Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/osnmx
streamable.com/vmys0
espncricinfo.com/ci/content/video_audio/1127161.html?ex_cid=UKSocial_GC_FB
youtu.be/0eLY1rVIkM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/hoc/

diagnose him

Case of being a hard cunt, something rarely seen in Australian cricket for the last 10 years

>no threadcount
>no mention of ongoing matches
>women cricketers nobody cares about
shit thread

fucking maniac this lad

streamable.com/osnmx

This is my 10 year anniversary of watching test cricket lads

Yes I missed the 2005 Ashes, I only got into cricket properly when I was 13

For me, it's autism

didn't watch all of yesterday but knew as soon as that shitcunt daWid monglan got out via billy corgans off spin it were a done deal

shithouses lot of them, wish trott and bell still played

can you post only the first one

>ball smashed right into his face
>only reaction is annoyance that he didn't take the catch

stop bullying i'm not a regular one :(

yeah gimmie a sec mate

ABSOLUTE MANDBANE

>pakipaddle

>Australian cricket captain is a furfag
who would have thought

Was out last night, what did I miss?

Just love the look of disdain

what's next in his narrative

>mfw i remember watching the 2005 ashes on sbs back at my old place when my parents were still together

Better get stokes pardoned by the queen

delet this thread

corgan call up when

Did we ever get an explanation for this? The CWC final was on and suddenly Billy fucking Corgan was an Australian fan with no explanation

There's a video of him watching New Zealand play a test in the mid 2000s on Youtube. Apparently he showed up at the game, thought it was interesting and started following it from there

desperately need male friends lads

the amount of girls I hang out with is giving me the appearance of liking it up the bum

testing

journey from australian captain to modelling

asl?

I'll probably cave in and buy one for this

I have a signed copy of every captain's """auto"""biography since Taylor (including Gilchrist and Hussey, don't think Watson released one)

Wait, Hussey never captained the test side did he? Just the ODI one.

I'm fucking stupid lads

I'LL SWING FOR YOUUUUUU

IF YOU WANT ME TO

I'm a male

you can surely find highlights somewhere
Australia dominated all day long

I'll hang out with you if you can get me some fresh aussie poon

Chin music to tailenders
Lyon's off spin cleaning up left handers
Moeen controversially dismissed
Warner and Bancroft looking immovable
Bancroft being the hardest cunt in cricket

Good Australian lad in the mould of Border, Waugh and Ponting. Stone cold.

if he was in India he could have easily bribed the cops to let him go guilt free

looking forward to a redditor making a convict joke here

i am cricket

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to enjoy India vs Sri Lanka. The rivalry is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Ramayana most of the tactics will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also SunnyG's Caribbean accent, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from dad jokes, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike India vs Sri Lanka truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the brilliance in Ravi Shastri's existencial catchphrase "Guys! Go and smaaaash 'em," which itself is a cryptic reference to Virender Sehwag's "See ball, hit ball". I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Russell Arnold's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a PayTM™ Ramayana Trophy tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

England is done for the first test?

He played 4 ODIs as a captain and lost all 4 of them

psychologically cooked

Auscheats showed their true colours today

Memes aside I like Archer a lot more than Rick and Morty

Rick and Morty isn't that funny

garbage throw from Jimmy, that was going nowhere near the stumps

You are an absolute plebeian if you don't realise England are ahead in this match

Yeah i agree, Archer >>> Rick and Morty

I was the captain of my gully team by the time I was 13 and following more cricket than ever

still w8ing

already posted it mate

>t. autism

my bad
missed it

tu bahar mil batata hu tereko

streamable.com/vmys0
drja poo

very un-cook

When's the next significant brown person match?

India are touring South Africa I think soon

Sealab > archer desu

>cricket

do not respond to americans

>mfw 25 years of this shit

espncricinfo.com/ci/content/video_audio/1127161.html?ex_cid=UKSocial_GC_FB

what a terrible english side. circlejerks except paki ali

A lot of poms are calling this an ordinary Australian side, dunno if I'd agree there. Smith is a freak, Warner is elite and Cummins, Starc, Hazlewood and Lyon easily make Australia the best bowling side in the world in non-Asian conditions

the saffers have a better attack if they dropped tahir

You mean Maharaj? The alternative is Elgar, who is complete shit as opposed to a little shit.

If Steyn were at his best or even bowling like he was three years ago I'd put them ahead of Australia. As things stand now, I think Lyon gives Australia the edge. Calling it "easily" the best bowling side was wrong in retrospect, I unironically forgot about South Africa when posting that.

they need to give up trying to fit in a spinner until they really have one, they can make do with 5 quality quicks

just woke up

god save the queen

Maybe, if they still had Abbott. I think Maharaj and Elgar are important to squeeze a coloured player in too. If you replaced them, you'd have to slot in some shitter like Phulewenko or however you spell his name. Dunno much about South African cricket, but I haven't heard anyone talk about up and coming fast bowlers there past Rabada

any one ever died out of exhaustion in test cricket

Great day for some cricket buds

Just going for a run in my German sneakers lads.

shan't be watching tonight. it's over. load of shit.

i hate poo pealand

>watching the bangladeshi brainlet bash league

cricket is fucking GAY lmao

post qt slags at least

the underage cunt is shitting up /hoc/ again, please keep him under control

cheers

deja vu cock streamable.com/vmys0

they're pretty comfy Tbh

he dindu nuffin he a good boy

the BBC wants england to lose

they ran an entire series of programs in the run up to this series entitled "pomnishambles", all about the 5-0 whitewash and how shit england were on that tour

whenever australia have been on top in this match they have been screeching about how england are fucked

when england were on top earlier on they didnt care

they are so fucking negative all the time am sick to the back teeth of it, the rugby coverage is the same, they have some clueless welsh cunt who spends his entire time bashing england and talking up an absolutely wank welsh team who played like total shit in the autumn internationals

dont give a shit about political bias at the bbc one way or another (if it exists) but the sport coverage is just winding me up now

also they spend a lot of time trying to get epl managers sacked just so they can have a good story

fuck the bbc

Less than 1 bong till play lads

Will Warner score a century?

Will Warner was an anthropologist lad what are you smoking?

/hoc/ > /rug/ > /cric/

>when Root brings himself on and just keeps bowling cheeky no balls to cuck Warner out of his ton

I bet you cunts don't have the stones to come to /hoc/ right now and try that shit again bitch boy

just got my uni results
hmm

prossie stuck a finger up my bum, lads

don't know how to feel, really

i might listen to more than the first half an hour or so of the cricket as I lie awake contemplating things

Let's talk conscription.

>tfw the best year of your life (thus far) was when you were conscripted
Does /cric/ know this feel?

youtu.be/0eLY1rVIkM8
youtu.be/0eLY1rVIkM8

All of this drama surrounding /hoc/ and /cric/ is just a manufactured aussie ruse attempting to trick people into watching cricket. Do not fall for it, cricket is the absolute most boring “””sport””” imaginable

>implying there will be more than half an hour

Thoughts?