Wow... really makes jew think

Wow... really makes jew think...

Other urls found in this thread:

barenakedislam.com/2012/05/20/oh-boo-hoo-gaza-is-whining-about-a-health-crisis-now-and-no-it-isnt-their-high-rate-of-obesity-crisis-that-goes-unreported/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDJpwabKj94
archive.is/ZRrvf
m.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/US-accuses-Israel-of-systematically-seizing-Palestinian-land-459618#article=6017QTc1NEM2QURDRjVDRjlCRDhCRDNBNDAzMUU2NzVBRDE=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>strongly worded statement

The memes!

feck off, muslim lover
barenakedislam.com/2012/05/20/oh-boo-hoo-gaza-is-whining-about-a-health-crisis-now-and-no-it-isnt-their-high-rate-of-obesity-crisis-that-goes-unreported/

At this point, I'd have to say (((USA))).

Well in 1967 after the 6-Day War, the green line was drawn up as a basis for a 2-state solution to the conflict by the UN. Unfortunately Israel had plans prior to 1967 to begin building settlements in the West Bank. So they did, basically telling the world that it has no interest in a 2-state solution. So to this day, they've been stealing land from the Palestinians in the West Bank. But yeah, the Palestinians are the problem. Sigh.

>deep concern intensifies

>barenakedislam
>doesn't even know that depression is linked to obesity

(((Deeply Concerned)))

>as we give them the largest foreign aid package in the history of our country

We showed them. Fuck with the US and we'll fill your bank account with so much money it'll take you months to count it!

ITT: Idiots
The US calling out the Jews on their settlement is a huge step. The wording doesn't matter. Now everybody can rely on the US statement when he criticises the settlement,
The subtext is explicitely "They kill Palestinians to conquer their land". If you can't read this stop sniffing paint

There are questions that Israel isn't trying to pursue peace?
Video related
And one really should spend the 5$ to stream the documentary they're discussing. Link is in the description

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDJpwabKj94
This is about the shortest tldr of the situation
/Thread

As long as you give me shekels you can say I'm a demi-sexual attack helicopter half wolf-kin for all i care

(((Israel)))

>stabbings of sleeping children raise questions about displaced Jordanians' commitment to peace

And people say that America is an accomplice to Israeli atrocity. This is irrefutable proof that Obama hates Jews. :^)

Soon.

((( )))

fuck you.

> Strongly worded statement

Kek.

Fuck you, obama nigger
Where's my Trump?

God I hate Jews, especially the German ones.

I wish the Holocaust had been real.

This. It's a huge step in the right direction.

Op is a fag.

archive.is/ZRrvf

m.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/US-accuses-Israel-of-systematically-seizing-Palestinian-land-459618#article=6017QTc1NEM2QURDRjVDRjlCRDhCRDNBNDAzMUU2NzVBRDE=

And 0 fucks were given that day

soon, brother...

t. albobro, not jew-gypsy-turk

>proof that Israel is the last remaining empire
>Yurop mad that they never even lived to see theirs

Fuck you

You, and Canada, and even the people here don't realize, you Anglos killed all the natives, before building a state in these countries. Must be nice not having to worry about the natives, because your ancestors butchered them 100s of years ago

We were thrown in the desert, surrounded by the natives, and told to build a country, without offending the natives. When we tried to get rid off them or tell them to fuck off out of there, the whole world judged us. Why is colonial ok for you fags, but it is """"human rights abuse"""""" for us

>inb4 times have changed, you can't do that shit anymore in the 20th century
literally "It's 20th century" tier logic

>Israel is the last remaining empire
Lmao
Crimea alone is bigger than all of israel and we get such clay gains every few years
And we also openly sabotage the nwo shit on daily basis and arent afraid to make whole of the west our enemies
Your only as good as you are because of strong russian blood in those kikes who were russian subjects in the past

If it were up to me, Israel would get nothing until they made a monument to the sailors of the USS Liberty

Who cares about some unflagged spyship yank

they have depression now?
What next? The boo hoo never ends

Dude, they've been doing it for the last 30+ years. State Department made far more "strongly worded" statements against Israel and it's towns in Judea in the past.

Fuck off and kys.

>Judea
no such place