Tfw you manage to send the only global superpower into an impotent fit of rage simply by existing and lobbing rockets...

>tfw you manage to send the only global superpower into an impotent fit of rage simply by existing and lobbing rockets into the ocean

rocket man is playing with fire

>The only global superpower
If that was true North Korea would be gone already.

No.
He's playing with orange

top lel

The only reason NK is still in existence is because the UN wants to be faggots about it and not let the US do what should've been done 60 years ago

>and not let the US do what should've been done 60 years ago
murder the entire populace?

go home and let korea unite under one nation without occupation?

lol, don't blame the UN for your own inability to commit to a war on the Korean peninsula.

>all these comments not understanding how the UN works and what I mean by "what should have been done 60 years ago"

>>be vague
>>lol i'm too smart for you guys

pick both.

Let's kill zipperheads!

>assume I mean murdering an entire people/letting them become fucking commies while also not realizing that the UN actually has a lot of authority in fighting wars

look at the flag genius, did i make an assumption like that? no, stop projecting other posters onto me.

The first part of that message was intended for them then

so, elaborate. how is this the fault of the UN that you guys did not have the resolve to continue fighting the korean war? how i see it with history ifs you guys gave up because China was putting up too much resistance and you guys didn't want to commit power to actually finishing the job.

Fatty 3 is truly impressive.

NK is a proxy for China and Russia, a global superpower and a quarter of a superpower

Actually, they are still around because they threaten to destroy Seoul.

As that strategy has worked they are now just getting bigger guns to aim at the people around them. Ensuring that nobody wants to be responsible for initiating a war.

>lul you cant even deal with a tropical storm

Jej

>the only global superpower
Pretty sure it's just Trump that's mad, and maybe his devotees.

>based Kim Nom All

They say North Korea used to be richer and more successful than South Korea. What the hell happened?

Pay denbts.

Even if we can pursue North Korea any further, Japan and the United States will not learn anything in the 70 years ago war.

The UN doesn´t have any real power. Any violent solution would trigger a Humanitarian crisis which would act contrary to the US own interests