youtube.com/watch?v=QCmSBfVXEmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't give a fuck

Jesus > Muhammad though

Emu vs straya

God = Allah

UK vs. EU

Scotland vs. Brexit

The redcoats are coming... the redcoats are coming...

Tengri wins

Who do you think would win in NA vs Europe?

>God vs God

wat

USA, not even close. We currently have more soldiers in Europe than Europeans do. On top of that we have the largest and most powerful fleet of aircraft carriers. And finally the largest airforce in the world is the US Air Force, the second largest airforce in the world is the US Navy. Europe (not Russia) would get steamrolled by Texas alone.

no
youtube.com/watch?v=QCmSBfVXEmA

Wait, did you mean North America or North Africa?

Well I already mentioned the former, for the latter Europe. Reason being Nato and US might. If Europe was on its own, I'd still say Europe. Their tech is much more advanced and still have a sizable population.

The biggest issue would be the immigrants already in Europe wrecking up the place. This would make it very bloody and almost like a civil war on top of a regular one.

God fighting itself ?

>Europe (not Russia) would get steamrolled by Texas alone.

They couldn't take on Vietnam, they couldn't take on the Talibans, they can't take on ISIS, you think they even have the slightest chance? lol.

t. Abdul abdallah

are you all idiots or something? you do realize the christian god,the jewish god and muslim god are the same thing? allah literally translates to god in the singular in arabic. we are part of the Abrahamic faiths. Islam is a pure monotheistic faith. Our prophets and messengers don't have any power to intercede or intervene for you to god. Neither do our Imams/Sheikhs. The only person who can save you from hell is yourself nobody else can. We share a hell and heaven/paradise. We believe in a day of judgement/a day when this world/universe ends. We have angels and demons/djinns.(though they aren't really a big dea/our angels also have no gender and are likes wings of light/they don't have any form perceivable to human beings like something from hp lovecraft so thats why we don't have paintings or sculptures of them obviously not that we are allowed to do that and also since neither of them can truly affect you in this material world since there's something called a veil* preventing us from interacting/seeing/or really doing anything with them and vice versa unless god wills otherwise;or you happen to be a prophet or messenger but our faith tells us there won't be any prophets or messengers coming after muhammed). reason we can't have paintings of sculputres of god,angels,demons/djinns/or our prophet or any other prophets/messengers from the past. Is because God doesn't want us to give us even a chance of becoming idol worshippers since islam grew up in an area where in the past people would worship their own food/shit(literally eat something spit it out on the ground and then call it their god) and we grew around a polytheistic neighborhood,the kabbah(one of our most holiest sites) used to house several hundreds/thousands of pagan idols in the past. this entire thread is just retarded so cya.

God and Allah are the same just different names that all

Europe's only ever won a war against itself though.

>revolving chair with three desks marked YHVH, God the Father and Allah

Me=avatar.

allah is literally the devil version of an pagan god

Allah is a pagan moon goddess, and mudslimes go and kiss her vagina at that big black cube shit.

Jesus is Lord.

>jewish god vs jewish god
how can lucifer fight itself?

Go home Mohammed.

Nah. Allah is like a OC

He's not canon

Allah doesn't exist so anyone could beat "it"

vs Yahoo

No.

The Muslim god is but a caricature of the true Christian god written by a demon-possessed pedophile

did you actually do any serious research or are you just spewing bs out of your ass? why not actually use wikipedia and look up allah?

The jews

arent they the same thing?

thats like saying Zeus vs Jupiter

>that dick that goes down past his knees

mirin

they are same thing dumbo. why not stop going to your hate sites and actually read a dictionary or research yourself. the word allah is just arabic for god. and the muslim god is same god as the jewish god or the christian. that is why these three faiths are called the Abrahamic faiths because they share history related to each other(Ishmael/Isaac). You don't even go to church probably and here you are spewing forth bs.

>"I hate Superman because he is like a God and God didn't come to save me from Daddy beating me up when I was a kid"
Was this Zack Snyder's way to make fun of the fedora fags?

I don't recognise Arabic as a language.

Fuck off muslim

Christianity came first. And that's all Tha matters.

i don't get why people keep bashing on other religions/or ways of life openly. how are you going to move forward in the future if you just keep hating your fellow human beings? the world is more likely to end in nuclear holocaust and constant warfare if this kind of mentality pervades. the only reason you can even log on to a site like this and shitpost is because you live in peace.

Kys

no allah is the sonichu version of god

by that logic you should be jewish

Exactly.

Islam a caricature of Christianity that 600 years after Christ tries to rewrite history to create a tale serving a desert warlord's personal interests.

According to Muslims Christ never died despite people literally dying in order to give witness to what they saw with their eyes: Christ died and rose again on the third day and he's God.

Islam and Allah: all bullshit invented by Mohamed.

the quran is cancer and is like it is written by a 12 year old . Here have some quran noah

Noah's wife was not a believer with him so she did not join him; neither did one of Noah's sons (Yam), who was secretly a disbeliever but had pretended faith in front of Noah. The sons of Noah are not expressly mentioned in the Qur'an, except for the fact that one of the sons was among the people who did not follow his own father, not among the believers and thus was washed away in the flood.[9] Also the Qur'an indicates a great calamity, enough to have destroyed Noah's people, but to have saved him and his generations to come