Russian Secret Service graduates break the first rule of being secret agents

youtube.com/watch?v=cACCRtiNQmA

>The Russian Federal Secret Service (FSB) has launched an investigation, and retired FSB general-major Alexander Mikhailov has publicly said the act classes as both a betrayal and treason.

archive.is/or6TU

AYY LMAO GENIUS

Ayy lmao

KEK'D

Looks fake.

I find it hard to believe they would recruit people this stupid. probably misinformation.

First impression was some music video stuff.

Poor dumb bastards ruined their whole careers before they even started.

It's fuckin real, faggots.

Putin has personally commented on this.

I posted this days ago but nobody gave a shit.

You're right, it's real.

wtf were they thinking

what did he say?

>wtf were they thinking

> Russians
> Thinking

Kek.

Entirely expected given what kind of person is likely to enter the FSB academy nowadays. It's the result of a lack of state ideology.
He didn't actually say anything.

So you're telling me this is the nation that's suppose to fight against Jews and Muslims?

It's a Soviet double-bluff. Don't trust it.

>Heels not touching the ground.
Pretty sure these are Western spies instead.

>slavs

>double-bluff
hows that work?

Exactly!

Report to fsb

FSB its like FBI they not fuckin secret agents lol ,
Unlike the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB), the SVR is responsible for intelligence and espionage activities outside the Russian Federation. It works in cooperation with the Russian Glavnoye Razvedyvatel'noye Upravleniye (GRU, Main Intelligence Directorate)

>They're not secret spies at all!

>t. Putin

>implying this isn't a false flag
putin knows exactly what he's doing and is trying to lure people into a false sense of security for when hillary inevitably tries to fuck with russia only for him to reveal that strong russia bear was playing chess in 7 dimensions

Still ancestors of KGB and soviet disinformation tactics. Read ion pacepa lt. gen in Romania.

> ancestors
I think the word you are looking for is "descendants".

Anyway, KGB was split into FSB and SVR, SVR being the former First Directorate, the one responsible for foreign espionage.