Think this poor guy ever recovered from finding out his dad was a fag?

Think this poor guy ever recovered from finding out his dad was a fag?
I know Robert dinero never recovered from finding out his dad was gay he married a black lady & had kids who look nothing like him

>Think this poor guy ever recovered from finding out his dad was a fag?

No because he's a ficitional character.

He's not real.

Superman's not dead either.

cuz he's not real.

Movies

you could say that the turd doesn't fall far from the faggot's ass

Imagine being in those big group showers with all you classmates and being able to see their benises.

Chloe looks like THAT? DAYUM.

Thankfully showers weren't mandatory in my school, but there was something else. Apparently it was mandatory to show our gym teacher our feet, and whoever had the most sweatiest stinkiest feet got a prize.

It was fucked up, I was like the only person that seriously questioned that guy's motives.

sounds like he had some weird sexual proclivity. what went on up there? poppers, and weird sex?

>sounds like he had some weird sexual proclivity.

Yea, and it was so fucking awkward and weird. fucking footfags, I swear.

He eventually went from being a gym teacher to working for the school-board. Honestly feel like staff caught his weird fetish and just promoted him.

Hahaha

The prize was a juice bag that you always punched a hole through easily, and watermelon falvored. Not worth showing your feet to some weird ass 50 year old footfag.

I remember once when I was in the boy scouts we went on this canoeing trip and my scout leader made us do tick checks, which mean we all had to line up naked while he inspected us for ticks. He would even lift our dicks up to check our nuts for ticks. Years later I realized we got molested, shit was weird.

the juice that says some pulp?

this school sounds like something out of 1980's, before widespread pedophilia scandal coverage

lol

Holy shit, that's awful. Sorry about that user.

naw, just that god-awul lunch drink your mom bought.

It was a catholic school. Someone in my class fucked the 30 year old THICC math teacher.

what movie? premise sounds interesting

>being able to see their benises.
Why are you such a fucking faggot user?

Puerto Rican Whore (2004)

I once had a childhood friend that liked to take me to her room and giver her a "massage", I was like 6-8 and didn't understand much so I just went along with it.

Didn't find out until years later that she was being molested by the maid and had been receiving "massages" from her.

It actually made me shiver from disgust.

This shouldn't be so hilarious.

the shining