even across party lines, with small differences. Even when it comes to deportation rates, no one seems interested in bringing up that our previous Labor government sent out close to as many people as this supposed "tough on immigrants" Progress Party. Just lile in the US where the Obama administration has been deporting more people over the past eight years than all the previous US presidents combined.

The refugee crisis was a godsend for the Progress Party since it allowed them to appear tough while making no real difference from what any other coalition would have. The big winner is our Conservative party though. They stayed back and didn't have to smear their own reputation by acting like it was Listhaug who was solely responsible for deporting poorly clad people in -20C°. A win win for both parties, but Erna came out on top I'd say.

Do you support the Conservative Party (Hoyre)?

To those that don't know, the Progress Party (FRP) are known to Norwegians stereotypically as the hypocrite party. The party that solely exists to say No when the majority says Yes, and say Yes when the majority says No. Sometimes Yes and then No. Norways own Mitt Romney, or so is the stereotype.

I think the general issue I have with Hoyre, FRP, or the entire barrel of parties we have in Norway are that no matter who you vote for, and no matter who wins, they all do the same, but word it differently. Our only hope for change lies in the underdogs, or so I think. Which is why I'll probably vote SP next time.

10500 NOK is about 15000 USD, I think it's much more than that.

t. Was in Norway last year

It is actually less.

An internet bachelors degree (just taking this as an example), is 40 000 crowns per semester. This is a private school. A public bachelors or masters can be all the way down to 500 crowns per semester. Private schools can have up to 80 000 crowns per semester. This means that an internet bachelors degree is 80 000 a year, or sometimes 160 000 a year.

That sucks... It's the same in Belgium with the conservative-nationalist NVA: they appear to be tough but in government they are much more cucked than expected. I will vote Vlaams Belang next time.

transatlantisk transfett-transe

No, I voted Green last time around. If they don't get their shit together in time for the next election (oust all the fucking kooks and act like they belong in parliament) I'm going back to voting Red.

According to English wikipedia they have moved towards a neoliberal economic policy. Is that true? Sounds like they're more of the same for you.