Alton Sterling police shooting sparks protests in Louisiana

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!

>Dozens of protesters in Louisiana on Tuesday chanted slogans and held up signs demanding justice for a black man fatally shot in an altercation with two police officers hours earlier, video postings on social media showed.

>The shooting comes at a time of fierce national debate and heightened scrutiny over the use of excessive force by police, especially against black men, in major U.S. cities, such as New York, Baltimore and Chicago.

>Posts on Twitter showed the demonstrators gathered outside the Triple S Food Mart convenience store in Baton Rouge, where, police said in a statement, the man, Alton Sterling, 37, was shot by officers soon after midnight.

>"No justice, no peace," chanted the protesters, who held up signs and occasionally blocked traffic, in images transmitted by media outlets in Baton Rouge.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/beta/news/world/alton-sterling-shooting-baton-rouge-protest-1.3666471
youtube.com/watch?v=fUuK6JtP7xA
youtubemultiplier.com/51e241d26e51e-chimpcon-1-repeat-chimpcon-1.php
twitter.com/PurpleGirl903/status/750694890489520129
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link here:
cbc.ca/beta/news/world/alton-sterling-shooting-baton-rouge-protest-1.3666471

Bump

Obviously the right to be a nigger is a constitutionally guaranteed right. America deserves what it gets.

I fucking hate dindus

Only the police should have guns.

The fact that anyone would protest this shooting just goes to show that no one in BLM can actually read.

Unleash the alligators!

>but he saw officers remove a gun from Sterling's pocket after the shooting

Here we go senpai

It's a Wednesday. How did so many people get the day off work with such short notice?

Wow, I'm literally in tears right now. I can't fucking believe this. How can these cops keep getting away with murdering unarmed black teens? I just don't get it. It's supposed to be 2016, not 1816.

Rest in peace Alton Sterling.

>Super
>Predator
>Niggers

Riot and chimpout streams are the greatest things to happen on Sup Forums. All the comfiest threads involve black people doing crazy shit, prove me wrong.

Was this guy receiving welfare?

>altercation with two cops

Nigger had it coming,you don't fuck with the police

...And Democrats claim we don't need guns because these people can protect us?

place your bets...

another chimp out soon

I hope you're all watching the press conference
>I want the CEO of the police gone
>these cops who go home and on websites where they say anything they want about black people
>son crying loudly

>cops who go home and on websites where they can say anything they want about Black people
So she wants to ban Sup Forums? That worked so well before.

youtube.com/watch?v=fUuK6JtP7xA

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

C U R R E N T Y E A R
U
R
R
E
N
T
Y
E
A
R

i think they are also saying serious changes are needed in the police forces

in any case it is shitty to rely on the state to guarantee your safety

What did this chimp do?

>conviently turns camera away before shots are fired

He dindu nuffin man

here is another camera angle

he had it coming

May have reached for a gun (twice) while the cops were trying to restrain him.

kek, quality post

The complete lack of lefty comments about him having a gun is hilarious.

The last thing he heard in life was "MIKE HE'S GOING FOR THE TASER!"

what you should be doing is taking it to twitter and convincing niggers go to out and get justice

>white girl
>blacks didn't do anything!

This logic here is a astounding. She admits to blacks being 13% of the pop yet 30% are killed but doesn't care what the crimes was that they caused

99% of the black fellons resisted arrest after a police pulled a weapon and told them to get on the floor.

Alton Sterling was a pedophile. Alton Sterling has a criminal history that consists of charges of carnal knowledge of a juvenile back in 2000.

Sterling’s court record shows he was convicted of several crimes dating back to 1996. He pleaded guilty to aggravated battery, simple criminal damage to property and unauthorized entry, as well as domestic abuse battery. His longest sentence was in 2009, when he was sentenced to five years on possessing marijuana with the intent to distribute and illegally carrying a weapon with a controlled dangerous substance. He also pleaded guilty to illegal carrying of a weapon with drugs and possession of marijuana in 2011 and was sentenced to five years.

In 2015, an arrest warrant was issued for Sterling for failure to register as a sex offender.

A family member told reporters that Sterling was incarcerated in June.

tl;dr - Alton didn't want to go back to jail. Alton disobeyed cops orders. Alton fought when being subdued. Alton had a gun in his waist. One cop alerts his partner that he sees a gun on Alton while Alton was reaching for his waist.

tl;dr - Obey cops orders. Take your arrest. Call a lawyer. Spend a few hours in jail talking shit with your homies. Get out ALIVE.

So anyone got a clear video? All I got is ones where the video cuts off before the gun shots.

That's the only one. It doesn't even prove anything, which is the dumbest part of this all.

>cbc.ca/beta/news/world/alton-sterling-shooting-baton-rouge-protest-1.3666471
Police officials were not immediately available to comment on the shooting or the protest. Reuters could not immediately trace relatives of Sterling, or a representative, to seek comment.

This nigger looks like the dragon capture jar

Oh boy, here we go again. Was I the only one that thought we were becoming long-overdue for another one of these?

And it's perfect timing too. Let's take some of the spotlight off of Hillary, Queen of the Dindus.

he dindu nuffin

Looks like an upstanding young man on his way to church who dindo nuffin

That picture sure implies a lot about their own statistics.

Subtle, user, very subtle.

>held up signs demanding justice for a black man
Justice was already served.

Spread this

i fucking lost it when the son was crying

how does a grown ass man with like 5 kids "work" as a rapper selling his cds outside a convenience store?

Get out.

Just get the fuck out.

>gathering near a carryout
>It's about black lives and not looting
Yeah those upstanding basketball Americans just want to protest police brutality and not participate in grabsmedat.

How utterly insensitive of you, Sup Forums. Think of his family, his community. Think how heartbroken his parent must be. How are they ever going to cope with the loss?

Most of those career politicians have bodyguards protecting them constantly. I don't see anybody giving enough of a shit about me.

I can't prove you wrong. Was it last summer or the summer before with the Baltimore riots or whatever other riots were going on?

That was some comfy shit. throw CNN up on a stream and watch the Sup Forums generals.

Not even going to lie... on the comfy level that beats Trump generals.

> Conference opens
> People call him an innocent man

???

>Stats suddenly mean something to blacks

Top kek

So we have a blood felon whose a pedo with a gun getting shot by the police.

>he dindu nuffins

So where were was the media when that white news reporter literally got shot on camera and died?

These double standards have gotten so blatant in the last 10 years, which is not at all surprising since we've had a nigger as President for 8 of them

It's like any large event and suddenly a nigger gets shot or someone shoots up a place.

You fuckers are going to make me go tinfoil hat mode.

Triple S food mart gonna get raped soon. Liquidate your beer and smokes and skittles now folks.

>Triple S Food Mart

That's right, keep those protests in the fucking hood....

can't wait for the store camera video. The building has cameras. This should be put out after everyone blames the cops thoroughly.

or during the Ferguson riots when they actually attacked a non-white female reporter live and on-air.

With mo money fo dem programs, obviously.

Fuck his family. Those fat asses were eating good on the government dole...

Not like I'm going to argue with Sup Forums, but you do know that we don't live in the Judge Dredd world, right? Cops don't judge. It's ABSOLUTELY irrelevant if, when you're arresting somebody, it's a good or a bad guy.

I couldn't believe all the violence that was being posted in YouTube videos. This is gonna be a Hugh shitstorm I'm sure. Everyone is jumping on board saying the cops fucked up so it tis a perfect race storm.

Good guy is subjective anyway. He broke the law on several ocassions and he was a wanted felon.

He had a firearm. Illegally. Boom boom done. Problem solved.

10/10

ATTENTION
youtubemultiplier.com/51e241d26e51e-chimpcon-1-repeat-chimpcon-1.php
It's been too long, I hope this one is worthy of some livestreams and maybe even foxnews sending Geraldo . Now if some politician or police chief could only say something extremely anti-dindu...

More like boom boom boom boom boom boom then big head was dead.

lol at the #AltonSterling hashtag right now... just some brilliant minds at work

twitter.com/PurpleGirl903/status/750694890489520129

Yes, with "good" I mean doing illegal things.

All that is still irrelevant. It's a judge to decide what to do. The actions of the cops are BY NO MEANS to be judged on the basis of who the person was, only how he acted. Of course in a shithole country like the US anybody can have weapons so cases like this will happen.

But again, from a legal point of view it's not relevant. If they fucked up, they fucked up. If they are told to go an arrest a serial killer they can't just go and kill him, he has to be arrested and have a trial.

I responded to this black mother coon. Now waiting for the shit storm to commence.

you have internet comrade?

Gonna be a great pol night tonight. I've got to get some chicken trendies after work today. Popcorn too. Gonna be a long night. This one is gonna ramp up faster than other cases.

is there a video somewhere?

But he resisted arrest. You know this, right?

Yeah, and you didn't see Obongo commenting on that, but the nigger has the audacity to go on air and side with the criminal who got what he deserved

Anyone else comfy?

Golden fucking meme pal. Saved.

Trump Generals are not what I would called comfy to begin with. Were invested there, we want and are deeply attached to Trump Winning and shillary not winning. Before that is was Rato, Rubot and the Eater not not winning.

Chimpout thread are comfy specifically because we are unattached, its just entertainment. We despise the feral niggers that start that shit, I think most of us here have no particular love for cops either, but we like seeing the conflict between the two. There is no way the pollack loses in case of a chimpout. No matter what happens we get both entertainment from the even and satisfaction seeing people we don't like getting rekt.

That's the only relevant thing. Not going to discuss with you about those details because we'll never agree.

Just wanted to make clear that all those things about him being a sex-offender and whatnot are irrelevant.

Oh boy. I feel the brewing of a category 6 chimp out over the horizon. This is gonna be a big one. The summer is heating up now. My captha was pick the bananas. It's a sign.

I'm strapping in as we post northern Bro.

What did he mean by this?

>Inactive
At 310lbs no fucking shit

Irrelevant? How? There was a cease and desist on the man. He refused to register as a sex offender.

This isn't funny anymore. How many times has he evaded the authorities?
>He bombed Turkey like a week ago.

Trump threads are also filled with animeme shitposters who had nothing to the thread and use it to get attention. I would love them alot more if half the posts weren't some stupid weeb shit.

kek

He's still salty they all voted for >Her
Serves him right for investing his life and time "helping" a bunch of easily led pavement apes instead of just buying them the way Southern Democrats have been doing for 300 years.

>What did he mean by this?
kek, he meant free nigger college was too expensive anyway.

I don't get this either.

Don't talk to, or fight the police just comply and get arrested and negotiate everything later with a lawyer. Nigga you out in the streets at midnight waving around an illegal gun what did you think was going to happen.

Why doesn't BLM hand out cards to nignogs on how to get arrested? Seems every black guy thinks he can talk his way out which guarantees conviction, then when he realizes his complete bullshit is not working tries to run/fight/grab a gun. Dumb as fuck.

No protests for the other 66 though

>alot
ALOT =/=A LOT
pardon me, I just had a nasty 'autistic grammar nazi' attack

>think
that's just it, niggers DONT think

>The actions of the cops are BY NO MEANS to be judged on the basis of who the person was, only how he acted.

Actually this is dumber than shit and completely disconnected to reality. You really think a cop's actions and demeanor should be the same for an ex-con with an outstanding warrant known to possess firearms. Like they should just approach known violent criminals the same they would to a soccer mom caught speeding?

My best friend worked for the Milwaukee public defender's office for awhile. It's the same things over and over apparently:

>think the stupidest lies will work and lie to their own lawyers constantly
>the families think if they come and yell at people in the courthouse it will cause an acquittal

How many people are shot dead in New Orleans every year?