Why was it so depressing? Logan and Professor X died like a fucking dogs

Why was it so depressing? Logan and Professor X died like a fucking dogs

BURN THE OP

Yeah it was pretty unsatisfying to see such cool mutants to die like that, still a pretty decent movie i guess...

lol please spam this spoiler to sieve through and reveal the reddit capeshitters

suck a nigger dick you fucking faggot

cry more bitch ass niggers

nice one, OP

me and my friend are always at spoiler war, spoiling each other movies and I guess this is my turn now!

>bitching about spoilers in capeshit
get out, you dumb fags

FUCK YOU FOR SPOILING

How is it a spoiler Logan died like 3 years ago in the comics. What else did you expect from a future movie widely reported to be High Jackman's LAST Wolverine movie? What you think he can be replaced fuck no.

How did they die though?

like fucking dogs

lrn2read, Satan

Wow
Now I might actually consider watching this piece of shit excuse of a movie
Still, the trailer where they showed Hugh's scenes with the girl were so fucking cringe inducing

>Spoilers about capeshit

who gives a shit?

Bantzing Satan, nice!

that's a good thing. at least he's spared of become some transperson, being the state of current year marvel.

Bump kek

Fuck capeshit

Both get killed by a clone of Logan, Prof. X gets stabbed because he thinks it's actual Logan then actual Logan gets impaled on a tree by him and his regeneration doesn't work that well so he ends up dying.

What about loli X-23?

She fucks of with the other kids to canada

That's hot.

>he doesn't know Wolverine IS a woman now

oh boy. After Logan died, X-23 became Wolverine

arent the other kids possible clones of the other x-men so we may be getting uncanny loli x- kids the movie

She fucks all the kids of Canada? Does her pussy regenerate too because if she has a normal pusssy it's going to just crumble and fall out after like the 100th kid in a row.

post-cred(d)it scene ?

i think that's what the intention is. A complete reboot and logical entry for new capeshit movies