twitter.com/daphneashbrook?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=y808u8njLgM
twitter.com/MackieFans/status/836898886723731458
youtube.com/watch?v=Py5xXBREBRk
youtube.com/watch?v=vO8Pv27OGvo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't forget to visit /lbg/

Where to pirate all of big finish?

KAT had a really good collection, not sure if you can still find it.
Also, Audiobook bay is the best place to find new releases.

Most of them are easy to find torrents for, even on the big public torrent sites like extra.

audiobookbay.me/audio-books/doctor-who-big-finish-large-collection-multiple/

>KAT had a really good collection, not sure if you can still find it.
Are you talking about the one that had monthly 1-154, plus all the subscriber specials and spinoff lines up to that point?

That torrent is still easy to find, and there's still always at least a few seeds going, but it hasn't been all of Big Finish for 6 years now.

But if the original user wants, I can dig up the magnet link for it.

>audiobookbay.me/audio-books/doctor-who-big-finish-large-collection-multiple/
If that's the one I'm thinking, it's a little more updated than the other one, but it still ends in 2013 or so, and it doesn't have any of the spinoff stuff.

Listened to Something of the Scourge today, buds. It was pretty good

Thanks mate.

I'm always glad to help a fag in need

twitter.com/daphneashbrook?lang=en
Is it sad that Daphne Ashbrook's most known part is Grace? Thats the only thing she talks about on twitter.

>Is it sad that Daphne Ashbrook's most known part is Grace?
Not nearly as sad as the fact that her second most-known part is either Perfection from the BF Divergent Arc or Captain Matheson from various UNIT-era Companion Chronicles…

>Listened to Something of the Scourge today, buds. It was pretty good
The first BF where McCoy and Aldred act instead of just shouting as loudly as possible.

I suspect the whole reason they did a VNA "sidestep" was so Gary Russell could actually get them to listen to his directing. "OK, Sophie, that's great, but it's the same way you play Ace as a teenager. She's older here, just got back from the space marines in the Dalek Wars, so maybe try something different."

/lbg/ here,
That guy posting the link to our thread is a furry from /s4s/ and his goal is to start a fight to get back at /lbg/. He's does things like this all the time. Don't fall for it, lads, we're all allies.

My grandmother was a big fan of hers from JAG, but I'm guessing JAG fans don't have a dozen+ conventions per year that will pay to fly Daphne all over the world and treat her like a star…

k

/lbg/ here,
That guy posting the link to our thread is a furry from /s4s/ and his goal is to start a fight to get back at /lbg/. He's does things like this all the time. Don't fall for it, lads, we're all allies.

please listen to me, he's trying to tear our Sup Forums family apart

>The first BF where McCoy and Aldred act instead of just shouting as loudly as possible.
The first BF with McCoy and Aldred full stop, isn't it?

I liked Benny, she works well. That's the first time I've heard her. My personal highlights of the audio was Ace deafening herself and Benny seeing and fancying 8

That's pretty funny, thinking Doctor Who fans would be useful in trying to start a fight with someone. Our idea of trolling is saying "Tennant > Capaldi".

Go back to your containment thread

sh-show me your benis

>The first BF with McCoy and Aldred full stop, isn't it?
No, there's at least two more before it, plus at least one Seven+Mel one where McCoy is also doing the "talking really loud = acting" thing.

>I liked Benny, she works well.
Yeah, she could have carried the whole story if she'd had to.

Shame we only ever got 1 more original Seven+Benny story.

>Shame we only ever got 1 more original Seven+Benny story.
I mean until the audio BNAs with Seven, of course, because those don't feel like the VNA era the way Scourge and Dark Flame do.

>No, there's at least two more before it
Oh yeah, not sure why I forgot that since I've listened to them. I feel like audios are a lot easier to forget.

>Shame we only ever got 1 more original Seven+Benny story.
That's a pity. I really liked the 7/Benny/Ace dynamic. They're all really capable, a good team. I know there's load of books with Benny, does she team up with Ace in those too?

>No, there's at least two more before it, plus at least one Seven+Mel one where McCoy is also doing the "talking really loud = acting" thing.
Wrong. McCoy's great in The Fearmonger. Agree about The Genocide Machine though.

>I know there's load of books with Benny, does she team up with Ace in those too?
Yes, but it only really works in a few books. If you pick and choose the right ones, it's great, but in most of them, it's not. And right when it seems like everyone (or at least three writers in a row) finally get the hang of the dynamic, Ace leaves again, for good.

Well I'm glad I have that to look forward to.

>Ood
Are they the best NuWho design? I think they're great.

Think the dwsr hashtag will be cunts again today. I hope so

/lbg/ here,

>Well I'm glad I have that to look forward to.
I honestly can't tell if you're being sincere because you only intend to read the best ones, or being sarcastic because you're planning to do a complete readthrough of all the NAs, but in case it's the latter:

Only a few books are really good because of Seven/Ace/Benny, but a lot more are really good anyway despite not getting it right, for a variety of different reasons. So it's not like you've got 22 books of horrible crap to slog through.

/lbg/ here,

>I honestly can't tell if you're being sincere because you only intend to read the best ones, or being sarcastic because you're planning to do a complete readthrough of all the NAs, but in case it's the latter:
Neither, I'm being sincere and I play to do a complete readthrough of all the NAs. I want more Benny/Ace, even if it's not great.

/lbg/ here,

Where is a good site to stream teh who?

Why don't I tell you

Nigga I'm about to kick ur sorry cracker ass

Kisscartoon has the animated stuff but not live action.

Apparently there are no pre-credits scenes in Series 10, and instead, before every episode, there's the same introductory scene of Bill/Doctor/Nardole running through corridors fighting Daleks will Bill's "I'm Bill... He's the Doctor...And now we go everywhere!" narration.

Doubt they'd get rid of the cliffhanger narrative just for that. It's not like S5 did away with it when they had that weird Amy intro for American audiences.

Seeing that teaser once was enough for me, I don't want to have to endure it regularly.

Can't wait to add this to a list of things I hate in the new season and shitpost it constantly.

I bet the next doctor is gonna be a black lesbian woman

Very unlikely but sounds SHEEP

youtube.com/watch?v=y808u8njLgM
GOAT

twitter.com/MackieFans/status/836898886723731458

Series 10 DVD art revealed. Looks sexy.

Look dreadful.

groovy

is asbill going to be a serious character? Because that's what that image makes her look like

youtube.com/watch?v=Py5xXBREBRk

KINO
I
N
O

Is this objectively the best doctor who trailer ever produced?

yes

Matt and Pearl seem so out of place. Something about them doesn't seem right.

The best thing about The Faceless Ones the commandant and Dr. Who's relationship growth and the trust gained. Things like that are nice. Another example is with Inferno Earth Liz and Dr. Who.

Peter Capaldi is only the Doctor for 9 more months.

:'(

Thanks for reminding me, butthole.

They'll probably announce 13 soon then. July/August time.

reminding your butthole about what?

youtube.com/watch?v=vO8Pv27OGvo

>inspiration for the current tardis was a pumpkin but mechanical

>Is this objectively the best doctor who trailer ever produced?
Are you two joking? I honestly can't tell

Rewatched the trailer.

Noticed 2 things:

>12 has a sonic screwdriver holster on his belt now
>The exploding lights have eyes and brain patterns on them. Assuming it's the Doctor Mysterio villains returning again

Give me ONE (1) valid reason why it's not kino

Because it's just generic "look how epic the Doctor is XD" schlock?

I don't get it. The first teaser showed scenes from numerous episodes which actually looked good, and it made zero impact on /who/. The second teaser is just the Doctor walking down a corridor looking serious while Bill says how totally cool and awesome he is followed by a bunch of cgi stuff, and /who/ is suddenly hype for S10.

Oh shit. You're right. Capaldi did mention a belt thing. That's GOAT.

The first trailer was fine, but it was just a trailer.
We haven't had a specially made trailer like this in ages. Looks like BBC actually care about the promotion a bit again. The only problem was there weren't any scenes from the show like the Eccleston one.

I can honestly accept that it's good purely because it's a specially made teaser, but if /who/ think it's good because of its content then I just don't understand.

the little scene is well produced and well shot
the ghost shit at the end looks a bit weird but everything else is well executed

Well too bad. It's HYPE TIME!

Yeah it's well executed, but I don't see why that matters when it's just boring "the doctor is the most coolest person ever!" nonsense.

I was hype, after the first teaser. This one killed my hype.

ok.

Okay.

[automated threadly reminder]

You care about the subject matter more than the execution
I care about the execution more than the subject matter

>all the episodes are sounding pretty good
>series is looking comfy as fuck like 4 or 5
>3 person Tardis team again
>based nardole
>bill already looks better than clara
>capaldi wearing some GOAT costumes

S10 is gonna be kino.

>emoji robot
>mark gatiss is back
>all the episodes are sounding pretty good

We need a shop of that ghost shit but with all the dwsr stalkers in it

Bill browsing /who/.

cold war was pretty good

daily reminder that crimson horror is gatiss's best work

>MackieFans

She wasn't well known this time last year, and she already has a ''fanbase'' kek

He told me he'd built a time machine like one in a film I've seen yeah, yeah

He said
I've been to the year 3000
Not much has changed and Doctor Who's still airing
And the show, show, show-runner is pretty fine (Is pretty fine)

Happy Birthday Roger Delgado!

Also I had a dream in-which people close to me had relationships and were happy and kissing and generally enjoying life and I woke up feeling lonely and depressed because I have none of that.

What episodes of Who, classic or otherwise should I sink into to feel better

Anyone starting to find Pearl Oddly attractive? like she's still fugly but would bang.

Someone please do this.

I think she's very attractive.

Creepiest audios?

AND THE SHEPHERD'S BOY SAYS

/lbg/ here.
Are any of the Doctor Who comics worth reading? I don't watch the show but I'm curious about the comics.

Not really most of them are horrid and crap.

top kek
kino

THICC

The Pilot
Smile City
On Thin Ice
The Haunted Hub
Whole Life
Extremis
The Humans
An Honest Vote
The Queen of the Martians