CASH ME OUTSIDE HOW BOW DAH

CASH ME OUTSIDE HOW BOW DAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LjLamj-b0I8
youtube.com/watch?v=cv7_7dSbaOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BRAH SWOLLEN

Shit, the Alien has been hitting the gym!

Absolutely nothing new. How is this scary?

it's headbutting the window!

If most of the crew will die to the white ayylmaos what's the point of the black ayylmao?

It's literally 2-3 people when the black ayylmao shows up and no room for killing

>white ayylmaos

What?

>If most of the crew will die to the white ayylmaos
>It's literally 2-3 people when the black ayylmao shows up
wow alien murder whitewashed much?

From the trailer...

They land on a planet and find an Engineer's crashed ship.

They explore and find find some eggs.

One of the eggs hatches and some dummy sticks his face in there.

He's brought aboard their own ship against protocol.

There is an untrustworthy android on board.

It isn't. We know what the alien looks like for like 30 years, user.

>AT-ATS!
>TIE FIGHTERS!
>X-WINGS!
>I'M CUMMING
>OMG IT'S THE MILLENNIUM FALCON! OMG IT'S THE MILLENNIUM FALCON!!!!!
>I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGGG!

That's why it's there, faggot.

The Deacon is back and he's kicking some ass in the trailer.

its quite sad when you put it like that

Wow... It was a brave move for Daisy Ridley to go makeup-free for the latest Star Wars movie. Truly a woman to look up to.

I thought the Deacon was blue?

DELET

>that lame cgi while it is doing it.
i have already abandoned all hope

>using rlm to support your argument

So we get to see which is superior, the Deacon or the OG.

I really thought even for all his faults Ridley was above this.

kek

>my face when Gal is infinitely more Xeno than Daisy

It supposed to be a horror movie.
> oh look an egg on fucking alien planet. Lets fucking look into it instead of blasting it.
Jesus

We already know the plot.

>Going to colony
>Ship is filled with human embryos which will vat grow to produce a viable population
>get emergency signal transmission
>it's from Prometheus
>they divert to go check it out
>Captain dies in accident
>his wife goes mental
>they land on the planet seen in Prometheus (Paradise)
>two people get infected by spores released by plants infected with Black Goo
>David saves them and tells them what happened with some lies
>Turns out David released the Black Goo to try and create the perfect organism
>They get attacked by NeoMorphs
>loads of people die
>they get back on ship, the shuttle gets blown up by stray fire
>two people die to facehuggers
>the two remaining people after loads of death work out David is evil, blow up his lab
>they escape and head onto the colony
>not realising that David has killed the colony ships android (who realised David was evil due to special implants David's creator gave him) and has replaced him
>surviving crew members go to hypersleep and David, pretending to be the original crew's android, implants the embryos of the 'perfect organism' into the ships human embryo storage
>set up the next film where the REAL Original type of xenomorph appears

top fucking kek

The entire thing is stupid, lad. See if you want to be spoiled.

that shit better not be fucking real especially that shit about David.

fuck you man

>David has become the Albert Wesker of Aliens

COMPLETE

GLOBAL

Davis was just a head, so how could he replace anyone? or is it some SW tier android head switching shit?

I really hope they subvert expectations and go another direction with it. "You thought we were doing the Alien dinner table chestburster thing, but wow, look at this!" But they won't.

>huge duster coat
>will probably be teleporting around killing xenos

someone said he made a body out of black goo

this movie is already stomping noomi's character into the bedrock

Sorry forgot to say

>The two infected are killed by the chestbursters which turn into facehuggers
>one of them is locked in quarantine and the other I can't remember, but it's this one that kills most of the crew I think

I forgot lots of shit but nothing of any import.

tl;dr David has a God Complex, makes aliens over 10 years stuck in Paradise using local fauna and flora, uses the colony ship crew to escape

The problem I have with this, if it's true, is what the fuck was David going to do if all the crew died? Go back to Earth in the ship? What happens if the shuttle they used to get down to the planet gets blown up before they get back to the main ship?

He used the Black Goo in the Engineer Temples to rebuild and fix his body. It's a fucking ass pull I know, but he had 10 years to do it

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the cash me outside meme?

cgi monster attacks, my brain knows its cgi. not scared.

Some teenager on one of those Jeremy Kyle type shows basically got into an argument with somebody and basically said "Say that to my face, I'll kick your ass, let's go outside, right now!" but instead said "Cash me outside how bah dat"

Why do normies make such awful memes?

>member that supper scene?
>pizza commercial
>slasher shower scene
>qt gets BLACKED (lmao cuck memes)
>emphasized faggots
>franco dude
>aliens are redesigned AGAIN (sad pepe goes here)
>aliens are only wild animals
>fucking suspicious android
>sace jockeys are epic fail race, darwin award winners
>NOTHING CREEPY
>NOTHING SPOOKY
>NO MISTERY AT ALL
JUST BURST MY CHEST UP, SENPAI

It doesnt look like a bad flick though.

It will probably at least be less of mess than prometheus, and most likely better than 3 or Resurrection

>bargaining

>better than 3
space monks and bald Ripley? And dont thinks so. After 20 years I say sorry for talking shit about alien 3 and I take everything back. Thats how bad Prometheus and Covenant are.

>I really hope they subvert expectations and go another direction with it. "You thought we were doing the Alien dinner table chestburster thing, but wow, look at this!"
They already did that in the preview clip with the chick choking at the breakfast table.

>They already did
Fucking nowadays trailers.

how did they get redesigned?

muscles and rough surface

alien cubed is nice looking trash

it starts off pretty strong but it devolves into a generic monster movie. pretty much a rehash of the first except with bald brits and an orange filter. Its hard to get a grasp of what covenenant is, but you can pretty much tell its going to be an faster paced Alien, with more aliens.
Thats almost the plot of Aliens but this will have the direction of modern Scott instead of Cameron. Regardless I guess if the franchise can't die this is a better spot for it to be in than the AVP2 days

So this is a joke right?

I hope it bombs. Fucking old fart is trying to make some expensive blockbuster with a lot of CGI and explosions.
Franchize is wasted.
Nothing is interesting of what they can bring up.
They wasted all misteries Alien 1979 had. All of them ruined.
Covenant is just a lame attempt of old fart to restore his name. Won't happen. You should've worked on it. With good writers. With good designers.
And none of it is going to be in the flick.

What is? Your life? LOL.

No, but seriously, what do you think is the joke? The trailer? The film? The CGI? The story?

It had "Ive seen some shit" Ripley, crazy christians, atheist doctor, rape scene (kinda), connection with previous parts, that feeling that its the end of series. If you look from current point of view it was quite decent

>You should've worked on it. With good writers. With good designers

if they had to make this a franchise again they should make a new alien.

im sure there's some modern designer out there who could come up with weird shit like Giger

REEE THEY'RE NOT REDESIGNED. THEY'RE NOT XENOMORPHS. THEY'RE A DIFFERENT THING THAT DAVID HAS MADE IN THE PROCESS OF TRYING TO MAKE THE ORIGINAL XENOMORPH. HE FINALLY MAKES IT AND THAT'S WHEN THE COLONY SHIP ARRIVES AND HE INFECTS THE SHIP.

FUCKING HELL LADS.

I'm on a chromebook. I can't do proper screengrabs

Three items from the new trailer that I want to emphasize.

Image 1. Looks likes bodies mutated together.

Nice photoshop.

>I'm on a chromebook. I can't do proper screengrabs

woe be to us

Any good shots of the new alien?

>THEY'RE NOT XENOMORPHS

define "good"

>With good designers
It looked good user.

i still wouldnt call it decent but more respectable than this movie, sure

certainly less pointless than covenant

2. I presume that this is an Engineer?

>2. I presume that this is an Engineer?

I am fucking up attaching images tonight.

Enough visual data to assert a general idea of what it's structure is like.

I don't think that's it.

That'll be the Prometheus lady.

>woe be to us
You're alright user.

3. This Engineer walking through a valley of... protoxenomporphs? I thought they were dead at first but some are moving.

a 100 years later?

I think a better question is what the fuck is the point of all this?

She's been eating her wheaties.

But they're not. They're literally not. They're called NeoMorphs or some shit. Seriously, look it up. The thing we see in OP is something called a Prime NeoMorph, it's the best organism that David has managed to create. He has managed to make an ACTUAL Xenomorph egg but needs human DNA to implant it. Hence why he kills the colony ships android and replaces him.

Fuck sake lad.

10 years.

Fuck knows lad. Soft-reboot for normies?

Probably David.

alien resurrection was so stupid that they need to try and come up with some overarching story but it needs to exist beforehand

K I N O

where the fuck did you see the deacon

That's David.

What about that dude spazzing out with something tearing out of his back?

it was consistent with previous parts when it comes to who was presented, their behaviour and the environment
Alien 1 - scared workers
Alien 2 - badass space marines
Alien 3 - crazy cons
>Lets start making things out
Alien 4 - mercenaries?
Prometheus - idiots?
Covenant - more idiots?

He got infected by the spores you see in the first trailer. This causes a chestburster to plop out and turn into a facehugger. Two of them are infected. One is in quarantine and the other isn't and the facehugger kills people. All but 3 people you see die.

It's the backburster scene.
It's the same guy who got the spore in his ear in the trailer.
The Neomorph ( white ayylmaos ) burst out of his back

Not facehuggers tho, neomorph, white aliens you see jumping on people in the wheat !

I thought that it was the Deacon. From 1.45 to 1.47 you see him attacking the female lead. It looks exactly like the Deacon but white instead of blue.

I can't get a good shot of him.

But Alien was built on comfy 70's retro-tech in a ship that felt like real people lived in it, with a cast that felt like real people. Alien was cool because the sci-fi elements were treated as normal and mundane. Hell they're landing the ship with visuals on old vector monitors for fucks sake, but it made the very concept of space travel seem sketchy and dangerous. The Nostromo buckles and squeaks as it lumbers down onto the surface. In these new alien movies they land on these planets in fast VTOL ships no problem, it removes the element of danger that Alien had.

alien 3 and resurrection are retconned, no need to cry

Oh yeah I forgot. My bad.

thats a neomorph, they aint on LV223 no more, they on the engineer homeworld or paradise

CGI? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIDLEY SCOTT?? A FUCKING CGI ALIEN!??????

IT LOOKS LIKE Alien Resurrection

I always liked the idea that the Star Pilot in the first Alien was an innocent victim and the aliens are sort of like a disease that spreads throughout the galaxy, the way New and Old World diseases spread through contact with explorers.

too bad we live in a time where everything MUST be explained.

wha cho profamity

>alien 3 and resurrection are retconned
fuck you user

and now lets show kids how really scary movie should look like along with its trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=LjLamj-b0I8

resurrection was pretty shit but I always loved the water scene
youtube.com/watch?v=cv7_7dSbaOk

>those underwater explosion sounds

it was more original and fun than 3

its fine as schlock

i enjoyed the feel of 3 and the creature design of resurrection but they were in no way a good addition to the timeline or in any way were great movies

Alien3 is like an art project whereas Resurrection is like a simple action flick.