Do you remember when supporting Palestine was a thing?

Do you remember when supporting Palestine was a thing?

Nope. Kill them all Jewbro.

i wouldn't have a problem with closing my eyes for like a month and then puff..they are gone...

pale"who"? never heard of them...

No

Serious questin. Do most of the jews find it ironoc to put Palestinian population behind a wall and have checkpoonts with army everywhere, and making movement of people very hard thus harming economoc growth in order to stagnate entire population. Arent u doing what was done to u and thus being a hypocrite?

Is Israel playing Go?

It's very simple really, the world learned in the past years how Arab nationalism is an impossibility.

remember when you were at least subtle in the shilling?

Nice try, Mudslime.

the problem is..if someone infiltrates every part of your society and on the other hand fights openly against you that is the only thing you can do and even then it will not work without an endlösung...
they know that from to perspectives but what in the world can you do against islam and every fucking thing that comes with it..
muslims are worse than the jews because what i've seen jews maybe want control yada yada BUT more from behind closed doors and it's actually the oh so smart people who fall for different traps where they could have said NO..it's like a chess game and we also got much out of it..i mean we germans flew the americansand jews to the moon and we have smart phones and internet and all that..music..i give a shit about some sublimals in big corporate music we have independent music..and music in general..
but muslims...they want everyone dead or muslim to..and they want the jews dead not meme dead..really ..gone..
and if they take over that will happen and then they will turn every other human being muslim or kill them even when it needs the next 50years..and then they want to live their fucking lives like muslims all over the planet with their shitty laws and without music and nothing..everything that humanity has created will fall apart and thats it...

it's a fucking death cult not a honorable religion with good intentions and normally we should have never let them come this far but now we created human rights and all that shit and they give a fuck about all that but the use it against us...so what is the civilized punishment..a fucking prison..and then wait

I will always support my arab friends (as long as they dong come to Europe), the jew is the greatest enemy.

Also we wont pay you 50$ billion holohoax reparations, fuck you kike

On Sup Forums, yeah we really hated Israel like more than 2 years back

You guys have managed to convince Sup Forums that Palestine v Israel is equivalent Muslim vs Jew, which was actually a really good strategy
You managed to make Sup Forums forget that there are Christian Palestinians, who lost their homeland and identity as well

why don't you want your friends in europe? you guys live with jews on the same street and nothing happens but you hate them and then you don't want to live together but the are your friends

these are not christians like us.
there are also syrian christians..just go to the next refugee camp and take some to your home if you think a religion makes a shitskin a better human

all norwegian media is pro palestine and muslim apologist filth

I stand with Israel 100%

This was the next best thing you guys convinced Sup Forums

Christians from the literal birthplace of Jesus Christ and Christianity, aren't real Christians.

The Evangelicals, Baptists and Prods from the Bible belt are the true Christians, not these Ayrab heathens

so, would you take lebanese christians? in germany they have one of the highest crime rates, because they are arabs after all
they should stay where they are

Fuck Arabs. Israelis are actually human. Or at least, advanced reptilians and therefore civilized.

This argument keeps getting funnier

If you really didn't want Levantine Christians in your homeland, you wouldn't support people who have taken their homeland, and dispersed them out of their own towns and cities

I support the displacement and ultimately the destruction of subhumans.

No

when you spend 10 minutes searching for a swastika

i don't care, europe should wall itself in and just observe from the distance. let the africans/asians handle their own problems, they didn't want us there, we owe them nothing.
if you care so much about them, let them into your home, i'll just tell you that they're all savages - christians or muslims doesn't make a difference when it comes to arabs/africans

You can support it, it's just amazing how you Christians (if your not Christian then this obviously doesn't apply to you) can support the destruction of those that share your faith, especially the ones that come from the homeland of Jesus Christ, to help the Jews.

Jews are literally laughing as Christians in America morally and vocally supports a nation that is destroying the Christian population of Palestine.

It's this kind of division that caused you guys to lose Constantinople.

I'm not Christian. I'm anti-Muslim and anti-Arab. Islam is worse than Arabs are since it's a conquest ideology; Arabs are just subhuman.

Even so, I don't think it's hypocritical for a Christian to support the obliteration of Palestine. Palestinians are 75% Muslim. The few Christians that exist there aren't worth preserving if you can get rid of all those fucking Muslims. Acceptable losses.

I'd still argue that a Christian African or Arab is better than a Muslim one just because he won't try to subvert your culture. He'll be a pest, sure, but not a pox.

Why does Gaza are the borders from Gaza more respected?
Are Gaza and West Bank two seperated political entitites or does one single arab council represent them?

Our German friend gets it.

I used to blindly support the arabs, my teachers completely blue pilled me. Indoctrinated with john pilger documentaries and a very narrow extremely biased worldview.

In the last few years I decided to actually look into the long involved history of this small piece if land. And the motivations of not only those who live in it, but also and especially those surrounding it.

Israel gets my full vocal support. In fact I'm happy to argue with anyone who has an opposing view. In fact I enjoy it, most sjw's know nothing, and often spout complete falsehoods that show them up to stupid and only able to regurgitate memes.

While I feel some sorrow for Pallies in Judea and Samaria, their fight should be with the PA. These guys are pawns, not only manipulated by their own leaders, but often at their mercy should they go against the official line. The world has donated billions in support of the pallies cause, oblivious (or not caring) that a massive amount is siphoned into lining the pockets of an elite few. Throw some more of those charitable donations straight into Iran's coffers as they sell arms to the likes hezbollah, fatah, hamas. What's left over can built a school or stock up a hospital. Both places where they happily stockpile the aforementioned weapons.

>i don't care, europe should wall itself in and just observe from the distance.
Literally what Catholics said when their Orthodox brothers were being slaughtered in Constantinople, and losing one of the holiest cities in Christianity

But that's ok, if you guys are happy with this, it's your loss ultimately

Good to know, I didn't imply it would apply to non-Christians. If you aren't Christians and you support Israel, that is totally reasonable, but I think it's hypocritical, even self-destructive for Christians to support Israel. Saying ". The few Christians that exist there aren't worth preserving if you can get rid of all those fucking Muslims. Acceptable losses." might apply to countries like Iraq or Bangladesh that has no Christian heritage, but not of the literal birthplace of Christianity

Soon enough, Christianity in Palestine/Israel would just be something of the past, Christians would go to Jerusalem and Bethlehem and be like "Christians used to be here, but they faded and declined" and think it was something that happened a long time ago when Muslims conquered Jerusalem, even though there was a huge sizable Christian population in Ottoman Palestine, before Israel

Fuck of kike, fight you own wars with your own money.

I am not a Christian so I'll accept that I might not represent the interests of Christianity in any case, but I don't think supporting a minority in a hegemonic Islamic society is good for the religion as a whole. If Christianity wants to remain relevant, it needs to adopt the conquest ideology of Islam. It is doomed otherwise. Bin Laden was right about the horses.

constantinople was worth saving, those desert shitholes certainly are not

muslim brought this on themselves by acting like unrepentant psychopaths.

Gas yourself, disgusting fucking kike parasite. Your days are numbered.

Palestine is not and never has been a country, it's always been nothing more than the name of a region withing larger countries or empires. The closest they have ever been to being a nation was under British rule as the British Mandate of Palestine and as such the so called "government in exile" of Palestine is totally invalid.

Israel is jewish clay now, you can blame France and England for what they did subdividing the region after the fall of the Ottoman empire and American lending support to the zionist movement in the wake of WW2 both contributing to the formation of jewish Israel and the current state of affairs in the middle east if you want but the mudslimes claim to the land is still incredibly weak. Back when Israel was first founded there might have been an argument to be made but now, generations later, the majority of jews in Israel were born there like their fathers and their fathers fathers, they have as much right to be there as anyone.

Not even neighboring Islamic natioms, who hate the jews as much as anyone, recognize Palestinian as a nationally, that alone should tell you what tremendous bullshit the whole thing is.

Genocide them, also don't be soft with the children, they'll end up terrorists anyway, so kill them all.

More than that
The neighbouring nations hate the Palestinians, they don't let them leave Gaza and move to Egypt and the like. That's what I heard anyway.

The neighboring countries didn't do shit to help either! They used their own for a buffer zone

So people are just transcribing the Hasbara handbook on Sup Forums now?
JIDF please leave

I don't know anyone who would support Palestine.