Imperium

>Imperium
>Neo-Nazi Movie
>Mainstream

Thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=zlhg2lRj-a4

WIll they show him communicating on an online messageboard?

The name bothers me enormously.

>Associating Skinhead retards with the Roman Empire

bump

did they hire Harry Potter just so they could make "Grand Wizard" jokes in the media?

Again, Jewllywood will show us a bad nazi, who return in good multiculti way.

watch this film goy , you see the alt-right is bad'n shieet now please accept those refugees

The comments on the video sum up my thoughts decently. It just looks like Hollywood didn't have the balls to make a movie on Muslims so they go for the white guilt propaganda approach. I'll still probably see this movie though, got fuck all else to do.

Will they show the part where everyone sits in a basement and shitposts all day?

The only jewish person associated with the creation of this film is Daniel Radcliffe.

kekekekekekekekkekek

I hate jews so much more after seeing this movie is coming out. Society really is at the tipping point with these rats. Even normies are starting to hate jews.

Shit's gonna bomb

Michael (((German)))

>Hollywood didn't have the balls to make a movie on Muslims

there is London Has Fallen and "professional" critics shat on that movie calling it xenophobic and racist, some called it "Donald Trump:The Movie".

No you retard the KKK title was imperial wizard

I'll have to check that movie out.
Critics will probably love this movie just because it will show how bad the "big mean alt right people are". It's a shame to, a movie like this with Muslims would have been pretty cool.

Has there even been a terror scare from far right groups in the last couple of decades?

>Go back to Fuckheadistan!
>Did you really need to kill him? Yes
good stuff

>INSPIRED BY THE TRUE STORY OF AN FBI AGENT

mai gawd, which story did they choose? they had thousands upon thousands to choose from.

anyone got the before/after Sup Forums picture?

Also why pick the shortest actor in the world?
Probably to show white inferiority.

Well let's not forget that the shortest actor in the world is the cuck in the movie

> TFW Voldemort did nothing wrong.