Don't meme me Sup Forums, is Drive actually good?

Considering watching it in a few minutes for the first time. Is it true that after I watch this I will want to become the driver and start acting like him?

For the record too I have seen and enjoyed Neon Demon so the directors style won't bother me.

Yes

the chair is cold on my naked ass

If you have ask before watching it then kill yourself.
Just fucking watch it.

Its kino. All goose films are kino

>Is it true that after I watch this I will want to become the driver and start acting like him?
Yes.

Thing is, most of us already act like him so that's why it's not exactly a stretch.

It's fucking crap
Only fedora wearing faggots like this garbage
And as for the much-praised soundtrack,there are only two of them and they reuse one in the beginning and in the end
If you think I'm bluffing, just have a look at that maximum edge elevator and mask scenes on youtube

Super boring then suddenly super violent for a few minutes. Nothing worth watching though.

Yes it is great.

Refn is one of those auteurs that cinema desperately needs at the moment.

tfo Ryan Gosling for not winning an Academy Award last sunday.

yup cobra and thief matched up

Watch it you fag. Why have you not already?

Its best film of the 00s.

It was such shit. You get less than 5 minutes of a cool chase scene, then like 30 minutes of this sperg saying absolutely nothing. Then he decides to be a cuck for this chick he can't even talk to. Meanwhile there is all this shitty early 90s style synth.
Then the autistic main character suddenly loses his shit and kills someone with a hammer. Bryan Cranston couldn't even save it. I walked out of the theater at that point.

great movie, one of the few movies of the last 10 years I have watched more than once.

does get annoying how Cranston keeps calling him 'kid' though, just use pronouns ffs

It's good because Gosling told Refn to actually make a movie that has a cohesive story and is watchable, unlike this pseudointellectual shit he's been pumping out ever since. Refn is great behind the camera, but he must be an insufferable jerk in real life (which kinda explains how he only got a gf after he became famous).

It's a pleb filter and best film of the last 10years

This fampai
Overrated and boring.

can the fucking teenagers with ADHD please leave?

it's a kino about a sperging neet, but he is portrayed as a dashing hero.

>neet
>has three jobs
do you know what neet means you idiot?

okay, underachiever might have been more acurate.

I'm sorry to have insulted the neet community.

thread/