home.noties.nl/peil/
frontbencher.nl/peilingen/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq_xVZVKDkc
youtu.be/8tIgN7eICn4
youtu.be/BZ7ZxY8bOPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

Idk but Dutch boys are adorable

No, Meixican mestizo is the future. They have the most stable genotype and their social phenotype is the best in the world.

We're tall, blonde and handsome yes.

We're also incredibly cucked.

Yes

Can you be masterrace AND cucked to the maximum at the same time?

I see someone's too autistic to get conscripted

No

Nah. We could be within a few generations of very strict breeding though. Same goes for most Nordics and Germanics.

They could be the master race, yes, but.. dude weed lmao

We are

check referendum
>nein lebensraum

want boipucci?

is this a pamphlet for refugees?

Nope, Ashkenazi Jews are.

>Implying refugees can read
They only care about gibs
They know Germoney and Sweden are way more generous

We are, but the Netherlands is a shitty country.

Hey baby pls come back we love you

I'm biased.

Yes we are. Just don't go to the capital, it's one big liberal cuckshed and a theme park.
t. A local

Yes

WE WUZ VOC AND SHITS
WE EXPLORED THE WORLD AND SHIT
WHILE THE MOFFEN WHERE KILLIN EACHOTHER WE WUZ COLONIZING AND TRADING IN SPICES AND SHIIIT
t. Alberto Brabanto

A fucking toothpaste

Indo reporting in
Reminder that Indo's are real Dutch

Pls return

yes.

>2016
>Belgium STILL exists

Reminder
The Japanese are traitors
We treated them well for hundreds of years and they stabbed us in the back in Indonesia

FUCKING GOOKS

So Dutch boiiis: is PVV getting into the next government? I mean, they are the leading party in the polls now, but aren't going to get cucked like Vlaams Belang here?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Dutch_general_election

come home brother.
>groot Nederland wanneer?

trips say they do
Geert will make everything okay

Hopelijk snel ; ___ ;

amen. kut walen hebben onze broeders gekaapt.

Hoe ziet gij deze situatie evolueren maat? NVA vind ik een ontgoocheling tot nu toe, al kan het zijn dat ik te hard ben maar toch...

I see far too many dumbasses for that to be even remotely true

The polls are pretty differing
Pijl claims that PVV will win in a landslide but other polls give them quite a bit lower

>5'9 manlet
>born in the netherlands out of all places

Hey man the average is only 5'11 over here so could be worse I suppose.

>iq tied with germany at 107
>supposedly first place
>mfw singapore has 108

Pic related. Singaporean master race(s)

Wouldn't amaze me, but then again, I feel like Wilders is just a decoy for people who are on the right track. I'm not getting my hopes up with all of his pro-israel shit.

they are way ahead in all polls for a long time now. It might change when the election comes close.

home.noties.nl/peil/
frontbencher.nl/peilingen/

idem, ik ga voor vb, nva is te cucked om stemmen te ronselen van centraal links.

>1802x2048
>why.jpg

>we are more Germanic than Germany
Hahahahhaha get fucked krauts

>but other polls give them quite a bit lower
still way ahead of the other parties though.

bedankt voor de bevestiging
nu goed, liever nva als grootste rechtse partij dan vld, die zijn nog meer gecucked

why is Sup Forums always so upset with Israel? I am not a fan of the Jews at all, but Israel has a right to exist.

Jews > Muslims in my book, they can be managed because they are well integrated, richer and less numerous

We can deal with the Jews and their subsersives after we defeat the mudslimes

what did pvda do wrong that caused them to collapse so much? I have never seen this, they go from +-40 seats to 10 seats

>want boipucci?
Ye

1. pander to Muslims abandoning the working class kinda like Labour in the UK.
2. They are the ruling party with the VVD (center right) and get a lot of shit for compromising with them.

>what did pvda do
Betray their own voters by coalition with centre right
Disturb other voters by being left

I'm not Sup Forums. My problem isn't necessarily with israel as a country, but with him being so fond of them. It makes me suspicious and it feels like a decoy to just collect our votes while not acting against the real aggressor.

The jews and their influence on the people needs to go first. A strong European country should in all seriousness have no problem whatsoever dealing with a few muslims, throwing them out or whatever, essentially removing a splinter when we reach full potential.
I think it's jews pulling the trigger and the muslims are just one of the dumb bullets they're firing at us. Looking at it that way, catching bullets with a shooter aiming at you seems illogical.

Could possivly move to maastricht for a job soon, is it still relatively muslim-free dutchbros?

It's a city so there will be shitskins but it's probably one of the cleaner cities in our country.

Native Dutch are both the tallest and most intelligent genetic group on average. We are also incredibly cucked, founded and destroyed south africa for a large part, created bilderberg, furthered the EU project massively and are only getting more cucked by the day while a bastard child sits on the throne.

Fighting the cuckening is the resolve of me and a select group of Dutchmen around me, having politically incorrect evenings of city tours, drinks, laughter and dinner is what we do every other month or so. Follow us on 8ch /meadhall/. You are cordially invited.

>Follow us on 8ch /meadhall/
link?

>implying that's something to boast about

>Fighting the Cucking
He still believes he can change the system

Depends on if the country votes PVV next time around.

>We're also incredibly cucked
Much less so than most other Western European nations, though. Just look at France or Germany. Wew.
We're also most anti-EU in (Western) Europe.

Go to the board /meadhall/ on 8ch net

We will become the system user. When you are interested in having some nice smalltalk with your saxon brothers, join us there. Reunification, 6 million jokes on an evening and much more has made for a lengthy series of great evenings. Ig you are looking for something more serious or just interesting activities around it, we offer that as well.

No way, I'm 180cm and the average in Randstad is definitely over 185

>average in Randstad is definitely over 185
not according to any statistics. You got no soure on that you're just guessing.

If you become the system you are a part of the system thus unable to change the system.
>Saxon
I'm Frankish m8

I've given up on changing the system I prefer to focus on my own life.

Naw france is

10/10 culture

9/10 language

9/10 history

#5-6 most powerful nation in the world

Only other coubtry that comes close is italy but france gets the edge cause italy is an economic and military backwater

forgot pic

Well I'm just guessing. Wikipedia however is saying the average is 184

>tfw 175cm (5'6) in the country with the tallest people in the world.

It's not fair ;_;

Where? All I see is stats of about 181 cm

>9/10 language

Too bad France is collapsing

The Netherlands is my favourite Western European country.

....whereas dutch has

6/10 culture

4/10 language

6/10 history

Maybe like #15-20th world power

GG nederland

I know that feel

5'6 = 167.64 centimeters m8

175 is still manlet tier but I hope you're not 167

>need military help
>call America
>they do it for free
Hahahahahah

>6/10 history
:^)

Yeah man its close to 10 but not quite

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq_xVZVKDkc

Yes.

youtu.be/8tIgN7eICn4

They're genetic gods but are one of the top ten most cucked up there with Germany and Sweden.

YES
E
S

>WILDERS

No
They are dank though I'll give them that
They've kinda tapered off and gone full homo degenerate in the last three decades so they've really become irrelevant as a people

>2009
>self reported
>not even 165

LOOOOOOOOOOL.

I went to Aruba last year and there were loads of Dutch. Sexy women and they were fun to drink with m. Many nights I spent on the pier bar drinking the night away listening to Dutchies drunkenly sing folk songs with an accordion.

So are we but you don't see us swinging our dicks around talking about it

Fun fact about the Dutch
Our Jewish attitude makes us able to survive
Most actual adults are disgusted by the degeneracy and would never practice it but our Jewish attitude will cause us to destroy this country
Our people will survive though

That would be because Aruba is part of the Netherlands.

>We treated them well for hundreds of years
Not really
You guys really fucked them on trade and gave them underhanded deals constantly taking advantage of their isolationism and ignorance

youtu.be/BZ7ZxY8bOPs

:^)

Yeah it was great. Colonialism is fantastic I don't know why people slander it.

true. Just look at the sorry state Suriname is in right now. Fuckers should've never left.

Hahahaha yeah pretty much.

You guys are alright though. Very friendly people, most Euros I've met just blatantly look down on us Yanks but you guys were really friendly.

>Belgium
>38% Germanic

I wonder where we would end if it was only Flanders

Dutch penic is big and long

Yeah, VOC cucked those niggers up good m8.

Dutch we're first. Get fucked jews.

Haha, oh man. Yeah definitely not the country to be a manlet

>underhanded deals
They wanted western technology, we wanted their shit
Who was offering them a better price

France is a shithole with the longest recorded history of being cucks known to man
Go kill yourself frog you don't belong here just like the former nation of france

No.