So

So

Rosario Dawson is an exotic queen with no children.

She's fucking 37 and doesn't have any fucking kids

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH LIBERALS. WHY.

Look at her greek god looking past dude she was with:

google.com/search?q=jason lewis rosario dawson&safe=off&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=589&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjvjtSE9LTSAhUI22MKHZP7CA0Q_AUIBigB

No I mean literally, her past boyfriend looks better than any Nazi Aryan propaganda, her kids would have been the most unique looking children on earth.

YET SHE DIDN'T HAVE ANY KIDS

AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE? I'm 27, and I would love to get married with kids by the time I'm 30 or a little older

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Trance-James-McAvoy/dp/B00E3OYNH0/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

eric andre is probably eating her fetuses

Hmmm, funny how I have yet to see anyone bully Jessica "False Mommy" Chastain.

>her past boyfriend

Yeah, she uses men for sex which is obvious.

She;s fucking Eric Andre now though, so age is obviously impairing her judgement. Mark my words she will be married in 5 years to some guy that works in Hollywood but isn't famous.

Kids tie you down and prevent you from finding fulfillment in other parts of your life that you may enjoy.

ACT

Some people don't like kids

Go home faggot

Why do you care if people have kids or not user?

Like what? She's a B-List actress with a B-List career.

Shes a black woman, men don't want to marry black women. I'm pretty sure she is desperate to get married she's not exactly Marisa Tomei.

These kind of people use sex as a tool to advance.
There is nothing amazing about it they will settle down when they get what they want materialistically speaking.

maybe she cant have kids

she's gross looking now anyway. she was cute 10 years ago but she look terrible in all those marvel tv shows

>Like what? She's a B-List actress with a B-List career.

You're right, she's probably suicidal at this point. Dozens of movies and millions of dollars? She's practically a hobo at this point.

She mas magnificent tits. Just fucking magnificent.

shes not black

Who cares? Your problem is your inability to see beyond yourself. She likes acting. Why does she need to care about what's tier she's in?

No, she's black. I don't buy any of that "I'm not black I'm Dominican/Puerto Rican" shit when your skin is darker than a penny.

If Rashida Jones is black, this clearly black woman is black too.

Why do brown women love Big White Cock so much?

Having kids is expensive and the world is already overpopulated.

Also kids in general are such a burden when they're young.

My sister got knocked up at age 22 and I had to take care of my nephew, waking up 3 in the morning when he's hungry and changing his diapers when he shits and piss himself when I was 17.

calm down lad

Literally who cares

>over 30 with no children
>attractive

Post your face when you saw her shaved pussy.

Are you attracted to busted stressed out pussy user?

Her uneven nostrils have always bothered me.

>Look at her greek god looking past dude she was with
Shit man you were right. Guy is literally a flawless Apollo, no homo.

It turns out that shitskin women love nazi looking guys after all.....

>no homo.
You're full homo fucking faggot. Kill yourself

I wish more female actors would forgo the merkin and show off their labia.

give links

i got a webm ready but i dont wanna get banned

Maybe she's infertile and isn't public about it.

I mean its not possible someone doesn't want kids right?

It's one possibility among several.

amazon.com/Trance-James-McAvoy/dp/B00E3OYNH0/

Wow a black woman that is not making kids. This should be a thing.

Childlessphobic detected!

kids are literally memes anyways

She has money and an interesting career and an active social life and all those other things that make life to enjoyable to waste it on kids.

Why are you 90's born males like this? is it because you grew up watching shit like how I met your mother? Fucking bizarre.

>Shes a black woman, men don't want to marry black women.
Men don't want to marry ugly women, it just happens that most Black women are ugly.

Why is Eric Andre such baller? He fucked some of the hottest chicks ever. Amber Rose, Tatyana Ali AND Rosario Dawson? What tje fuck do they see in him?

He's funny. It's not a meme that women like funny guys. They're fundamentally unhappy people and anything that takes their mind off it is adored.

he's half negro half jew, that gives him special hollywood and showbiz privileges

>I would love to get married with kids by the time I'm 30 or a little older
The fuck is wrong with you? Wives ruin life and Kids are life killers

>He's funny

Not having children is selfish, and post-menopausal women regret it immensely.

That's true, my cumdump dated a funny guy before I impressed her with my money.

Both false. It's not the 1970s anymore.

Rosario Dawson Did Clerks II, it's not surprising she's fucking Eric Andre.

The notion that women who chose to not have children are happy about that fact once they hit 50 and their looks fade is fucking insane. You obviously don't know any woman older than 25.

>It's not the 1970s anymore.

cute! CUTE!

Era has nothing to do with how human body works.

>Not having children is selfish
Is it? I think having children you're unable to support emotionally or financially s extremely fucking selfish. stupid cock sucker.

I had sex with her once. She uses protection. What's your problem with that?

>inb4 you're lying

Ok, cool story. I don't care.

Hes funny and has a case of Alphatism.

>fucks her 20s and 30s away
>hits 40 and realizes she can't have healthy kids anymore
>lives out the rest of her life as a formally-attractive spinsters who can no longer attract the dick she used to get when she was younger, and has to spend her entire life alone with her rich, ugly husband, who either uses her as a beard, or fucks younger women on the side
This is what aging is like for women in Hollywood

>barren

>my ancestors struggled for 150,000 years in order to propagate their bloodline
>i'm going to end it because i'm too lazy to have kids, and would rather just fuck and travel
Antinatalism is literally the most selfish philosophy I can think of. It's worse than objectivism.

Breeder detected. Gene slave.

Humanity committing suicide in order to live more comfortably is worse than being a gene slave, it's being a slave to fleeting pleasures

>She's fucking 37 and doesn't have any fucking kids

Rosario is lying about her age she is at least 2 years older than that.

>Antinatalism
You're fucking retarded. Plenty of people are having kids every day but if you can't support them you shouldn't have them.

>that part in 25th hour where she claims she's from Riverdale

I didn't think the old jews there let Puerto Ricans move there, oh well there goes the neighborhood.

Are you suggesting a that a millionaire actress can't afford to spread her good genes?

isn't she a dyke?

dont reveal your virginity so easy

I've been in a relationship for 8 years user. We haven't had kids but her sister has and every time we get together with her and her husband, he always makes at least one comment to me about how she's never in the mood any more and even when she occasionally is he claims it's sub par.

I'm suggesting that if you can't afford it or you're heart isn't in it or you don't have the patience for dealing with babies/children you're better off not having them. I don't know why the fuck you're acting like the world is going to run out of people or something.