Why did Mike give up?

Why did Mike give up?

You don't have to put any effort in your work when Sup Forumsedditors slurp up everything you shit out.

I thought those nerd podcast parodies were some of the best work they've ever done. The ones where they imply they've been paid to give good reviews and frequently shit on loot crate shills.

Man, Sup Forums sure gets ass mad when anything they like gets remotely popular.

>Sup Forums - Wisconsin manchildren and YouTube Star Wars shit

He can critique but he can't create. It eats him up inside.

his pills ran out

Doesn't Mike inject now?

He didn't. He portrays an on-screen character to fit the expectations of his audience. The fact that he loses his shit so often shows that he's both happy in his life and a bad actor.

Marriage drains you

He didn't give up. He got complacent.

Why dare to do try hard and do new things when you have $16,000.00 of free money coming in each month?

Mike made Plinkett when he was a starving artist. Pain and struggle is a common denominator in all great artists and great works.

Patreon has made RLM and Mike fat and lazy. And it's sad because they could do so much more, experiment so much more, bring new cast members and guest stars and interviews and shoot expos again, but they don't.

It's just his humor style/brand.

It's that dry, midwestern sense of humor.

The guy is obviously a success, and liked and appreciated by many.

What's it like to rest your head against Mike's chest as you fall asleep?

If you had to split RLM into different eras, what would you name them?

What does he have to hold on to?

>Confirmed Gay?
and
>Confirmed Gay.

because gen X pasta.txt

probably like hugging a hairy toilet full of beer vomit

>Troll 2 era
>Prometheus era
>not trying due to Patreon era

Daily reminder TFA was "fun"

Why did they take him off their YouTube icon?

Because people were going like "who is that thin guy?"

Mike filmed a plastic bag blowing around in the wind one day, it was one of those days when it's a minute away from snowing and there's this electricity in the air, and you can almost hear it, right? And this bag was just dancing with him. Like a little kid begging him to play with it. For fifteen minutes. That's the day Mike realized that there was this entire life behind things, and this incredibly benevolent force that wanted him to know there was no reason to be afraid, ever. Video's a poor excuse, I know. But it helps him remember... he needs to remember... sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, he feels like he can't take it, and his heart is just going to cave in.

You know how RLM has a weird way of counting Best of the Worst episodes? They refuse to count a couple of them, making the amount of episodes inconsistent. The reason for this is a lost episode from season 1.

Finding details about this missing episode is difficult, no one who was working on the show at the time likes to talk about it. From what has been pieced together, the lost episode was written entirely by Mike Stoklasa. During production of the first season, Mike started to act strangely. He was very quiet, seemed nervous and morbid. Mentioning this to anyone who was present results in them getting very angry, and forbidding you to ever mention it to Mike. The episode’s production number was I488, the title was Dead Rich.

In addition to getting angry, asking anyone who was on the show about this will cause them to do everything they can to stop you from directly communicating with Mike Stoklasa. At a fan event, I managed to follow him after he spoke to the crowd, and eventually had a chance to talk to him alone as he was leaving the building. He didn’t seem upset that I had followed him, probably expected a typical encounter with an obsessive fan. When I mentioned the lost episode though, all color drained from his face and he started trembling. When I asked him if he could tell me any details, he sounded like he was on the verge of tears. He grabbed a piece of paper, wrote something on it, and handed it to me. He begged me never to mention the episode again.

The piece of paper had a website address on it, I would rather not say what it was, for reasons you’ll see in a second. I entered the address into my browser, and I came to a site that was completely black, except for a line of yellow text, a download link. I clicked on it, and a file started downloading. Once the file was downloaded, my computer went crazy, it was the worst virus I had ever seen. System restore didn’t work, the entire computer had to be rebooted. Before doing this though, I copied the file onto a CD. I tried to open it on my now empty computer, and as I suspected, there was an episode of Best of the Worst on it.

The episode started off like any other episode, but had very poor quality camera work. If you’ve seen the original camera work for Gorilla Interrupted, it was similar, but less stable. The first act was fairly normal, but the way the characters acted was a little off. Mike seemed angrier, Jay seemed depressed, Jessie seemed anxious, Rich seemed to have genuine anger and hatred for his friends.

The episode was about the crew watching movies about plane trips, near the end of the first act, the movie was finishing up. Rich was fooling around, as you’d expect. However, as the movie ended, Rich broke a window on the studio and fell out.

At the beginning of the series, Mike had an idea that the filming style of Best of the Worst's world represented life, and that death turned things more realistic. This was used in this episode. The picture of Rich’s corpse was barely recognizable, they took full advantage of it not having to move, and made an almost photo-realistic photoshop of his dead body.

Act one ended with the shot of Rich’s corpse. When act two started, Mike, Jay, and Jessie were sitting at their table, crying. The crying went on and on, it got more pained, and sounded more realistic, better acting than you would think possible. The video started to decay even more as they cried, and you could hear murmuring in the background. This crying went on for all of act two.

Act three opened with a title card saying one year had passed. Mike, Jay, and Jessie were skeletally thin, and still sitting at the table. There was no sign of Josh or Jack.

They decided to visit Rich’s grave. Milwaukee was completely deserted, and as they walked to the cemetery the buildings became more and more decrepit. They all looked abandoned. When they got to the grave, Rich’s body was just lying in front of his tombstone, looking just like it did at the end of act one.

The crew started crying again. Eventually they stopped, and just stared at Rich’s body. The camera zoomed in on Jay’s face. According to summaries, Jay tells a joke at this part, but it isn’t audible in the version I saw, you can’t tell what Jay is saying.

The view zoomed out as the episode came to a close. The tombstones in the background had the names of every Best of the Worst guest star on them. Some that no one had heard of in 2013, some that haven’t been on the show yet. All of them had death dates on them.

You can try to use the tombstones to predict the death of living Best of the Worst guest stars, but there’s something odd about most of the ones who haven’t died yet. All of their deaths are listed as the same date.

That was beautiful, user.

Now ___kys___.

I've actually been rewatching a lot of Best of the Worst episodes lately because I watched a majority of them drunk as fuck and can't remember anything.

I'd have no issue with that review were it not for the massive overcompensation the other way in all the Star Wars stuff they've done since to appease the people asspained about it and keep the Patreon money flowing in.

>bought a mower the other day
>look at engine
>made in milwaukee
>tfw my mower engine was made in the place my friends live

i fucking lold and nice trips

Thats actually a really cool idea, someone should make that.

>I bet you make a big pile of cash

Half in the Bag and Best of the Worst (including terrible-panel-guests and no-Mike episodes) are better than any post-Episode III Plinkett video. Plinkett needs to be put to rest. It was incredibly funny in its prime but its time has passed.

>no-Mike episodes
These are really good if we get Rich AND Jay
I loved the Max Landis episode too

The Max episode wasn't bad at all, Max was actually pretty funny... until he starts screeching and tries to be funny.

When you first started hearing his fake laugh.

Very evident when there are guests on the show.

>HUUUAAAAHHH HAAAAA HAAAAA

why.jpg

Does anyone else refuse to watch anything that features this bald faggot? I can't stand him.

>tfw running out of rlm content to watch while drunk and pretend I have friends

AIDSMoby is good when drunk.

Any other time is shit.

Can't say the same for Beardfat though.

Yes, heroin laced with bacon fat.

He has been getting better in recent videos, even sometimes making me laugh.

he is funny when drinking and he knows it

Poor Mike his thicc succubus succed him dry.

Which will result in him becoming an alcoholic, just so that he can keep on being funny.
Thanks Sup Forums

I like Jack a lot more now. He's fine when he's not forcing some unfunny joke and it seems like he's gotten into his sweet spot more or less.

Never gonna be as good as the main trio, but I feel like he's a welcome addition now. Beardfat is still awkward though.

I kinda like the ending.

Well... watching some Pre-rectum has actually endeared me more to Jack and made me dislike Rich a lot more.

Jack will happily answer questions and chat, while Rich is snarky, rude, belligerent, ignorant and bad at Video games.