CNN was banned from a White House press briefing

CNN was banned from a White House press briefing

If you disagree with this, you are a cuck who loves anti-american media intentionally misleading the public

mods fuck off this is a thread about a tv-station that happens to implicate politics

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/username/Aritap/deleted/deleted/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/hila/username/Aritap/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/76753697/#76753697
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kys polshit

Oh it is this thread again...

cnn sucks and its not their right to be included in press briefings

however, this is a bad move by trump because it shows how fragile his ego is. also quoting lenin was distasteful. very disappointing what he did here

>when Reddit crossposts to try and find outrage from leftyposters

someone that isn't a ban evader please post this image
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/username/Aritap/deleted/deleted/
it doesn't feel as right

It was a gaggle, they choose who can come and who can't

also CNN did nothing wrong

>invited breitbart.

If you guys learned to form your own opinion of always following the ideas of other people, you'd be less reddit.

>everyone who disagrees with me is pol

Ironically, I got banned for ban evading that time but didn't ban evade in the first place.

Funnily enough that wasn't the first time that has happened. The reddit mods just seem to have a problem with tripfags in general.

I didn't even imply that. The topic OP created has BARELY anything to do with Television or Film. You'd have to be really retarded to come to your silly conclusion.

I'm not against political discussion, just keep it on Sup Forums.

>The reddit mods just seem to have a problem with tripfags in general
are they planning another purge for Sup Forums?

>aharuabrabcfn nuuuaaamaleaeda

Are you having a stroke?

Sad!

>fabtriprasfasklfdafaggsgsl

>can't formulate an intelligible response after getting BTFO
>proceeds to retardedly smack around on his keyword, and post meme gifs

What exactly is your end game?

>about a tv-station that happens to implicate politics
Sup Forums related unlike your h3h3 thread,

>fwgagoiautistsfaswfgmnawglasf

>Everyone that disagrees with us isnt invited and everyone that eats our shit up and praise us for everything is

So this is the power of Trump... Woah..

Neither should be on Sup Forums. The thing I don't get is where do you come off insinuating that I am for posting h3h3 or idubzz or any of that other shit.

It's pretty fucking simple really, I'm surprised that so many people have a hard time with this. If you want to discuss television shows do it on Sup Forums. If you want to talk politics go to Sup Forums or /news/. I really don't see the point in making this exact thread over and over again on Sup Forums when it really doesn't have anything to do with the subject of the board.

Also, you're logical reasoning is pretty pathetic. Just because something happens to play on a television doesn't mean it should be discussed on this board. These threads are never about the anything to do with television, it's all about politics. How stupid do you have to be to be ignorant of that?

Techinically, 24-hour news channels are entertainment. I'll allow it.

they're literal retards senpai it's easier to hide and move on

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/hila/username/Aritap/
Just one example of many. Should your cuck spam posting be next, tap?

That's hardly evidence. By your retarded logic, by posting in this thread, i'm automatically stating that I'm for posting off-topic Sup Forums-shit on Sup Forums!

This is now a Ksenia Solo thread

Is that a yes? archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/76753697/#76753697